I just started a zombie theory like 2 days ago i think
and i already thought about another one.

in chapter 35 part 2 i came out with a thought about randy and TOWTM being enemies, but i see alot of people has think the same, in case this was true, who controls the behemoths?

I just cant stop thinking about it, let's start by counting how many behemoths are out there? Ok theres the first one of the water station, theres one at the arena, theres the one angel and kalani saw outside the army base that was dying, then the other one that attacked them after they got the MRE's, then when they killed that one with the building two more came, but one of them was the one from the arena (arrow in eye). Also when burt riley angel and kalani were at the hospital they saw two among the biters. Im just putting out there all the times they were seen, oh and i think the one that skittles saw trying to grab the cat.

So now analyze time!

My theory is that maybe there are a total of 4 behemoths, we know for sure kalani killed the one that was dying outside the base, so thats 3 now. Then the one that died with the destruction of the building, thats 2. After that later on it goes to chapter 23 the devil's workshop, we're we know there were 2 behemoths at the hospital. The reason im bringing this up is because in case randy and TOWTM were enemies, then they both have some type of control to some behemoths. Im assuming TOWTM wasnt the one at the arena no one ever assured that, and i dont think we can say its him. Right now in chapter 35 part 3 i forgot who mentions that "there is a mass of bitters by the police station, and with them 2 behemoths" so its just 2 for now in the colony, then when they start attacking burt mentions "look there by the police station, theres the fucker with the suit" so he was among those mass of bitters, and the one with long hair and big beard didnt seem to be close to them because victor said "he was by the other gate." I dont know if that means he was on the opposite side of the colony, that kinda will give us a clue that maybe its a zombie war. So can we assume TOWTM has 2 behemoths and Randys behemoths are dead? Another thing im thinking alot about is about the first appearance of the little ones back on thebase with angel and kalani. They were on the roof, i guess preparing to attack them but when angel and kalani got out they werent there because they left. why did they leave? can we say it was because of the new behemoth coming for angel and kalani, meaning that those little ones are some type of enemies of those behemoths?

I'm sorry for writing alot
lol
Well what do you guys think