User Tag List

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience Points3 months registeredLoved

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    What about calling her Mrs. TINKerbell?
    My brain saw "Tinkerballs" instead of "Tinkerbell", and now can't stop snickering. Yeah, I'm 12.
    Likes Arch_Will, Storm, scbubba, Z Sniper liked this post

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteranBeloved10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    You're only saying that because at this point no amount of cleaning up will make Burt presentable in your eyes. Isn't that right, the soon to be Mrs. Tink?
    Guys, Burt CANNOT be in my wedding. He'll probably have blood in his beard.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LizzyFabre View Post
    His speech would probably be lifted from JAWS anyway . . .

"Marriage is a battle, like the battle of Waterloo. And the idea was, the shark comes to the nearest man and that man, he'd start poundin' and hollerin' and screamin' and sometimes the shark would go away. Sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark, he looks right into you. Right into your eyes. You know the thing about a shark, he's got...lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye . . . I mean, uh not that Lizzy's a shark, it's just--I mean, I didn't really have any time to prepare a . . . congratulations, uh . . . and may your first child be a masculine child."
    joint-point-counter-joint

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post

I guess the thing I have to wonder is, how or why would it take them 4 months to track down anything? ill be back in here later im sure

DIGGIT!
    Yeah I've been wondering this myself. I wonder if this means Ink an co. Have moved on from the hospital? We gotta assume Michael is going to check it out again considering the chamber of horrors Riley and Kalani found in the basement. If it took Michael four months to think of checking it out again I'm gonna be pretty Damn disappointed in him. The only logical explanation I can think of is Ink moved out of there and cleaned it out enough that there's nothing interesting left. Which leads me back to the idea that he's moving on to bigger plans.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Yeah I've been wondering this myself. I wonder if this means Ink an co. Have moved on from the hospital? We gotta assume Michael is going to check it out again considering the chamber of horrors Riley and Kalani found in the basement. If it took Michael four months to think of checking it out again I'm gonna be pretty Damn disappointed in him. The only logical explanation I can think of is Ink moved out of there and cleaned it out enough that there's nothing interesting left. Which leads me back to the idea that he's moving on to bigger plans.
    My brain keeps telling me that Michael and crew check on all the old haunts, including the hospital, and turn up nothing of interest except for long cold trails.... The zombos have moved on. The more animalistic amongst them have been Naturally Selected out of the pool and only the strong and the smart survive. And I'm thinking they are pretty damned smart by now....

I agree that bigger plans are in the works. The Little Ones were not the crowning achievement. They were just one more step forward in the evolution/design of the New Race.... ( seems appropriate right here)
    Likes Witch_Doctor, HardKor, Unit liked this post
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Well, you may not be able to notice the blood depending on the tux and accessories that your man chooses for his guys.

Then again, he will probably hog all the tuna salad at the reception and end up propped up next to the DJ clutching a piece of battered steel quietly weeping.... What a buzz kill!
    Well, my days of not taking you seriously are certainly coming to a middle.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

But I thought Burt would be the perfect choice to give away the bride.
    Likes Condor liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    I can tell you from experience, once blood dries it combs out of beards rather easily.
    Last edited by 7oddisdead; Oct 8th, 2013 at 03:14 PM.
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    Most if my thoughts have already been covered by others, but the part I can't get over is Michael's shift in personality.

It seems like every time he talks now, I can't even recognize it as Michael Cross. He has become a pushover. He calls CJ on lying to Saul and Vic and she threatens retaliation like he is an AWOL soldier and Michael instantly crumbles.

Pegs goes in to her lets be friends speech and tells him he is fragile and weak, and he still leaves like all giddy with a big grin on his face. What happened to the Michael that took a shovel to a guys face for hurting one of his friends, or stood up to Marcus for lying to the colony or took charge in Irwin and rallied some troops to stand up to a superior officer and delay the nuke detonation or brought a zombie body back for testing even though he was ordered not to? What happened to that guy?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    AWESOME EPISODE. Mostly due to the ending. I wonder if, and I apologize if this has been covered, maybe Randy is the ultimate version of what Ink is going for. Except Randy turned on Ink and is helping out Michael. That'd be interesting than just being another "Boss" that will have to be defeated. Either way, I am pumped for the next chapter. Looks like, if the next chapter picks up where Michael left off, we will have a baby too.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast