User Tag List

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Why the big EFF would a (smart) zomb run around with this crazy stuff? Only, because there is a reason behind it ...
    Or, it could just be that KC needed to convey some important information to listeners, and that's how he chose to do it.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Wow. This one left me speechless. The Tanya/Saul moment was very, very powerful. I still think they might be immune. More than for the practical information, I feel this scene is important for its emotional charge. We still know too few details to be able to wrap our heads around this.

What surprised me is that now that they are convinced they are going to turn, they don't even think about the obvious: what if they turn tomorrow? What if Saul tuns in the middle of the night and kills Lizzy and his unborn baby in his infected rage? I mean, if I thought I was condemned, I would not endanger my wife and unborn child by sticking around.

I am also glad I didn't miss anything: I spent some time trying to recall what Vic did exactly and now I found out that... yep, KC was trolling. Also, Vic and Kelly are apparently already at the arguing stage of their relationship. Did someone hear all the discussion behind the closed door? I was able to get just the first few lines.
    Consideration on the side: diesel is, in Europe, as common as gasoline. Diesel cars are very common. I suppose it's not like that in the US? Otherwise I have a hard time imagining they finished all the diesel around.

Scbubba:
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    Your post has me thinking back a little. Ever since Season 4 started and we got past the 1st few days after the big fight ending Season 3, I've wondered about the population of the zombies. A couple of things pop into my head.

1) I think that there are a lot fewer of the normals after the Battle of the Colony. So there are fewer zombies to encounter in general.
    I must say, I agree with Puck and I think it's not so much because of human action, but mostly because of the lack of food. It must be extremely difficult for the dumb ones to find food now.

(And quit complaining about the lack of posts and post more yourself :P)
    Last edited by clem131; Oct 29th, 2013 at 09:56 AM.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I forgot to say: I also like the quality more and more. Little details like the feedback on Kelly's radio when Michael calls Robins, just before she switches one out, or the sound of the Matagun.
    BTW: "Matagun"? "The gun for the Freakin' Matador. Olè."
    Also: "pea shooter". For a second I thought Pegs cultivated mutated Plants to use as a defense vs Zombies...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    Wow. This one left me speechless. The Tanya/Saul moment was very, very powerful. I still think they might be immune. More than for the practical information, I feel this scene is important for its emotional charge. We still know too few details to be able to wrap our heads around this.
    Agreed.

What surprised me is that now that they are convinced they are going to turn, they don't even think about the obvious: what if they turn tomorrow? What if Saul tuns in the middle of the night and kills Lizzy and his unborn baby in his infected rage? I mean, if I thought I was condemned, I would not endanger my wife and unborn child by sticking around.
    I thought the same thing when Tanya was talking about moving in with Saul and Lizzy. Sounds irresponsible to me.

Consideration on the side: diesel is, in Europe, as common as gasoline. Diesel cars are very common. I suppose it's not like that in the US? Otherwise I have a hard time imagining they finished all the diesel around.
    Very much not so. Diesel cars are very rare in the US. Most of the diesel vehicles are tractor trailers or farm equipment.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Am I the only one that kind of wants Saul to turn and eat the Lizzy?
    Likes clem131, scbubba, Bakkie-Pleur liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Am I the only one that kind of wants Saul to turn and eat the Lizzy?
    I'd much rather for Scratch to get eaten (and drawn, quartered, water-boarded, eviscerated, and set on fire). >:} *ducks*

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDung View Post
    I'd much rather for Scratch to get eaten (and drawn, quartered, water-boarded, eviscerated, and set on fire). >:} *ducks*
    Yeah, but she hasn't completed her arc yet. Saul, and Lizzy have. They brought new life into the world. Game over man.
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Tanya and Ground Zero

If they cannot bring Tanya to Ground Zero, then bring Ground Zero to Tanya

They have an air compressor and tanks. Bring the system to ground zero and take some concentrated samples. Going all suppose Saul and possibly others are immune to the chocking effects of ground zero, but it incapacitated the biters, that is another possible weapon system.
    Likes scbubba, Footbutt liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    A very good episode, probably the best season 4 one so far.

I had a pretty good time, although I am not sure if I got all the tongue-in-cheek references. In my opinion, at least some of the episode's dialog was linked to the myriads of crackpot theories here around. The "there might be extremely slow turners" phrase by Kelly made me smile - and Victor's "whom else am I supposed to tell it?". Great. I might be completely wrong here but, well, it certainly made my day. Thank you very much.

So, back to business. My biggest question for episode 39-3 is, how is Michael and his team supposed to find anything at Raydon Labs if they do not know what they should look for? Maybe this place will be just a mess or it will be cramped with various equipment. I do not have any clues how they are going to classify the hints, information and "smoking guns" while they are not accompanied by let's say Tanya or Saul?
    Likes LiamKerrington, scbubba liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Going all suppose Saul and possibly others are immune to the chocking effects of ground zero, but it incapacitated the biters, that is another possible weapon system.
    agreed! if even the zombies cannot stand Ground Zero and Saul can, then maybe they can utilize this effect, "test" it on captured zombies. "Make into a aerosol. Nigh, night, skin-suckers!"
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast