omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    finally got to listen.

so in truth, I really don't care that saul "sort of" proposed...I don't care that burt n riley have a basic plan, those two lil be fine...they poop gold as far as the majority of us are concerned. I cant wait to hear stories from the road by them, but that's not what has me excited....

RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea, the macho man himself will be the subject of the near future! hell yea im excited...im totally working on my "OOOOHHHYYyeeeAAAH"s right now. (!)

I guess the thing I have to wonder is, how or why would it take them 4 months to track down anything? ill be back in here later im sure

DIGGIT!
    Likes Witch_Doctor, scbubba, LiamKerrington liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    RANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea, the macho man himself will be the subject of the near future! hell yea im excited...im totally working on my "OOOOHHHYYyeeeAAAH"s right now. (!)...
    DIGGIT!
    Likes Arch_Will, Bakkie-Pleur liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

Quote Originally Posted by aaronarturus View Post
    How did this show become a soap opera? And where are the zombies in season four? I know I'll probably catch flak for this, but the show has turned to utter crap. Which is all the worse because the first three seasons were so good.
    I tried hard not recognizing this posting. I failed.
    What's wrong with explaining characters, finishing open storylines, and especially setting up what's gonna happen sooner or later?
    And since "soap" is such a negative word, I am impressed and wonder: why then did you like seasons #1 through #3. There was a lot of soap going on either.
    If it is the lack of zombs ... Come on: fighting zombs episode by episode is like growing an older and older beard. There are still 10 chapters to go ... Also keep in mind: a zombie-story well told is a story about the survivors and their fate, and not about bodycount of zombs or showing a trillion times how a .45 blasts the head of a zomb ...

Stick with your opinion, if you are convinced of it.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi there,

Come on: fighting zombs episode by episode is like growing an older and older beard.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I know we have that silly language barrier liam...but explain this one...I feel...offended. hahaha j/k
    KAW

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    inb420pagesofcatchup

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    This seems really out of the blue, but Saul is a traditionalist. In Chapter 2, he is "starving", but does not eat anything until Angel allows it. Saul has no real respect for Angel, but does not "Dig In" without a go ahead from the Patriarch.
    Sooo... Patriarch? Does that imply that Saul is Family and knew Angel was too? He seemed to have a new found respect for him when he learned of his death... Is that why he was choked up about it?

I know, I know...

So, we are going forward with what seems to be a four month jump cut that brings us close to the one year anniversary of the outbreak. Will the date of the anniversary hold some greater meaning than just a box and a check-mark on a calender? Second outbreak? (with what/who though)? More quakes and cracks? Inglewood ground zero hotzone expands? Zombie counteroffensive like HardKor suggests? The safeties release on underground vaults allowing the residents to return to and roam the radioactive landscape... owait... wrong story.

Michael apparently finds Randy. Does this relate back to the Season 4 "cover art" poster... the broken marionette strings implying the loss of control over the hordes causing factions to emerge, making it possible for this to happen? Is it Randy that finds Michael instead?
    I'm gonna throw this one out there: Randy physically turned, but being a smart one he may have bouts of lucidity enabling comprehensible communication. (and candidacy for cure experimentation if captured.) This perhaps explains why Michael was so reticent to talk about his time at the waterworks. Pined under rubble, he has an hours long deranged conversation with a man that fades from lucid and terrified intelligence to pure feral rage.

"I've got an idea on a place we can find more ammo." Burt was a Marine and was an LA resident pre-outbreak. It is a distinct possibility that he was discharged through Camp Pendleton. Is that his idea? Or, as I suggested previously, does he have a cashe of supplies hidden away somewhere?

Oh, and my final thought for the end of the episode: (NSFW)
    Likes Kc, Merlin1274, scbubba liked this post
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red Shirt View Post
    inb420pagesofcatchup

Sooo... Patriarch? Does that imply that Saul is Family and knew Angel was too? He seemed to have a new found respect for him when he learned of his death... Is that why he was choked up about it?

I know, I know...

So, we are going forward with what seems to be a four month jump cut that brings us close to the one year anniversary of the outbreak. Will the date of the anniversary hold some greater meaning than just a box and a check-mark on a calender? Second outbreak? (with what/who though)? More quakes and cracks? Inglewood ground zero hotzone expands? Zombie counteroffensive like HardKor suggests? The safeties release on underground vaults allowing the residents to return to and roam the radioactive landscape... owait... wrong story.

Michael apparently finds Randy. Does this relate back to the Season 4 "cover art" poster... the broken marionette strings implying the loss of control over the hordes causing factions to emerge, making it possible for this to happen? Is it Randy that finds Michael instead?
    I'm gonna throw this one out there: Randy physically turned, but being a smart one he may have bouts of lucidity enabling comprehensible communication. (and candidacy for cure experimentation if captured.) This perhaps explains why Michael was so reticent to talk about his time at the waterworks. Pined under rubble, he has an hours long deranged conversation with a man that fades from lucid and terrified intelligence to pure feral rage.

"I've got an idea on a place we can find more ammo." Burt was a Marine and was an LA resident pre-outbreak. It is a distinct possibility that he was discharged through Camp Pendleton. Is that his idea? Or, as I suggested previously, does he have a cashe of supplies hidden away somewhere?

Oh, and my final thought for the end of the episode: (NSFW)

d:all the above.

solid thoughts red. solid
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post
    KAW

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

I know we have that silly language barrier liam...but explain this one...I feel...offended. hahaha j/k
    Yeah, sorry. I probably violated idioms and language alike. I meant to say: Killing zombs all day long would become boring sooner or later. You know, like a joke getting "old" and loosing its fun.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

it made sense. just bustin your balls a lil..... and just so beards make more sense.

short beard=distinguished
    medium beard=hobo
    long beard=wizard

I don't see how that gets boring...

have fun brother!
    Likes scbubba, LiamKerrington liked this post
    KAW

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

it made sense. just bustin your balls a lil..... and just so beards make more sense.

short beard=distinguished
    medium beard=hobo
    long beard=wizard

I don't see how that gets boring...

have fun brother!
    Awesome!
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Wow, I just don't know if I like her or hate her anymore. Sounds a lot like a threat she dished over Burt. Yeah, yeah, it would be a threat to her control if everybody knew that Burt did what he did on his own without permission (Dang, payback's a bitch, huh, Burt.), but she convinced Micheal of her point of view by bringing up the military & AWOL. Micheal accepts this, sounds legit right? BULL!!! Big picture Mike!!!! This ain't the military and Burt's not a soldier anymore. CJ even rips up the paper to discard the evidence. Then they lie to Victor and Saul about it. Did Micheal just make his bones? Is he gonna kiss CJ's ring? We're seeing her do dishonest things to stay in power. Not that she is using her authority for personal reasons like exiling Saul & Victor for anything other than the good and well being of the Colony. I'm bringing back my assertion that the Chapter's Title has a fascist ring to it. CJ is the center of a personality cult.
    I forgot to mention this in my first post...CJ freaking straight up lied, like witch doctor said, just to stay in power. I was so happy when Michael started to call her out, thinking this was where he would expose her for being a terrible choice for leader. Then she gave her weak sauce awol bull. I just wanted to smack Michael. He's so bone-headed sometimes! He needs an Angel (lol GREAT name choice btw Kc, especially with how things have ended up) at his side to keep him focused on the big picture. I'm not an Angel fan-boy, but he definitely had his moments. He would have been like "woah woah woah hold up...the awol thing isn't relevant here, this ain't the military, and you just lied to cover your ass." Then he would make a wise-crack about her being Supreme Queen CJ. I'm kinda surprised Pegs let it slide as well.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Cabbage Patch liked this post

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast