User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I'm not as worried about the actual cause, as in virus or bacteria, but I would like to know more about the hierarchy of the infected. I would like to hear more about TOWTM's role in the outbreak and what if any hand he played in the progression from biters to little ones, and maybe beyond that.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I'm also looking forward to how the colony does this time. The population of the colony is roughly that of the tower at its peak, it will be interesting to see how much Michael and company have learned and how they do with a second chance at leading a group.

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Mainly wanting to know why TOWTM is different. Why he can talk, why he is the leader etc. But of course there are endless questions that need answering....
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I definitely need more Skittles!

2013-07-16 10.42.02.jpg

Not only at work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by YetAnotherBloodyCheek; Aug 5th, 2013 at 08:36 AM.
    Likes scbubba liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    That mostly covers it for me, though there are a few more things I am curious about.

• At the beginning of Season 4 will we see a fast forward jump cut in time like we did mid Season 3?
    • Despite having the audience's perspective, will we bear witness to any the catching up the reunited teams need to do?
    • With Micheal's new strategy, as his recon teams go into the field, will he issue a "kill on sight" order for Scratch?
    • Will there be any radiation poisoned humans/zombies stragglers showing up in LA?
    • Do they relocate to Dunbar or stay at the Colony?
    • Do they attempt any live captures for Tanya to study?
    • How old are the families anyway? Are they blood/mafioso family... or the more sinister, ancient NWO/Secret Society type?

Those are the minor questions & concerns I can think of at the moment, but there is one bigger question & concern that I have:

Why was the 223rd mobilized so fast?

It seems highly unusual for "just reservists" to get called up for what seemed to be a matter of local civil unrest. Don't get me wrong, I'm a reservist too... but under other circumstances, things would usually have carried on for a while (and gotten a whole lot worse) before the reserves were called up. Unless there is prior knowledge... like hurricanes, earthquakes, floods and severe winter storms, for which they call up the National Guard, an authority that lies with the governor of that state. The US Army Reserve are Federal Troops, calling them up is an authority that lies with the President and Congress.

Did "The Families" have prior knowledge of; or cause the outbreak... and thus Angel had some small level of prior knowledge of what was going to go down? Because he was on "the outs" with The Families and didn't agree to their "New World Order" plans, did he lie and make the call to the 223rd? Did he lie to the CO and tell him, "Uh, Battalion called me because you were out of touch."

Something else that bothers me... Scratch & Angel; Michael, his broken arm and Randy; the "Families" ... I wonder if these might be distractions, plot points that turnout to be red herrings, while there is something that was foreshadowed waaay back in the very beginning that we have missed entirely...
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Could. Not. Resist. I thought about this all day at work today.
    Sunday August 25, 2013 @2230 EST, 13:30 hours to go...

"I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    *crawls out from under rock, dusts off debris*

I'm ready to see Burt kick some major ass! Tomorrow it drops, baby! WHOOOOOOO!!!
    Likes scbubba liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

RedShirt, I couldn't resist a Final Countdown myself. Sooooo Stoked!

'MURICUH!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    In all honesty, I am looking forward to listening to the character interactions now that everyone is reunited. It has been such a long time and so much has happened that I am just excited to hear what comes up when the adrenaline isn't pumping so heavily. So many questions to answer but it is this crazy bunch that makes me care that the questions are out there.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    the only person she would be redeemed by would be Lizzy but that is a very long shot if Burt or Riley doesn't get a hold of her first

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast