User Tag List

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Arrow Get to the Choppa, another look

Burt and Saul find a downed Coast Guard Chopper at LAX. We also found that it was at Irwin and they did not expect is return. It was also shot up. Nothing big here, right?

Listening to the story again, I picked up a little something. The first time we hear about a Satalite phone is when Victor takes Michal to see Glenn when first at the colony. Glenn shows off his new Satalite phone. Some of the scavengers brought him the phone... The same model used by Irwin.

So, putting on my upgraded deerstalker I wonder, was Kimment in contact with the Colony? At first blush it seems pretty stupid. But, Kimmet literally caused the downfall of Boulder to save a member of his family. We already saw that one of the biters do that trick and get to Ft Irwin. Just thinking that they might get cold and fall off does not justify the risk. He is also crazy stupid to ensure he gets her body back.

So, who was calling the shots? Who was giving Kimmet his marching orders?

I know most people think the family is a crime thing to link Scratch and Angel, I just think it is something darker.

I got all kinds of garbage swilling around, but I just want to open this thread and point out that at 11:30 of chapter 19 part 2 Glenn mentions the new phone
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 30th, 2013 at 03:05 PM. Reason: its kimmet not kimment
    Likes scbubba liked this post