User Tag List

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    "Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Soooooo good. We have a quest. I told her (edited to add: "she" is my visiting sister) it would be intense and she may not like to hear it. She said she wouldn't mind listening to it, but then preceded to chat with my husband...sacrilege! I ended up putting on the headphones to spare me!

How many zomboids attacked Datu et al and how do we know? I had thought just one. I thought it attacked Glen and devoured him. Then attacked Datu (just a bit), before turning on Jay. After Jay ran out of bullets, it bit him and then turned back to Datu. Then the zomboid left and Jay turned. Datu was hanging off of Jay begging him to kill him and then when he didn't he shot Jay with the air gun. Is that what happened?

We've only seen Randy with a group of zomboids once, right? I can't tell if he's good or bad (in relative terms) but it seems like he might be a renegade of some sort. Maybe he'd just like to rule in hell than serve in Inks master plan.
    Last edited by Eviebae; Jan 4th, 2014 at 10:49 PM.
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post
    SKITTLES?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Soooooo good. We have a quest. I told her it would be intense and she may not like to hear it. She said she wouldn't mind listening to it, but then preceded to chat with my husband...sacrilege! I ended up putting on the headphones to spare me!
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    How many zomboids attacked Datu et al and how do we know? I had thought just one. I thought it attacked Glen and devoured him. Then attacked Datu (just a bit), before turning on Jay. After Jay ran out of bullets, it bit him and then turned back to Datu. Then the zomboid left and Jay turned. Datu was hanging off of Jay begging him to kill him and then when he didn't he shot Jay with the air gun. Is that what happened?
    We've only seen Randy with a group of zomboids once, right? I can't tell if he's good or bad (in relative terms) but it seems like he might be a renegade of some sort. Maybe he'd just like to rule in hell than serve in Inks master plan.

He was with the group that snatched Tanya.
    He was seen outside the Colony by Victor, but was joined later by others. (We don't her anything about his involvement in the attack, itself, though.)
    Not sure if you can count the zombies that jumped from the alley to attack Puck as part of a group with him.

It is interesting to note that he was in the presence of an Inkling when Datu was attacked. It seems a bit too difficult for me to justify Randy being a rogue at this point. What do you think?
    Likes Tar Heel Fan liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Not necessarily.

keep in mind the reason mike n co went to raydon is Randy, they ended up killing a little one there. Also, here in our scene with datu, Randy was there....and we now have another dead little one.

likely? No...but possible
    Likes Storm, Cabbage Patch, scbubba liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Are you suggesting that Randy may be leading the Little Ones into situations where they would be killed by the humans?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Nnnaaaawwwww.....why would I say something like that???

Likes Unit liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Quote Originally Posted by REZombie View Post
    Hmmmm.... Random thought for the day, and probably not right...but this whole scenario ran through my head..... In listening to when R2Da2 got bit...it kinda seems like it was purposely infecting him and not trying to kill him...then it really does sound like "Get Up" in a zombie voice. Had thought...What if that "get up" was meant as "Get up, you are ok"? Has R2Da2, ever seen or heard about Randy? Could Randy have infected him? I have a feeling that Randy is up to something, and i honestly don't think its in Inks best interest. We know he is running around with chems in a bag, he was interested in Tanya...maybe he has figured out who will or wont turn, and knows it will give a huge advantage to the "good guys"..and aside from showing them, its not like he could just walk up and explain it, they cant talk that well and plus they'd kill him.

With the cover art, something has to tie in to either going back or hearing Micheal's story...What better why then if R2Da2 mentions something about the biter that bit him and Micheal recognizing it as Randy and thus leading into the story....

Looks like i was right on the money with the bold part!

Wow....need to listen a bit more to process, lol...
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Unit- wherever you are you are a genius and I am glad I jumped on your tinfoil hat theory bandwagon last week!! I even told the We're Alive fan cast guys on their Facebook page before I listened to this week!! I bet they mention how smert you are!!!
    Likes Unit liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Extremely enjoyable episode. Finally we get the Randy/Michael story. Kudos to the peeps who figured it out. I love that KC tried to steer us away from Randy being involved with Datu. So nice to hear Angel's voice again and to see a more human side of Michael
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Tar Heel Fan liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    It was only the recorded episode of Angel's voice, wasn't new recording unfortunately...
    As for the group that attacked Datu Glenn and Jay, i believe it was Randy, a Little one, and a regular, with the last two being shot down. I'm assuming the one that i heard screaming in the distance at 17:39 on 40-3 was Randy, but not sure. Could of been another Little one in the vicinity of the area....

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Man. What a worthless episode. Nothing at all interesting or clarifying in the slightest.

Why did my nose just grow 3' long?

Well worth the wait!
    Likes zombie Danny, Gooer, Tar Heel Fan liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast