User Tag List

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Let's have another look at Michael.

First he says his parents are alive, then he jumps all over Riley when we she asks about them. Later we find they died in a car crash. Did they? I only ask because we have really seen people go crazy when it comes to revenge. Scratch is the primary, but we CJ break character, Burt and Riley go off the deep end. I understand the blood lust, but looking for one person in Southerrn California with everything else going on. Michael sure goes crazy over Randy. Michael hates odd numbers in the field and he leaves his wingman. One IS an odd number, but it is sooo much worse.

Randy
    He could be a good guy or a bad guy. I like the trap idea, but I also find it hard to believe Michael could make it out f the water works alone. He also yells Randy when recovering from his surgery. That is a pretty deep penetration of the subconscious to just have seen the name Randy on a techie uniform.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Randy. He could be a good guy or a bad guy. I like the trap idea, but I also find it hard to believe Michael could make it out f the water works alone. He also yells Randy when recovering from his surgery. That is a pretty deep penetration of the subconscious to just have seen the name Randy on a techie uniform.
    I agree. I still think they might be estranged siblings.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    The only issue with this idea. Is how Randy would known she was the doctor? It's not like she wear a badge or a sticker that said "I'm a Doctor". The only I can think that cue him is if she was wear a lab coat.
    Maybe he did not need to know her. Don't forget how well them zombs smell shit everywhere. Since Tanya has to do a lot with bruises, woundings, especially medication, she could or even would have a distinct smell - maybe something we as humans wouldn't recognize, but zombs with the nose-skills of dogs?
    And then: Randy seems to belong into the category of smart-ones, if not the Ink-category. So he would not only recognize the distinct smell, but understand its meaning ...
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Maybe he did not need to know her. Don't forget how well them zombs smell shit everywhere. Since Tanya has to do a lot with bruises, woundings, especially medication, she could or even would have a distinct smell - maybe something we as humans wouldn't recognize, but zombs with the nose-skills of dogs?
    And then: Randy seems to belong into the category of smart-ones, if not the Ink-category. So he would not only recognize the distinct smell, but understand its meaning ...
    You are right that he is a different category but I think he at Ink-category.

He has the same speed, can avoid being shot, can setup trap and can use thing to his advantage.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Going along the lines of Riley's Sex and the Modern Zombie Theory, the zombies' super scent sense could have detected Tanya ovulating.

OR

Even simpler, she was the only one outside when they came to snatch someone.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Going along the lines of Riley's Sex and the Modern Zombie Theory, the zombies' super scent sense could have detected Tanya ovulating.

OR

I'm think the latter as well. Randy could just be the Star-scream of the Zombie army.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post

OR

My third option didn't show up for some reason. It is, perhaps they could smell her previous exposure from her bite by the slow turner.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Oh, man RAYDON LABS!!!! Thats a blast from the past.......of season 1....... Wonder what this mysterious chemical is......

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    I remember in Season 2 that CJ sent a certain Randy off to the waterworks......Maybe its the same one....?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    There will be no Christmas episode...

Oh, and:

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast