User Tag List

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Me too. Only stage one. He says he can feel himself changing, or he knows he's changing. Dang it Datu, I know you have a lot on your mind, but details!
    Also, just where the heck was Jay going off to? Did he have some sort of zombie orientation appointment to go to?
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Eviebae liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Holy Smoke!!! On my iPod this looks like a puff of smoke. This is the clearest picture of an Abominable Behemoth, yet. Water pumping station anyone?

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/wp-cont...ec15-FINAL.jpg
    AT LAST! We will FINALLY get some answers about Michael's arm, and possibly Randy too...?
    Likes Tar Heel Fan, Elisa liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    A long while ago, I had this theory about a close call with a biter and subsequent sleep. My speculation was these people received a little exposure, but did not change. If we go back to the germ theory of disease, the immune system may overcome a little exposure and be primed ready to attack the disease if it later gets a big dose.

My hope is something like his plays out here... I want Datu to be OK!

A quick example
    Michael etal clear out the tower. Michael naps by the door and then rescues Lizzy. Then he sleeps for 24 hours. As Saul says, there was no waking you Sarge...

Similarly, Datu sleeps after the arena. Might be nothing, but we got two weeks and I would rather party with my than mope around...

So, the contagion gets a jump on Datu and pushes on his K18 levels, but then his immune system fights back and fights the disease to a standstill.
    I don't think Michael has been exposed yet, unless some blood got swallowed during the clearance of the tower.....?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    AT LAST! We will FINALLY get some answers about Michael's arm, and possibly Randy too...?
    I like the idea of Michael knowing something of slow turning from his interaction with Randy. That could tie everything together, and present his arm story in a way that makes sense within what's happening now.

good stuff!
    Likes scbubba, Tar Heel Fan, kent17 liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    I don't see Datu surviving this. I think he may make it until the end of the chapter, but that's it.

Judging on the episode artwork, I'm going to guess how I think the story will progress: The well cannot be fixed (or Datu dies before is able to fix it/able to give enough information to the others for them to fix it), which leads to a new mission to the water works. We then get the present storyline spliced with Michael's memories from last time, culminating in Michael and whoever else goes running into the behemoth that was there last time, and possibly Randy.
    Likes Elisa liked this post
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I gotta wonder also (about the artwork)...

that behemoth look a little "pale" to anyone else??
    Likes Unit, scbubba liked this post
    KAW

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I don't think Michael has been exposed yet, unless some blood got swallowed during the clearance of the tower.....?
    I've always had a nagging suspicion that Micheal was exposed and it not letting anyone know the details of his injury. Just a suspicion, nothing else, really. If this is the case, then maybe this will bring the story to light. Maybe to save Datu from the death panel.

The Chapter Title, "Eye of the Storm" is a bit unsettling too. It implies a lull in the turmoil that is about to pick up again. I worry the the lull may be the final hours with Datu before he goes, or maybe a false sense of hope that everything is OK, then things fall too pieces.

It's good see that Datu is still a trooper and working diligently to save the Colony in the face of a certain death (Spock-in-the-Wrath-of-Khan Style). I was kind of expecting CJ to mention Datu's two children in the Philippines, who he hoped were still alive, and he was trying to stay alive long enough to return to.
    Likes Unit, scbubba, Footbutt, Tar Heel Fan, HardKor and 1 others liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I gotta wonder also (about the artwork)...

that behemoth look a little "pale" to anyone else??
    Could be because of the Christmas Season.

Attachment 2886

The Abominable Behemoth
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Dec 16th, 2013 at 01:10 PM.
    Likes Elisa liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Could be because of the Christmas Season.

Attachment 2886

The Abominable Behemoth

really?...

KAW

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I like the idea of Michael knowing something of slow turning from his interaction with Randy. That could tie everything together, and present his arm story in a way that makes sense within what's happening now.
    I've always had a nagging suspicion that Micheal was exposed and it not letting anyone know the details of his injury. Just a suspicion, nothing else, really. If this is the case, then maybe this will bring the story to light. Maybe to save Datu from the death panel.
    That.......that could be possible..... makes a lot of sense, considering how Michael is reluctant to share what happened at the water works, and no one knows the connection between him and Randy..... But then again, He was about to tell Puck about the story before Pegs interrupted, and i'm not entirely sure how Puck would handle the news if Michael told him that he was possibly infected..
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Tar Heel Fan liked this post

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast