User Tag List

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Um, I think I am going to take a nap and then eat some crow...

I'd fight shoulder to shoulder with Victor, but he plays both sides too well and seems to enjoy it for me to trust him in political entanglements. People like him chew me up in real life.
    In this episode, Victor kind of reminded me of those people on "Big Brother." And not the "Big Brother" from that one Doctor Who episode, either...

Don't worry, Vic(ky). I still like you, but I'm watching you because I think you'll take more than just my insurance rates to a lower rate.
    Likes scbubba, Z Sniper liked this post
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Victor is racked with guilt over what happened to the colony. He has to be hearing about new atrocites every day. One way to keep his sanity to start beleiving the "He made me do it" theory. Michael being responsible for more of what happened lets Victor be able to sleep at night. I think subconsciously he does not want Michael in charge because when the people in the colony refuse to accept his rule people will focus on Victor's part on that night.

Peg's didn't have a boyfriend in boulder, She is using it as an excuse to not re-new her relationship with Michael. She knows that anyone could die at any moment and if one of them died it would be too much for the other one.

P.S. I got a kick out of Puck being obscessed with baseball cards.
    Likes Alizée, Cabbage Patch liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post

Pegs is a HO

It seems that Muldoon has accidentally come across a picture of Pegs from back in her Boulder days:
    [IIMG]
    Please be careful where this conversation goes.
    Likes Arch_Will, Alizée, Osiris, Z Sniper liked this post
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'm really only here to talk about CJ's thighs, and Victor's secret Faith fetish.
    Likes Z Sniper, Litmaster liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakezombie View Post
    Please be careful where this conversation goes.
    Wait! Don't leave, Cupcake. Don't want to offend the female contingent of our Forum. Just a little pissed at Pegs right now...
    Likes tinfoilhats, Alizée liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I cannot believe Lizzy failed Angel so. Sure, victor just helped rescue her, but she does not know him at all and she suddenly agrees with him without so much as a BUT?. WTF?

Ok, I am not a therapist, but I do not think it is a good idea. Either she does or she as been hypnotized

I do not know what to call it, but in several instances characters have been able to plant suggestions. Cabbage Patch has floated the theory that the families are like vampires and my idea of deep sleep is similar to having been fed on. Now we get the 2x4 up the head of Buffy the vampire slayer.

In vampire game theory there are the eldest and most powerful vampires. Each generation is less powerful. Eventually, one gets to zombies / ghouls mindless. The vampire soul / spark is diluted away.

I was so-so with the idea. But, convincing a therapist not to discuss feelings and just leaving that gernade to go off in an uncontrolled situation is a pretty powerful whammy

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I want to tie this to my silly theory that "the Families" Scratch mentions in 29-3 are actually vampires. The more inexplicable hard sleep cases might then be explained as a reaction to being fed upon by one of the vampires. Assume Burt actually arrived at his store while Scratc/Latch/Durai was there, was fed on, but survived because they were interrupted by the zombies. Michael, Riley and Tanya were fed on by Angel, who only took enough to get by. The other cases, Kalani, Datu and Saul, already have plausible explanations.

Like I said, a silly theory that probably won't stand the light of day.
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Sep 2nd, 2013 at 01:56 PM.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

My comments on the epi

First what the heck is going on with living arrangements? When Micheal went to visit Pegs and we heard that Lizzy, Pegs, Riley AND Kelly all crashing together? I know they said many of the houses were damaged or claimed by the Mallers but that still seems a bit off to me. Does that mean that all the remaining Irwin ppl are bunking up too? They do seem to be lumped together and taken Victor into the fold.

Victor: Seriously PO'ed with Micheal in a way I did not expect. I think we will be hearing more from the remaining colonist about time under the Mallers that he is blaming on Micheal. It is much easier to blame someone else then deal with the guilt that he left all these people that he lived with....

As far as the tape Micheal does say he didn't see anyone really in the two days that have passed. People tended to themselves and he would have been much more likely to get a run down from Saul then Victor so it is very possible this is the first time Victor saw Micheal in the two days. Remember the colony was under attack from the moment they took it so I am sure there are plenty of people catching Victor up on events.

Speaking of Guilt I expect to hear tons of it pouring off Michael. So much for "never leave a man behind" he now found out that he left 4! Well 5 but I don't think Lizzy really counts. Now that he knows about Angel I think it will put a lot in perspective for him as far as his own desire to lead and his history of leading groups of civilians.
    Last edited by Raven; Sep 2nd, 2013 at 02:07 PM.
    Likes Lilydragon, Z Sniper, scbubba, Osiris liked this post
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post

Puck is Da MAN!
    And finally, Puck deserves the 'Dean Martin Toast of Approval' for his 'Mad Men'-esque usage of the word "BROAD"...
    Puck reminds me of a character from an old World War Two movie. I keep expecting him to see if someone has turned by asking them who won the 1937 World Series or what's Mae West's bust size.
    post2761230942064-vi.jpg
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I am having a hard time imagining what kind of objections the colonists could have against Michael. I mean, how are they going to phrase it? "You should have let us kill you, instead you fought your way out to survive!!! You're a HORRIBLE PERSON!!1!11"
    Or maybe "Not only you escape when we tried to kill you, but you also come here and save all our asses? You really are something! I hate you!" *runs towards the sunset crying*
    Seriously, if they ended up with the Mallers it's because they were a compilation of assholes. They got "the spot they deserved", and short of saying "you should have let us kill you" I don't see a credible way for them to justify being mad at Michael. But I accept they will anyway, 'cause I love the show, and since they are, again, a compilation of assholes.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    I am having a hard time imagining what kind of objections the colonists could have against Michael. I mean, how are they going to phrase it? "You should have let us kill you, instead you fought your way out to survive!!! You're a HORRIBLE PERSON!!1!11"
    Or maybe "Not only you escape when we tried to kill you, but you also come here and save all our asses? You really are something! I hate you!" *runs towards the sunset crying*
    Seriously, if they ended up with the Mallers it's because they were a compilation of assholes. They got "the spot they deserved", and short of saying "you should have let us kill you" I don't see a credible way for them to justify being mad at Michael. But I accept they will anyway, 'cause I love the show, and since they are, again, a compilation of assholes.
    Don't forget that Gatekeeper lied to them. In their minds Michael killed Marcus and left them weak to a Maller take over. All the things that have gone wrong since August could easily be pinned on Michael.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast