User Tag List

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Does Scratch know that the team went to Irwin?
    She may very well have overheard something, or one of the Mallers may have at some point that we don't know about just yet.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    I just have a hard time seeing Michael taking that route. He hasn't hit rock bottom yet, and even if he did... I just don't see it happening. He'd be more inclined to snap and start pitching nukes around all willy-nilly... but riding one into oblivion or masturbating with his rifle in the latrine? Just don't see him as that type. But I could be wrong. It happened once.
    Well, I should establish a a caveat in the idea that this is only done if Michael is the only one left. On earth. Maybe throw a dash of zombies slowly breaking in. But it has to be after he's futiley gathered and collated all the intelligence, even though it will clearly be useless to do so. :P

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Wow, loved this episode. A lot of resolution to things that have been hanging since season 2. Hearing Saul and Lizzie finally get back together was just great.
    And I love drug addled CJ. That little snarky "Oh get a room" when Saul and Lizzie got back together cracked me up.
    I agree with the others: the bearded zombie is most likely Randy. And hopefully we're going to get some insight into that whole mess soon.
    I wonder how big the z-army coming after The Colony is. It sounded like it was Ink at the head of a full on invasion force, maybe like was coming toward the hospital. And was that howl at the end an Inkling or behemoth?
    Alright I'm rambling now. Time to wrap this up.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Awesome as usual. CJ still yet lives.. So far at least. Saul will have to remove her leg for her to survive..
    Will be interesting to find out what Victor was told about/shown what was found in Tardust's house. Maybe it can be used to help thier current situation. A few lobbed Grenades would be nice, so Maybe it was some of their pipe bombs..
    Burt will be down for awhile, but he is alive.. Yea for Burt, he is one of my Favorite characters.
    I do not see Micheal ending his own life in a pansy way like eating a bullet.. But he could have locked these journals and such away or given them to a select few while he stays behind at Irwin. Someone has to have the Journals how else would the story be told. Then he goes down with a big bang from Irwin's nuke and in the process he takes Ink to Mushroom Cloud heaven with him..

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    Prediction, Victor will die by the end of the season. I don't want to see it happen, but I bet it does.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallgoodie View Post
    Prediction, Victor will die by the end of the season. I don't want to see it happen, but I bet it does.
    We all expect CJ to go, so.... This is not a bad prediction.

And in case anyone doesn't get it, thats not a /real/ prediction re: Michael Library Gunshot, just an expression of what tone I beleive the series will take, ultimately.

And wait, people have to be alive to read the journals? Says who? :P

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Great episode, kinda glad my prediction for how that battle ended was pretty much spot on, except for deaths that is.

I will admit I didn't see Gatekeeper and Bixby being the only real deaths, and to be honest ... feels kind of a cop-out to me to have taken away that piece of human conflict in the aftermath of that battle. I guess the fact that the zombies are about to roll in makes up for that, but still.

I'm guessing the bearded zombie is that Randy guy we've heard about a couple times before, really hoping we hear that guys story, but that probably wont be happening this season (if at all).

So what do we all think that guy found in Tardust's place? Pipebombs? RPG with a lone round left? Something completely different (like a home-made flamethrower!? Yes please!)

I'm guessing this might go hell at the colony and we end up back at CJ's tower? I mean we still have a day to make up before the timelines all matched up right?

"Lurker"

Status

Who is the other girl who died when they rescued Burt? Victor: "What about the other girl" Saul: "Leave her"

I think Victor will go by protecting the group from a newly turned Pete!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by LizzysBabyDaddy View Post
    Who is the other girl who died when they rescued Burt? Victor: "What about the other girl" Saul: "Leave her"
    Just a nameless colonist... I believe she was wearing red at the time...

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Just a nameless colonist... I believe she was wearing red at the time...
    The Curse of the Red Shirt strikes again.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast