User Tag List

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    True, a "Fighting vehicles" in my mind would be a Mechwarrior or gundam.
    Gundammit man! Don't cross genres on us... We're barely holding it together as it is...

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Before anyone else says it, I know that Bradleys are not tanks, they are "fighting vehicles". But tanks gives a better visual representation in people's heads and "Fighting vehicles" would just add to confusion.
    Ah, Mr Wayland, your are kind of a jokester! Who else would put somebody in a "fighting vehicle" which was designed by the Food Machinery Cooperation admidst the dangers of a zombie attack? How shall we call the crew? Living canned food?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by fredrum View Post
    I think the bigger question is have any MAJOR characters died off screen? As far as i know, all major characters to have died so far have died "on screen"-Tommy, Angel, Kalani,
    Most secondary characters (people that have speaking roles but seem to exist solely to serve a function that advances the plot in one way or another, not to be a main character) have also died on screen-Bill, Durai, Latch, Samantha, Pippen, Bricks, etc.
    Of those that haven't died on screen, such as Gatekeeper, Bixby, and Marcus, we are at least informed of their deaths.

So far, every time it has been implied that a main character has died, Such as Burt and Angel at the end of season 2, we find out what happened to them.

I seriously doubt we've heard the last of Kelly and Pegs. Whereas in a real life apocalyptic scenario its entirely plausible that someone could just disappear and you would never learn what happened to them, in a story like this I just can't see losing two main characters like that. This isn't real life, it's an audio drama. Not finding out the fate of Kelly and Pegs is just one big slow burn of a cliffhanger that will eventually be resolved.
    All that said, Kc has championed the idea of a realistic apocalypse...and as you said, in reality...we may never know the fate of our lost friends....While I agree with you, and still believe Kelly/Pegs to be alive, or at least one of them....I would not fault Kc in the least if he gave us a dose of reality and left them forever hanging off that cliff..

He's said in the We're Not Dead podcast that he'd like to do some form of media with background information not tied to the journal/first person account format of "We're Alive"...he named the boat Pegs/Michael find, and Burt's backstory.....not outside his reach to eventually do a small bit on Pegs/Kelly after the resolve of this series, if he leaves us hanging....
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    He's said in the We're Not Dead podcast that he'd like to do some form of media with background information not tied to the journal/first person account format of "We're Alive"...he named the boat Pegs/Michael find, and Burt's backstory.....not outside his reach to eventually do a small bit on Pegs/Kelly after the resolve of this series, if he leaves us hanging....
    Would be kinda cool to "see" some of the actions that happened off camera that either led to action in the main story or happened because of the main story. For example, a short story about the people who where on the boat at or right after Z-Day...

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Oh shucks! Now we know why the Colony was never scouted and/or evacuated. Micheal DID tell Kimmet about it.

Re: Who's in the SWAT van?
    * Are they easy to hot-wire?
    OR
    * Who had the keys last?

Re: Coughing.
    * Victor coughs EVERY episode. Get that man a Ricola!
    * It's been commented that Saul is the only one not coughing. Tanya is the only one who doesn't cough when examining #2, The Inkling.

Interesting Flashback Thought
    * We get Spec. Anthony Robins' account/perspective of finding the Chinook, Not Pvt C. Thomas'.

The event at the Colony is looking more and more like the asault on Helms Deep. Orcs, Modified Orcs with markings, Trolls. Skittles and Mr. Whiskers had better show up soon with an army of California Redwood trees or these guys are screwed.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Oh shucks! Now we know why the Colony was never scouted and/or evacuated. Micheal DID tell Kimmet about it.

Re: Who's in the SWAT van?
    * Are they easy to hot-wire?
    OR
    * Who had the keys last?

* It's been commented that Saul is the only one not coughing. Tanya is the only one who doesn't cough when examining #2, The Inkling.

Interesting Flashback Thought
    * We get Spec. Anthony Robins' account/perspective of finding the Chinook, Not Pvt C. Thomas'.

The event at the Colony is looking more and more like the asault on Helms Deep. Orcs, Modified Orcs with markings, Trolls. Skittles and Mr. Whiskers had better show up soon with an army of California Redwood trees or these guys are screwed.
    vice cough: victor was a smoker....think back to him smoking a cigaro on guard duty, I'm highly doubtful he's had one since then, partial explanation of his constant cough...does not however explain why Burt was also coughing..or Glenn being a little more winded than normal when he brought them the satphone(and don't give me the "he's old" line..thats a cop out and y'all know it.). Also entirely true...tanya is the only one not coughing.

Hotwire the swat van: while I'm entirely unfamiliar with swat vans...its gotta be based on some form of the "big three" American auto manufacturers...if you know the right two wires.....yea...done and done.

That's all. Now get out of my office.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Gamertag: AnotherRedShirt Steam ID: AnotherRedShirt
    Will R2-DATU fix the hyper-drive on the Millennium Pelican?
    Dude, you win the internet. I'm reading this at a public library and I think I hurt myself trying to not laugh.
    "I've got tons of great ideas. Trouble is, most of 'em suck." George Carlin
    "I've got the guns, the radio and the water for the Zombie Apocalypse, but you gotta have a yo-yo." Chris Boden

Hey, get a load of this. Guess who started writing again and has a spot in the fan fiction subforum?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    So here is my crackpot theory:

- Burt survives episode 36 - come on, he survived Scratch for months.
    - Lizzy is safe, too - nobody likes listening to zombies gnawing on a pregnant woman
    - Pegs and Kelly will be back
    - Scratch will be absent
    - Fort Irwin is done
    - Randy is actually revealed to wear a fake beard which he acquired from a filming location on Hawai'i. (We have not heard a lot of Found recently, have we?)

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:

Aww man. Now I'm gonna have to go back through the episodes and listen for any and all coughs. I'm gonna have to get some better headphones.....

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    So here is my crackpot theory:

- Burt survives episode 36 - come on, he survived Scratch for months.
    - Lizzy is safe, too - nobody likes listening to zombies gnawing on a pregnant woman
    - Pegs and Kelly will be back
    - Scratch will be absent
    - Fort Irwin is done
    - Randy is actually revealed to wear a fake beard which he acquired from a filming location on Hawai'i. (We have not heard a lot of Found recently, have we?)
    dude...if Randy's beard is fake...ill shave mine.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast