User Tag List

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    This is an excellent point. It's not what Michael did--his group couldn't possibly have carried away enough weaponry to have decisively weaken the Colony, and we already know that the Tower was hearing radio broadcasts from the Colony, so the Mallers, who were actively monitoring radio frequencies, probably already had a good idea of where they were. But that's not what the Mallers and Gatekeeper have told the Colonists, and those folks have had nothing else to base their opinions on.
    I thought of that too, but Glenn and Pete were easy enough to convince. Anyway, I know this is where the story is going, I just needed to vent a bit about it, since I can't do it in the story itself :P I do that all the time with fiction. Maybe I should see someone about that. :P
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Syncyed Episode Listening

As a side note, since it was the Labor Day holiday here in the States, I had the day off today and was ready to listen to the episode as soon as it dropped. A couple of other people-- Liam and Alizee-- were also waiting around with me, so we decided to go over to the VIP room and all listen to the episode together in sync; that way, we could post our immediate reaction as we got them and were all listening to the same thing together, at the same time.

It worked really well and was a lot of fun... much more so than listening to the episode alone and then commenting after the fact. I encourage other Forum members to try this next week, as it's a great way to enjoy the series with other friends! It's almost as if you're all in the same room...
    This was super cool! I'm used to not knowing anyone I can blab to about WA in the moment. Usually someone will come into the room and ask me why I'm covering my mouth/crying/hyperventilating with laughter and I'm just like, "...it's a good show...you wouldn't understand". Sad moment.
    Thanks for making my WA experience even more kickass, guys!
    AND CJ. UNF.

On the topic of the actual episode, I've been listening to the last five minutes of it over and over again - sometimes focusing on the main conflict between Michael/Victor/Puck, other times focusing on the reactions in the background. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I listened really hard and I didn't hear a single crow when we hear Scratch's voice. I heard lots of songbirds but no crow. I was surprised by this. Maybe it's just because she wasn't physically there in person?
    Likes scbubba, Litmaster liked this post
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    What, only 8 pages after 7 hours?? Where is everybody?! We should be on page 20 or so by now....
    Since I stayed up until 11am MST waiting for the episode to drop, then the post-freak out, I didn't wake up until 9pm. Whoops!
    I'm having a blast reading through everyone's comments though. Also, I think it's just so awesome that Z Sniper is on here reading what we have to say about his character.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Pretty much implies a fight for his life, huh?
    Damnit! There goes my suicide at the Waterworks theory. Maybe not though. If his options were that slim, due to such a low chance of survival, he might still have tried.
    But that's probably a discussion for a different thread
    Last edited by Alizée; Sep 3rd, 2013 at 01:03 AM. Reason: I like to post and then realize that I have more to say. Source: Osiris' signature.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Anyone else catch how KC squashed any speculation that might arise that one of the surviving Blackhawk crew, or Datu is Peg's boyfriend? Michael asks if her lover is in the Colony.
    Oh man, Pegs and Datu.....doesn't sound right....
    Likes Lilydragon, Z Sniper, Alizée liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

The big question at the moment is... Who will upload the video to YouTube? :P

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    So we have Michael with a broken heart and chloroform, and Riley learning that Angel's dead and a bar at the colony. I think the next episode is going to be The Hangover Part Z
    Likes Red Shirt, Lilydragon, Litmaster liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Malador View Post
    So we have Michael with a broken heart and chloroform, and Riley learning that Angel's dead and a bar at the colony. I think the next episode is going to be The Hangover Part Z
    Poor guy Michael!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    The man has a wedding to think about. Give him a break!
    Ah, SCREW THE WEDDING! Where is this man's DEDICATION?? Where is his COMMITMENT TO ART??? Priorities, man, priorities...

Quote Originally Posted by Nex View Post
    I am sure I am not the only one with this feeling. We're alive is the "Breaking Bad" of Audio Dramas. It is the best audio drama out there. But two episodes of season 4 are in and I don't see much action; which I expected a lot. I think many people expect a fast paced storyline and twists in last season.

With audience expectations so high, the last episodes have felt bit watered down for me. And there's been no progress whatsoever in areas of revealing zombie secrets and action.
    Chill out, man! This isn't Iron Man 2! Besides, it won't seem like nearly such a drag when you listen to all the finished episodes in sequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Oh man, Pegs and Datu.....doesn't sound right....
    My vote for funniest pair would be Datu and Skittles as a gay couple... !

Likes Lilydragon, Alizée liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Pegs boyfriend so has to be one of the helicopter crew!!!
    A Sig what now?

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast