User Tag List

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    I think most of the major points from this episode have been covered. But there's one small detail that I noticed..when they were up in the tower looking out over the walls both Vic and Burt coughed...saul did not. Just a small thing, probly nothing..

Edit: correction; the coughing was before they went up the ladder. Ground level
    I too recall hearing some distinct coughing and it made my ears perk up, not sure what to make of it though....good call...Did Ink/Randy come toting a haze-fog machine, and they're just waiting everyone out, that's why they haven't attacked?
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    KC, Please make this happen, please, please please....
    Well, Witch_Doctor, I wholeheartedly hope that Tanya does the job. Because otherwise CJ and a spoon could be worse by far.

Warning! Being an Apple (iTunes) user - I will have to warn you - the following graphical depiction is quite EXPLICIT.

"Scavenger"

Status
    As I finish listening to this weeks installment, I'm left wondering if maybe this /is/ gonna be the Last season. :P

Humanity marches towards (on runs panickingly away in a futile manner) extinction, and there's not much hope now. Its seeming increasingly likely that Irwin's gonna go up, and Michael et al will be conveinently on the chopper when it does (except Tanya. Now that she knows, either her or Saul will have to die).

The colony needs some Dues Ex Machina to survive this one. Maybe a Swat van full of explosives driven by our favorite diaster preparedness expert?

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyZombified View Post
    What I don't understand, and never will, is how when a person knows they're bitten or infected and knows what will happen to them and yet they still go into populated places..putting everyone in danger. By now everyone knows it's a death sentence and I completely understand why they do it (I understand psychology well, and I understand that some people just can't let go of loved ones or except fate) but to me it's a no brainer. You get bitten or contaminated, then at least try to stay away from people..Don't sneak into a convoy escaping to the last human stronghold possibly left when you KNOW your going to change. Thats just stupid and selfish. The only exception is when you are unaware your infected (i.e. got zomblood in a cut or in your mouth and didn't realize it).

Venting done, I feel better.
    A idealistic believer in mankind still. In theory, you are absolutely right. But in reality, why should anyone care about somebody else at Fort Irwin. First of all, there are only sporadic family ties at best. Would these people hesitate if sacrificing you gives them the possibility to survive? Would you bet your life on it? Besides, the zombie has only scratched you, has he not? Come on, the bite has not really pierced your clothes, so what is the matter.

Yeah, these thoughts are selfish and egoistic - but sadly just human.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Before anyone else says it, I know that Bradleys are not tanks, they are "fighting vehicles". But tanks gives a better visual representation in people's heads and "Fighting vehicles" would just add to confusion.

Browncoat

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First Class1 year registeredExtreme Love50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Before anyone else says it, I know that Bradleys are not tanks, they are "fighting vehicles". But tanks gives a better visual representation in people's heads and "Fighting vehicles" would just add to confusion.
    I'm sure to the folks on the ground being shot at with a Bushmaster, they might as well be tanks....

It's all good, Kc. We still loved it....

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by scbubba View Post
    I'm sure to the folks on the ground being shot at with a Bushmaster, they might as well be tanks....

It's all good, Kc. We still loved it....
    Whatever kind of machine gun they used ... they failed.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    True, a "Fighting vehicles" in my mind would be a Mechwarrior or gundam.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Have any deaths occurred "off-screen?" No.

Conclusion: Pegs and Kelly will return in season 4 on an epic quest to make it back to civilization--on their own. It's going to be... fucking... AMAZING.

I think the bigger question is have any MAJOR characters died off screen? As far as i know, all major characters to have died so far have died "on screen"-Tommy, Angel, Kalani,
    Most secondary characters (people that have speaking roles but seem to exist solely to serve a function that advances the plot in one way or another, not to be a main character) have also died on screen-Bill, Durai, Latch, Samantha, Pippen, Bricks, etc.
    Of those that haven't died on screen, such as Gatekeeper, Bixby, and Marcus, we are at least informed of their deaths.

So far, every time it has been implied that a main character has died, Such as Burt and Angel at the end of season 2, we find out what happened to them.

I seriously doubt we've heard the last of Kelly and Pegs. Whereas in a real life apocalyptic scenario its entirely plausible that someone could just disappear and you would never learn what happened to them, in a story like this I just can't see losing two main characters like that. This isn't real life, it's an audio drama. Not finding out the fate of Kelly and Pegs is just one big slow burn of a cliffhanger that will eventually be resolved.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    And Sean, too. (unless he's somehow going to swoop in and make an 11th hour appearance, which doesn't seem likely at this point)
    Ever since they returned to the Colony, I've been expecting Zean to lumber towards CJ.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast