User Tag List

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hello.
    I have uploaded another file - this time with bigger excerpts: First roughly 25 seconds is from #40-3, next 25 seconds from #41-2; and then I overlayed them both ... With that in mind it really looks like the monsters have a certain language But this one specific moment I excerpted in the first file looks like "out of place" - no clue, why. Or am I overthinking things here? What do you? Who says that? What does it mean?
    Comparing #40-3 and #41-2
    Man, you've really cleaned up the audio. I thought it was Datu say "No" or "Oh no."

Speaking of zombie language. They seem to be highly suggestible at times. They don't listen to humans' pleading with them like Datu saying no, or Samantha pleading to be released. But just let a smart utter a one-word command and they go all Ella Enchanted.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    They don't seem to be surprised or concerned at this point about Riley's whereabouts. No, "Burt!! You're back, but wait, where is Riley? Is she OK?"
    Maybe they were just so excited they didn't notice? Maybe the beginning of 42-1 will be asking where is Riley?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Ground Zero is in Ingelwood. Burt calls Saul place the ritz compared to where he lived. That fits Ingelwood. At the Raydon Lab facility visited by Michael etal, we did not get any hints from anything that required a security badge. My guess is there is a second Raydon Labs facility.

I have not listened to season one in a while, but I think Burt says the smart one with the ID followed him to the store and trapped him inside. I think the whole reason Burt was raided by the mallers before he could get there was he was tied up with the outbreak at ground zero.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    They don't seem to be surprised or concerned at this point about Riley's whereabouts. No, "Burt!! You're back, but wait, where is Riley? Is she OK?"
    True maybe Riley is there with Burt? Wishful thinking here

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Mh.
    Ok, assuming Saul, Lizza, Victor, and Tanya have kept in touch with Riley and Burt over the last couple of months, then what do you make of what Burt says at the end of #41-3? He says:
    Burt in #41-3 at 24:34
    "Well, what can I say? I couldn't stay away."
    And that was in response to Tanya asking him: "You're back, hu?" at 24:30.

And if they keep in touch, how would you understands Saul's "No way!" just before that at 23:10? Looks like he was surprised? So, did they only communicate via radio and din't see each other?

Did they really stay in touch? Or is it kind of a surprise for Saul and Tanya and anyone else, but there is no over-excited reaction, 'cause it is so hard to grab and understand? Same with Burt ... To me it does not look like he is there, because he wanted to see all of them bad. Maybe I am wrong; but I guess Burt is there, because he will ask for some help for "a situation"; he is stubborn as hell, but he is smart as well and knows to get passed his own shadow in order to get what he needs to reach his goal ... Or: His mission is done, and he is just powered out.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes kent17, Elisa, Gooer liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I would like to think that there is a cure, while part of me hopes that there still is a non Hollywood happy ending. I am sure that Kc will not pull sunshine out of the aether. I was just thinking of V, the original mini series, and how it ended with the hybrid child having the magical weapon to battle the aliens. So while I think that the blood from Datu will lead towards a suggestion but it will be the child that will save.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    True maybe Riley is there with Burt? Wishful thinking here
    My thoughts were that's she was parking the car or maybe bringing in the bags because Burt really isn't a gentleman.
    Likes Elisa, zombie Danny, Gooer liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Mh.
    Ok, assuming Saul, Lizza, Victor, and Tanya have kept in touch with Riley and Burt over the last couple of months, then what do you make of what Burt says at the end of #41-3? He says:

And that was in response to Tanya asking him: "You're back, hu?" at 24:30.

And if they keep in touch, how would you understands Saul's "No way!" just before that at 23:10? Looks like he was surprised? So, did they only communicate via radio and din't see each other?

Did they really stay in touch? Or is it kind of a surprise for Saul and Tanya and anyone else, but there is no over-excited reaction, 'cause it is so hard to grab and understand? Same with Burt ... To me it does not look like he is there, because he wanted to see all of them bad. Maybe I am wrong; but I guess Burt is there, because he will ask for some help for "a situation"; he is stubborn as hell, but he is smart as well and knows to get passed his own shadow in order to get what he needs to reach his goal ... Or: His mission is done, and he is just powered out.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    They would need a stable supply of food, water and fuel while out. That part bugs me the most. Could be that they only saw Riley during that time and Burt kept a distance.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I refuse to accept the fact that Riley has been taken from us as well as Datu. I refuse!
    Likes Elisa, zombie Danny, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

And the rest of the season will be a new tuna sandwich story from Burt, and the season will end with Saul exclaiming "Wow! That sounds like some great four months you two had!", and then someone kicks in the door, leaving us wondering WTF just happened.
    Likes Gooer, zombie Danny, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast