User Tag List

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    She said yes! Just received word via FB.
    Oh gosh, put a #Spoiler hashtag on that.

I Kidd

Congrats!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    This one had me pounding my desk in OMG-WTF-WHat's gonna happen next frustration.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyZombified View Post
    So, quick question. How long does it usually take for the new episode to show up on my phone? I listened to it on here, but it's still not showing up on my phone (I listen at work via phone)..
    It showed up on mine....it usually takes 3-4 hours on average to push to iOS. Are you using iTunes or the podcast app? Tried the WA app yet?
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    im sticking with my theory about maybe randy and TOWTM having a war. maybe as a lot of people are saying they are having a war and the colony is in the middle they are waiting
    the thing i would like someone to help me with just to kinda be sure about my idea

we know randy was on the back door i think like on that side of the colony? and ink was at next to the police statin i dont know if thats on the front side of the colony. does that mean they are on different sides? and if yes maybe they are gonna attack the colony and they are formed in a position of planning

or they are gonna have a zombie war with the colony on the way.....lets see what happens

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    So, quick question. How long does it usually take for the new episode to show up on my phone? I listened to it on here, but it's still not showing up on my phone (I listen at work via phone)..
    Should be available now. What version of what software are you using?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    damn... I cant wait until the season final. some of the stuff that I said would happen is happening.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

Gamertag: SmokeyGlaze420 PSN ID: none XFIRE ID: nope Steam ID: none Raptr ID: huh? Wii Code: nadda
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    It showed up on mine....it usually takes 3-4 hours on average to push to iOS. Are you using iTunes or the podcast app? Tried the WA app yet?
    I have Zune and it's pissing me off! Come on Zune you lazy bastard give me the good stuff!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I have Zune and it's pissing me off! Come on Zune you lazy bastard give me the good stuff!
    Download direct. Screw Zune and its suckiness. Www.zombiepodcast.com/episodes
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    VeteranWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    A few things. Firstly, this bears repeating because it was so similar to what I was going to predict:
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Since Michael didn't actually hear the part of Saul's transmission about them being under attack, Michael still assumes that the Colony is safe (well, at least not being overrun by Zs like Irwin)...., so

• Michael and a small crew of Muldoon, Anthony Robbins, Tanya, Carl, Hope, Riley, and Datu will take off with the Pelican armed and already loaded with the robo-thing

• Since the base is overrun anyway, then the use of the robo-thing is moot and will just stay on board

• Crew will fly to the Colony, only to find IT under siege as well

• Michael will come up with a scheme to use the robo-thing (WTF is the name?!) to draw off and blow up one of the Behemoths

• The other behemoth will have been taken out by Burt, who will leap off the Colony wall onto the thing's back, pipe bomb clutched in his teeth, then will jam the bomb into the monster's eye socket and dive to safety right before its head blows off. Totally realistic.

• The colony people, together with the chopper air-fire support, will repel the zombie invaders, and there will be a reunion at the colony.

• Tanya will have to amputate CJ's leg, replacing it with a long silver stiletto (for bad-ass effect) with a roller skate on the bottom

• Michael and the crew will realize that even though they staved off this attack, since Ink knows where they live, he will surly mount another attack with even more Zeds next time, so...

• ...the best defense will be a strong offense, and a SWAT team of colony commandos, led by Burt, will storm the hospital and lay waste to Ink's zombie modification equipment...

• And Scratch will show up at the wrong time and fuck things up a bit, most likely...ONLY TO BE FINALLY KILLED BY BURT! This plot point is set in granite and cannot be altered.

• ...uh, and something about coming up with a healing virus or something....

• ...ok, kind of petered out at the end there, but MOST OF THIS STUFF IS SOLID
    It's called KODI, Mr Lit.

I don't think all of that will happen in one chapter necessarily, although of course a lot can be covered in one chapter. I do believe Kimmett will set off the second bomb. It was there, it needs to be set off, and Ft Irwin was too much of a safe haven in the first place. I think that this season will be bookended by the tower fragmenting and then coming back together again - it's all been set in play now. I do believe we will see the Hospital again though, and we do need to re-centre everything in LA, which all of this gives us the perfect opportunity to do.

Did anybody else think that it was initially Tanya turning? Man that was scary. And the last two minutes, god, so horrible, I'm wondering how you even wrote that KC.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH PEGS AND KELLY? If they sacrifice themselves with the Nuke then I will be very sad. Then again, as Nik keeps pointing out, Pegs needs to live for Scratch to have a motivation. And yeah, I don't think it's that likely that it was Scratch who ran away. Maybe it was Pete. Maybe it was a very reclusive Tardust - Scratch may need him, but she's also not too loyal so she could easily have abandoned him. Did the Van person escape? I guess we don't know yet, huh. Maybe maybe maybe CJ? But then why?

I'm despite Ink's introduction was so...fleeting. It was just like "that suited fucker" and oh, okay, he's here. Generally it's like "OH MY GOD THE MAN IN THE MOTHERFUCKING SUIT AGAIN". Oh well. Is it actually clear that they're on opposite sides of the fence, Ink and Randy? I didn't really get that from listening but maybe I just missed it. Obviously they are both there somewhere.

Anyway, long story short, sick but horribly depressing - such a depressing contrast with the last episode!

Hang on... does the date in which this is all happening line up with the date that this episode is taking place.... early December?

So many thoughts.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Don't line up. The story is mid December now (in the late teens)

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast