User Tag List

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by fridginators View Post
    As a side note - Burt still needs to write down what happened in Chapter 23-24. Perhaps the fact it's five months later is why he was so "blah blah blah"ish and forgetful in Ch23? Who knows, not sure if KC thought that far ahead but not surprised if he did!
    I'm not sure what you're referring to- what section?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I'm not sure what you're referring to- what section?
    It's journal theory that narration in voice is actual written text from the person's journal. We hear Burt go into narration prior to the tower collapse. Up until 37-1 he has not had time to write in his journal.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Oh, for sections I think he means Kalani being a hero... He narrates a couple other times after that

Crap, not being a hero, but being in dangerous spots I think. Kalani starts yammering and Burt goes into narration

23- 1 ~ 3:30
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Aug 29th, 2013 at 10:21 AM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I got a question.

At 8:02, where there is a little bit of discussion about leaving the bodies out front, its not going anywhere, etc.

How did that lead to Puck saying "they got rules here"? I'm just a little confused at why there was a bit of dialogue about the big stink of leaving ADLO bodies out front.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    I got a question.

At 8:02, where there is a little bit of discussion about leaving the bodies out front, its not going anywhere, etc.

How did that lead to Puck saying "they got rules here"? I'm just a little confused at why there was a bit of dialogue about the big stink of leaving ADLO bodies out front.
    I think it's sort of a comment about Ft. Irwin.... almost like saying "They're just as bad here", since Ft. Irwin didn't allow them to bring anything in to investigate as well.

I mentioned this in the WND#55 post as well I think, but not here (or was it the other way around)....either way, it's a way to bring up the fact that there is discontent between Michael and the colony still, yet no one person has been deemed "in charge".

Also....I think it's significant that we left bodies of Inklings outside the walls. The Normals went back for their dead, what do you think Ink does for the bodies of his best soldiers?
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    It's journal theory that narration in voice is actual written text from the person's journal. We hear Burt go into narration prior to the tower collapse. Up until 37-1 he has not had time to write in his journal.
    Oh! Gotcha- Well, he can catch up now that's he's in the hospital, if he has some time. Those portions read are in fact on paper at some point.
    Likes scbubba, MrRedBeard, Grognaurd liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Oh! Gotcha- Well, he can catch up now that's he's in the hospital, if he has some time. Those portions read are in fact on paper at some point.
    I think it is an awesome style, but it does provide a very powerful tell for those that can decode. Other purists may call it an internal spoiler.

But, I call it GENIUS! Once someone has listened through the story, they can go back and play the KC Code and ascribe deeper meaning to fragments and sound effects
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    I got a question.

Colony members would have stuck to the rules established by Marcus and Gatekeeper. Nothing infected comes within the walls. That's why there was that sarcastic underdone to Puck's line. He was doing what Michael asked him, the colonists were doing what has kept them safe.
    Likes MrRedBeard, Arch_Will liked this post
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Listened to the Season 4 first episode 3 times so far. It is a great episode and the "Search and Destroy" of the little ones at the beginning is awesome. Robbins will need to be more accurate as the gun he uses isn't very "fuel efficient" with respect to ammunition. Puck has improved in his accuracy with the .50 cal but my question is how the hell did the hunting party get outside the gates and not have Riley? If CJ survives the upcoming amputation will KC have a passing mention of the Drop Kick Murphy's song Sailing up to Boston and/or will we have to start calling Pegs by a different name?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Archlycan
    Quote Originally Posted by trubkir View Post
    Listened to the Season 4 first episode 3 times so far. It is a great episode and the "Search and Destroy" of the little ones at the beginning is awesome. Robbins will need to be more accurate as the gun he uses isn't very "fuel efficient" with respect to ammunition. Puck has improved in his accuracy with the .50 cal but my question is how the hell did the hunting party get outside the gates and not have Riley? If CJ survives the upcoming amputation will KC have a passing mention of the Drop Kick Murphy's song Sailing up to Boston and/or will we have to start calling Pegs by a different name?
    Riley is probably off in the Park/farm fields with a bottle of Jack Daniels singing and pining for the loss of Angel.
    Likes Duffusmonkey liked this post

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast