User Tag List

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    randy= the shittiest henchmen ever.

i mean really, think about it. IF he is just doing "what the boss says" then how have any of his assignments been successful? bonered up the raydon run, didn't bring Tanya to the hospital, didn't get a slow turning datu to go back to the colony, i dunno....just makes him out to be a bad Scooby doo villain imo.

while i have no clue what side he may fall on, we do know inklings will kill regulars. so i stand behind the 'getting humans to kill inklings' thing. survival of the fittest, and if your not the fittest...be the most cunning.
    Someone doesn't understand the greatness* of having henchmen.

220px-Tud3_starscream_smirkiest.jpg

*Forgive me for my error.
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Jan 3rd, 2014 at 06:47 AM.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Finally! Michaels revelation about his arm didn't disappoint!
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    ?"the greatest of having henchmen"?

does not compute.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    What i want to know now is, how will Datu take the information Michael just gave him. Will he be sympathetic, or will be blame what happened to him on Michael?
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I've seen the theory that Randy may have retained some of his humanity - either he felt sorry for Datu laying there crying, or perhaps he knew he would be a slow turner or even saw him as a non-threat. I'm glad we've only got 4 days till the next episode so we can hopefully get more answers.

I'm also hoping to see a confrontation between Ink and Randy so we can find out how their relationship dynamic functions. If my thinking is correct, I don't believe we've seen them in the same place at the same time.
    We have, I think... Chapter 35, when he brings friends to the colony... Ink definitely is there since he orders the Little ones around in 36.
    But besides that I can't remember any other place they've been together.
    I like the idea of Randy trying to help the humans though.
    Oh, and another thing. As I remember, someone mentioned Randy's eyes as getting clouded. Michael never says anything about that, he just says "Hey! Your eyes... Your eyes are..." and then goes back to whine about his arm. Of course he could have tried to say "Your eyes are getting kinda cloudy, dude, guess you're turning" but why would he want to do that? As far as I remember, they've only seen zombies with cloudy eyes at that point (chapter 8) so it's just normaly that your eyes do that. They haven't met any slow turners either, so he wouldn't just be able to think that "oh, they're gonna get cloudy in a few minutes". It sounds more likely to me that he'd point out the fact that they stayed normal, since pointing out what's normally happening is kinda pointless...
    "Oh, Datu! You just kicked that bucket filled with Water! Now the floor is wet!" ... See? Pointless...
    "Oh, Datu! You just kicked that bucket filled with Water, but nothing has happened!" ... Makes much more sense... Ehh... Maybe not, but anyways! I didn't sleep that much this night, forgive me for not coming up with a better example.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Unit liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    We have, I think... Chapter 35, when he brings friends to the colony... Ink definitely is there since he orders the Little ones around in 36.
    But besides that I can't remember any other place they've been together.
    I like the idea of Randy trying to help the humans though.
    Oh, and another thing. As I remember, someone mentioned Randy's eyes as getting clouded. Michael never says anything about that, he just says "Hey! Your eyes... Your eyes are..." and then goes back to whine about his arm. Of course he could have tried to say "Your eyes are getting kinda cloudy, dude, guess you're turning" but why would he want to do that? As far as I remember, they've only seen zombies with cloudy eyes at that point (chapter 8) so it's just normaly that your eyes do that. They haven't met any slow turners either, so he wouldn't just be able to think that "oh, they're gonna get cloudy in a few minutes". It sounds more likely to me that he'd point out the fact that they stayed normal, since pointing out what's normally happening is kinda pointless...
    "Oh, Datu! You just kicked that bucket filled with Water! Now the floor is wet!" ... See? Pointless...
    "Oh, Datu! You just kicked that bucket filled with Water, but nothing has happened!" ... Makes much more sense... Ehh... Maybe not, but anyways! I didn't sleep that much this night, forgive me for not coming up with a better example.
    I think he was going to say Randy's eyes were going cloudy, as a note/confirmation that he is in fact turning. "Oh shit, your eyes are going cloudy! You're going to turn!" That kinda thing...

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    ?"the greatest of having henchmen"?

does not compute.
    *greatness

?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhind86 View Post
    I'm so far behind in this forum lately, its almost criminal!

Has anybody mentioned the theory yet that perhaps Randy bit Datu to save him from being attacked by the other biters?
    That is kind of a thought that came to me.... Maybe there was a little one or something there and that is where the scratches on Datu's face. But perhaps why Randy is taking the stuff from Raydon to make an antidote he is testing on himself and he bit Datu to counter act the scratches... Complete crazy tinfoil I know... But the thought did cross my mind...
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by poniesandzombies View Post
    That is kind of a thought that came to me.... Maybe there was a little one or something there and that is where the scratches on Datu's face. But perhaps why Randy is taking the stuff from Raydon to make an antidote he is testing on himself and he bit Datu to counter act the scratches... Complete crazy tinfoil I know... But the thought did cross my mind...
    Another question, how does Randy end up at Raydon Labs, then the alley and now the Colony? How close is his base of operations?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    The heightened keratin 18 levels are a result of an inoculation process. Randy has some control of his original mental faculties (it seems the higher the intelligence, the more control the original personality has) and his attack on Datu has the potential to inoculate him. Randy is at odds with Ink and has left a trail of bread crumbs for the characters to follow.

IF the disease agent is unable to complete the turning process, the victim's immune system will develop antibodies and conditions that prevent turning in the future. Also, individuals who are turned by disease agent 1 (the origianl strain) are not susceptible to the mutated strain (which creates the "little ones"). It appears that Ink has a hand in creating the mutated strain and needs new human subjects to infect. This explains why he is so careful in his attacks on the characters...he does not have total control of the other zombies and he needs to reduce fatalities or type-1 zombie conversion. We do not know why he wants to do this, but a smaller zombie population is more sustainable, and due to his narcissism and necrosis, he probably considers his modifications an improvement on normal human life.

A side effect of the new strain is that it makes the infected even more susceptible to cancer. Ink is trying to develop something that will reduce these problems.
    Likes Elisa, Storm, Unit liked this post

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast