omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I do remember a couple of things ringing a bell but I can't remember what they were. I have so much of this story in my head that I drive my wife crazy with my We're Alive quotes. (Or alarm her when I say things like, "Shoot that bitch in the face!")
    my dogs Lucy and Shirley have the same reaction.

I think the problem is...kc said "most" have missed...so it probly has been mentioned already...i haven't really given it a relisten yet, but I feel its a goose chase imo.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    my dogs Lucy and Shirley have the same reaction.

I think the problem is...kc said "most" have missed...so it probly has been mentioned already...i haven't really given it a relisten yet, but I feel its a goose chase imo.
    Yeah, it's probably been brought up. Maybe something like the rain. He did eventually say it was something audio.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    It does strike me that the rain seems a bit sporadic. I wonder what we can gleam from connecting rain scenes -vs- non rain scenes.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    If we put together the storm with the title, the chapter ends in the "eye". The storm ended and it is now clear. We heard a murder of crows when we transition back to the pump. We heard a murder of crows just before Puck got ambushed...

If the death of the inkling was not Ink's intent, what will his response be? A more aggressive attack?
    Likes Elisa, Storm liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I believe she's either on a personal crusade for revenge, or she's found and abandoned liquor store somewhere...
    Burt would never leave her and he is too calm to be requesting aid so I think she has gone double rogue and he knows he needs help to save her from herself.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post

Is there something Deep under Ingelwood that Datu can find or Repair that will help with everything???

I actually don't think this is that far fetched.

After listening to CH39 over, I wasn't sure if this was ever brought up;

I think it's in the water. Pegs says they expanded the colony and got a new park near a creek bed for more crops. The water was dirty, but good enough for the crops. Sounds like there was an abundance of crops from that harvest. So could the fresh ground water be contaminated somehow? Something that cannot be detected? Randy also prevents Datu/Glen from fixing the water pump. The air sample or fog is coming from deep down, you need some kind of moisture to steam, even Tanya says she's been unable to detect anything about it.

Randy very well could be helping them. Also, Randy is a mechanic and in CH39 Datu also says he's the mechanic between him and Glen.

There's something else I'm confused about. Randy was referred to as a "Lone Wolf" holding the follistatin raydon bottle and sightings of zombies were low. After Michael chased him down puck refered to it as a possible trap because other zombies jumped out after Randy dropped the bottle. They also said there is a scent they could follow. Now when they get to Raydon it was the smell that attracted them to Roberts office. After Michael and his crew get attacked at Raydon they are bunkered up in a safe house and can hear a bunch of zombies outside and Micheal says they all smelled like chemicals so maybe that's why they couldn't pinpoint their location. Can Follistatin be used as some kind of deterant? They got list and they know that the zombies want it...
    Last edited by cringebot; Jan 8th, 2014 at 02:42 PM.
    Likes Elisa liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I'm glad someone caught that. There's still something that most people have missed in the last two chapters. Oh well...

EDIT: Changed "episodes" to "Chapters"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Nope. It's something sound-based. That's the only clue I can give.
    The music that played when Saul & Tanya realized they were possibly turning is the same that played when In Last Dying Breath when Kalani writes about finding Tommy's body after having betrayed the Towerites to the Mallers?
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by cringebot View Post

I think it's in the water. Pegs says they expanded the colony and got a new park near a creek bed for more crops. The water was dirty, but good enough for the crops. Sounds like there was an abundance of crops from that harvest. So could the fresh ground water be contaminated somehow? Something that cannot be detected? Randy also prevents Datu/Glen from fixing the water pump. The air sample or fog is coming from deep down, you need some kind of moisture to steam, even Tanya says she's been unable to detect anything about it.

Randy very well could be helping them. Also, Randy is a mechanic and in CH39 Datu also says he's the mechanic between him and Glen.

There's something else I'm confused about. Randy was referred to as a "Lone Wolf" holding the follistatin raydon bottle and sightings of zombies were low. After Michael chased him down puck refered to it as a possible trap because other zombies jumped out after Randy dropped the bottle. They also said there is a scent they could follow. Now when they get to Raydon it was the smell that attracted them to Roberts office. After Michael and his crew get attacked at Raydon they are bunkered up in a safe house and can hear a bunch of zombies outside and Micheal says they all smelled like chemicals so maybe that's why they couldn't pinpoint their location. Can Follistatin be used as some kind of deterant? They got list and they know that the zombies want it...

So should they cover themselves up in Follastatin before they go to Inglewood to find Ink's hideout...deep underground? Errrrr nevermind

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I'm relistening to 39 atm, but my first thought was we missed something during the Datu attack. That was the first time WA confused me with the audio action bits. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we hear a vehicle drive off after Datu got attacked? I can't recall.
    I remember the beeping, and the sound of machinery. I think. Not sure if the survivors clarified what it was or not....

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming

Puck was referring to the fact that Randy stunk of "Shit", as referred to in chapter 5. Also, the spilt chemicals inside of the building is what they could smell - possibly mixed with the stench that is left behind from the zombies. At the end, they escaped the zombies because they smelling like the chemicals that leaked out during the conflict between the Little one and the Gun truck - the smell came from the same acid that burned the tires/Robbins' arm, as Michael said that they smelt like the chemicals.
    Likes Storm liked this post

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast