User Tag List

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I think Datu is delusional.............. 1 minute he is on deaths door, next minute he almost sounds like someone just told him a joke, then the next minute he can't remember anything, then all of a sudden he remembers everything...............

I think Datu is going to be fine.... He is just in shock and doesn't know how to handle it.......

Next Episode after having his blood taken every 2 hours, Tanya is going to tell us all that Datu's numbers are actually going backwards...... and then they start trying to figure out why!!!!
    Hopefully...would be funny if it happened, but I doubt it *sigh*

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Finally we get the Randy Story..

Now we can focus on something else.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    this is so big I refuse to post anything for a few hours...but dammit its hard!
    That's what she said.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

The WA community is so much in shock and awe about at least one and a half mysteries solved in a single event (Michael's broken arm, a lot about Randy), that this thread starts stalling way too early ...
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Ok............. So why does Randy have a line in the Wiki called "Skittles' Nickname" I looked a few other characters and didn't see anyone else who had this trait......................
    I'm guessing that a Skittles' Nickname is how Skittles described the special zombies e.g. Little One, Behemoths, Super Fasties and Brains. Whoever edited Randy's wiki page may have assumed that he was his own class of special zombie.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    The WA community is so much in shock and awe about at least one and a half mysteries solved in a single event (Michael's broken arm, a lot about Randy), that this thread starts stalling way too early ...
    That, and a long with the fact it was similar too last episode, there isn't much analysis of stuff to talk about, like the chemicals/Ink's jail sentancing/Cowen etc. But, it's good we finally got the story on how 1)How Michael's arm was broken and 2) how Randy is known.

Personally, i like how that they knew Randy before the events that occurred after, instead of them just meeting at the water station for the first time, with the same result (as i saw those theories too)

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    What juicy ep! Human Randy seemed like a cool guy. I didn't expect to have any emotional connection hearing him turn and abandoned, but I really felt bad. Props to the voice actor.

So, Michael indirectly killed Datu.

My theory is that Z Randy may have a personal vendetta against Michael and wants him to finally kill someone close to him. Randy did mention seeing them from the waterworks, so maybe he saw Datu and Z Randy recognized him. Datu also asked Z Randy to finish him off, just like he did to Michael.

Maybe Z Randy is smart enough to help the humans. Maybe he grabbed Tanya because he somehow saw she was medical. He also had the chemical bottle, giving Michael clues.

Whatever it may be Z Randy has some kind of memory of his human life.
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Alrighty then!

first of all, I'm not sure how I feel about Randy being datus attacker. On the one hand, that only makes sense in the story if Randy is there for a specific purpose, be that nefarious or well intended. On the other hand, lets think of the ground hes had to cover to get from the location Michael & co. Saw him last to going down to the colony. Not to mention the fact that whatever the follistatin errand was, it was connected to a job for ink. the way I see it has not changed from last episode. However KC handles this I'm interested to see, but I have my reservations. I know its a "small world" but it could get tooooo small.

its been mentioned already, but I tend to agree with the idea of Randy being a catalyst for an end. I have to wonder, if we have saul/tanya...with seeming immunity, why could the other side not have one in the group with non-transferable infection? Also, we know that bill has experimented with growth hormones, follistatin, etc, could he not have experimented with Randy to give him that? Just because bill is seemingly evil does not mean his ends are not magnanimous.

I dunno, I'm semi confused at this point. Typing on my phone sucks....more later
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Hey, didn't Pete tell Victor that the zombie that attacked him was wearing a brownish shirt? Datu tells Micheal that the zombie that attacked him was wearing a dark blue shirt. Probably just eye witness unreliability.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

We have another time stamp. Michael describes the events of the Water Works as being about a month and a half from the, May 8th, beginning of the outbreak. Also, Randy has no idea just how long he was in the water works.
    Likes Storm, Tar Heel Fan liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast