User Tag List

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Puck is my new favorite character, the guy has some of the best lines so far this season. He is like a Boston version of Saul.
    Anyway Just listened to the latest episode. A couple of thoughts:
    1. I get that no one told her. But if her leg is black why would she begin to think that she could save it.
    2. I would like to know how many people, not including the lead characters, are left in the colony? The team is a pretty decent number (14). There were about 30+ reported in the colony from previous episodes (or am I mis counting?). After losses to the mallers and the two zombie attacks, the numbers should be closer together to the point that the number of the original colony's members should be close to that of the main cast.
    3. Why is Victor constantly pushing the issue of the people not following Michael? Is it because he wants to lead? What is he worried about? And why is it he who keeps bringing it up?
    4. Pegz is a biyatch. But I can't be too mad at her. Cause Michael has been acting like a 14yr old when it comes to how he deals with her.
    5. Where the hell is Kelly?
    So far the first two episodes are moving things in the story along about as fast as the second season of The Walking Dead. I hope that the discovery of the Video will be the catalyst to instigate discussion among the group. Because as Michael has stated, no one is talking right now.

PS. Am I a terrible person for secretly wanting them to attach a Gun to CJ's leg stump a la Rose Mcgowan in Planet Terror .
    ......I am a terrible person aren't I....
    ....I'm sorry....
    (walks away in shame)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    I am just curious about the production calendar. In the past it always had when the next episode on. this time its empty. just wondering that's all.
    We'll get on that this week I think. We were a bit discreet about it because of my leave of absence next week, but everything's been going as planned so I can fill in the rest of the tentative calendar.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drannix99 View Post
    Puck is my new favorite character, the guy has some of the best lines so far this season. He is like a Boston version of Saul.
    Anyway Just listened to the latest episode. A couple of thoughts:
    1. I get that no one told her. But if her leg is black why would she begin to think that she could save it.
    2. I would like to know how many people, not including the lead characters, are left in the colony? The team is a pretty decent number (14). There were about 30+ reported in the colony from previous episodes (or am I mis counting?). After losses to the mallers and the two zombie attacks, the numbers should be closer together to the point that the number of the original colony's members should be close to that of the main cast.
    3. Why is Victor constantly pushing the issue of the people not following Michael? Is it because he wants to lead? What is he worried about? And why is it he who keeps bringing it up?
    4. Pegz is a biyatch. But I can't be too mad at her. Cause Michael has been acting like a 14yr old when it comes to how he deals with her.
    5. Where the hell is Kelly?
    So far the first two episodes are moving things in the story along about as fast as the second season of The Walking Dead. I hope that the discovery of the Video will be the catalyst to instigate discussion among the group. Because as Michael has stated, no one is talking right now.

PS. Am I a terrible person for secretly wanting them to attach a Gun to CJ's leg stump a la Rose Mcgowan in Planet Terror .
    ......I am a terrible person aren't I....
    ....I'm sorry....
    (walks away in shame)
    I just asked Tammy, and she just sent back smileys. I'm not sure what that means. Maybe Kelly finally hooked up with someone in the tower.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

future episode

my prediction for the future episodes

Hope will help with CJ rehab. in turn since Hope operation might or might not have worked (there is a reason why I said might or might not have worked. can you guess why?) . CJ teaches Hope to fight blind with the Katana.
    Mr Fix-it Datu will craft a prosthetic leg for CJ that is just as good as her own.With a built sheath for a slightly modified Wakizashi or Tanto. (just in case some of you don't know that the Wakizashi is a short sward to the Katana and the Tanto is more like a knife.)

Kelly and Victor will get it on hot and heavy.
    Riley will go hunting for Scratch after viewing the video of Scratch killing Angel. She will disappear and never to be seen or heard from again after putting a final arrow in Scratch's head (she uses almost a whole quiver of arrows pinning Scratch to the wall.

what you think KC?
    Likes Lilydragon, DaTank liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I would be surprised if Michael let's Riley get her hands on the video. She's got enough issues already. He'd do it if he was a total asshole . . .

"Lurker"

Status

Unhappy A little disappointing

I have a rant to make.

I am sure I am not the only one with this feeling. We're alive is the "Breaking Bad" of Audio Dramas. It is the best audio drama out there. But two episodes of season 4 are in and I don't see much action; which I expected a lot. I think many people expect a fast paced storyline and twists in last season.

With audience expectations so high, the last episodes have felt bit watered down for me. And there's been no progress whatsover in areas of revealing zombie secrets and action.

/*ends rant*/

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I would be surprised if Michael let's Riley get her hands on the video. She's got enough issues already. He'd do it if he was a total asshole . . .
    he might not know or have not a choice, in the matter
    Last edited by werewolf; Sep 2nd, 2013 at 09:44 PM.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nex View Post
    I have a rant to make.

I am sure I am not the only one with this feeling. We're alive is the "Breaking Bad" of Audio Dramas. It is the best audio drama out there. But two episodes of season 4 are in and I don't see much action; which I expected a lot. I think many people expect a fast paced storyline and twists in last season.

With audience expectations so high, the last episodes have felt bit watered down for me. And there's been no progress whatsover in areas of revealing zombie secrets and action.

/*ends rant*/
    this is how Kc plays it. he likes to get you all cozy and comfy then he lets all hell break loose
    Likes Alizée liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    he might know or have a choice, in the matter
    True. I'd put my money on Saul showing it to her. Mike seems to be a little protective of her.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I'm pretty sure Kc is taunting us with the broken arm gag.
    I noticed that he said "nearly broken off," not just "broken."

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    First what the heck is going on with living arrangements? When Micheal went to visit Pegs and we heard that Lizzy, Pegs, Riley AND Kelly all crashing together? I know they said many of the houses were damaged or claimed by the Mallers but that still seems a bit off to me. Does that mean that all the remaining Irwin ppl are bunking up too? They do seem to be lumped together and taken Victor into the fold.
    Survivor's separation anxiety is my guess. They are '"safe-ish" at the Colony, but they probably feel safer bunking together given all that they have been through before.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast