User Tag List

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Which is quite the contrary to the title of this chapter ... I wonder who's gonna leave next? The survivors thin out on the survivalists ... So who's gonna survive?
    Burt and Riley leaving the colony might be a bad thing. Nevertheless, CJ's splendid isolation is not the ideal solution as well. Especially if she keeps on telling lies. It did not work for the other tower, it will not work for the colony.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Riley and Burt's road trip of awesomeness! Probably going to have a sing along before pumping the heavy metal to go murder Scratch and skull fuck her. This will end badly because their bathroom break schedule will not line up. Or what if Riley isn't in the car? What if it is Pete and they are searching for characol Nurse Britt.

Puck is hands down one of the best wingmen on the planet. Also fuck you Pegs (KC) for cutting off the story EVERYONE wants to hear. So much speculation, one thing is certain...a door was involved. Michael, for the sake of your arm I shall wreak terrible vengeance on every door I can. Fuck you doors.

This episode leaves one huge question burning within me. Does Tanya have the technology to laminate the info cards she is planning to give everyone? When you need your zombie cheat sheet the most is also when it is most likely to get messed up. Also zombie cheat sheets are an amazing idea, why has it taken someone this long to come up with it?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Pin

Well, listening to Tanya and knowing what we know, the group showing unity is TOWTM's. How many people does he require per acre of LA to feed is brood? CP?
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    Michael, for the sake of your arm I shall wreak terrible vengeance on every door I can. Fuck you doors.
    "by Grabthar's hammer... by the Suns of Warvan... you shall be... avenged." -Dr. Lazarus
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor, Pikepaw liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Now Pegs wants to make amends with Michael, seriously??? I picture Pegs throwing herself onto her canopy bed picking petals off a daisy saying, "He loves me, he loves me not..." Where's the shovel when you need it?

I'm thinking that Burt and Riley had it planned all along, their escape from the colony. I mean how did no one notice them leave? Pure genius I tell ya. Also Burt questioning CJ about Scratch and realizing that CJ had no plan to go after Scratch, because she assumed Scratch to be dead, but duh Burt knows better and sure as sh*t so does Riley.

Everyone has their own agenda right now!!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Watch what happened to micheal's arm was some stupid mistake on his part and has nothing to do with randy. And we all think that this had been the biggest tease without any payoff.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LizzyFabre View Post
    Oh, I'll just tell you what happened right now: Michael was reaching through a door when - I'm sorry my phone is ringing. OH! It's Elisa.
    8 posts and she's gotta be a big ol' jerk about it.
    Likes Hoff4D liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Yeah, you're probably right. I was writing based on a debate I had, in my own head, over whether or not Kelly even knew about TOWTM. I think I concluded that it was likely that she did. When you over think things it's easy to forget if you actually verbalized your thoughts to others or not.
    I know how that works. You have several yous in yourself as well? Awesome. Let's found the MMBAoA - Multi Mind Boggler Association of Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    And yes, Michael is interrupted from one story to start another... and then--- grrr! It's like I'm a deer, just prancing along and I spot a little brook, I put my little deer lips down to the cool clear water... and BAM! A f***** bullet rips off part of my head!
    First Michael gets fish-slapped with lies by most people around, and now he gets torn apart because no one listens to him or gives him the chance to talk about what is on his mind ... Yeah, awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Burt and Riley leaving the colony might be a bad thing. Nevertheless, CJ's splendid isolation is not the ideal solution as well. Especially if she keeps on telling lies. It did not work for the other tower, it will not work for the colony.
    Well, the fall of Dunbar has little to do with her planning. She was just outsmarted by Ink. Dunbar - other than the Colony - required the residents to leave the place in order to find dipers and playboy-magazines; the Colony is different from that. So the threat of becoming a) recognized by them zombos, and b) getting outsmarted and busted is smaller in the Colony.
    Likes scbubba, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

makidabest
    Omg. What a bomb episode.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Pegs, you got to know better. If you plant potatoes in winter, you can already harvest them in April! Damn it, Pegs.

http://www.berkeleyhort.com/edibles_..._potatoes.html

What kind of organic farmer are you?
    You can actually grow them year round here I believe. There's no frost levels to worry about. http://cdo.ncdc.noaa.gov/climatenorm.../states/CA.pdf

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast