User Tag List

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Even though KC has mentioned that religion plays little into the story, I believe there are symbols abundant. Check out what I found about about some of them...
    http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...ll=1#post42498
    Well, goddamn, son... I've already REP'd you a couple dozen times, I'm done out of REP for awhile!

HEY! Somebody REP Witch Doctor again for me, will ya?

Shaddap, now... don't ask questions-- just DO it!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Holy hell, the opening of this episode made me physically ill
    with the gushing blood sound effects. don't get me wrong
    I love gore movies (i do a podcast on horror films)
    but anything dealing with aortas and veins was making me
    sick on the walk towards the gym, lol. awesome though,
    great great episode... sad CJ's gonna suffer some more.

this is gonna be such a crazy finale.
    thanks KC.

Also kudos to your artist for this chapter cover,
    it's my favorite one.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Blood & Ice Cream View Post
    Might just be my hearing, but did Scratch make off with CJ's katana at around 2:46?
    so we got a velvety smooth voice that sounds like a choir of angels, a fiery temper hotter than the hooves of satan AND swords?

THAT'S WIFEY MATERIAL RIGHT THERE!!! O_O

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Last edited by Deacon_Tyler; Nov 7th, 2012 at 05:48 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hey guys i usually dont post alot because what i want to post is already posted so im more of a reader
    but i was reading all posts and i dont think anyone came up with this.....

i have a strange theory
    did anyone notice the description of this chapter?

it was "in help of a strangers hand..." or something like that
    my crazy theory is......what if...
    well we all think the the last zombie sound we heard at the end was a little one......what if the zombie we assume that its randy, because to me i dont think it is.....but it would be a great way to get randy back in the story and to finally find out about him and michael....

But what if the zombie we think its randy......what if he is some type of help? What if since he knows that there are number ones going/ or at the colony....what if he wants to attack them with behemoths and regular zombies....for some reason we havent seen those zeehs together
    And if you guys think about it the first time we heard of the little ones was at the army station were kalani and angel went......and there was a behemoth there that i wanna say scared them away?
    But im thinkin that the trap the zombies made for the mallers had little ones, regular ones, and INK.....
    But i kinda think that there might be some type of war between those zombies that s what strangers help might mean indont know.....im writting this down reslly quick cuz im at school but lemme know what you think......

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA Points1 year registeredWell Liked10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_survivor View Post
    Hey guys i usually dont post alot because what i want to post is already posted so im more of a reader
    but i was reading all posts and i dont think anyone came up with this.....

i have a strange theory
    did anyone notice the description of this chapter?

it was "in help of a strangers hand..." or something like that
    my crazy theory is......what if...
    well we all think the the last zombie sound we heard at the end was a little one......what if the zombie we assume that its randy, because to me i dont think it is.....but it would be a great way to get randy back in the story and to finally find out about him and michael....

But what if the zombie we think its randy......what if he is some type of help? What if since he knows that there are number ones going/ or at the colony....what if he wants to attack them with behemoths and regular zombies....for some reason we havent seen those zeehs together
    And if you guys think about it the first time we heard of the little ones was at the army station were kalani and angel went......and there was a behemoth there that i wanna say scared them away?
    But im thinkin that the trap the zombies made for the mallers had little ones, regular ones, and INK.....
    But i kinda think that there might be some type of war between those zombies that s what strangers help might mean indont know.....im writting this down reslly quick cuz im at school but lemme know what you think......

I think that's rep material is what I think! If Randy and Ink were opposing forces to each other, that would be an absolutely brilliant plot twist! Like say, Michael's history with Randy could come into play and wouldn't it be killer to have help in the form of Randy's behemoths vs the Inklings????

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Yep..excellent idea...i feel a very long-winded post coming...
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Thanks guys
    Its cuz the description got me thinking
    And the zombie we think its randy was actually seen before with burned zombies moving in a way that no one has ever seen it makes me think he might have some type of leadership with other zombies i dont want to exagerate and say stuff like scratch ir turnng and attacking TOWTM i just wanna keepit simple but who knows it kinda seems like it might fit
    But we will see on monday
    Im still not sure if that zombie is randy he seems like it by the previous descriptions but who knows......

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    The one MAJOR issue I see with presenting an idea like this is the timing of it. Giving us possible unrest among the zom populous is not a good thing to open the doors on right before the end of the season. I guess it depends on how its handled...but anything more than say "Randy" and the behemoths fighting off a bunch of inklings would be opening a can that there just isn't time to address in one short and one long episode.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_survivor View Post
    Thanks guys
    Its cuz the description got me thinking
    And the zombie we think its randy was actually seen before with burned zombies moving in a way that no one has ever seen it makes me think he might have some type of leadership with other zombies i dont want to exagerate and say stuff like scratch ir turnng and attacking TOWTM i just wanna keepit simple but who knows it kinda seems like it might fit
    But we will see on monday
    Im still not sure if that zombie is randy he seems like it by the previous descriptions but who knows......
    Not sure I'm fully on-board with this, but there have been crazier theories.
    Thinking about it, it does make some sense that there are (at least) two different groups. Randy's group based at the arena and Ink's group based at the hospital. In the story they find the arena and then the hospital. In my mind, I had assumed that the arena zombie survivors had relocated to the hospital. Double checking the timeline notes the arena explosion and the hospital discovery were only a day apart. Highly doubtful the zombies are that organized.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullethead View Post
    Ok, I can't exactly search for the image here at work but my prediction for CJ is she will now be peg legged, BUT with a M16 equip with M203 a la Rose McGowan in the Grindhouse flick

all those in favor say !
    No picture, but I already posted a youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmMApNy48Sc

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Hoff4D View Post
    Randy et al attacking colony, Behemoths attacking anything that moves, Colony defending itself, and Scratch with minimal task force, or alone, observing and deciding to re-infiltrate. This puts Scratch back in the story-line, but I'm not sure where to theorize beyond that. Perhaps she somehow ends up in a mutually shared vehicle heading out of the colony as Glenn tries to fix the radio with Saul/lizzie/Victor/Burt in the back radioing for help from Michael on the road away from a colony slaughterhouse....? I dunno, i've gone too far, theorizing a resolve between Scratch and anyone, even in the face of impeding Zeds, seems too far a stretch now that she's pretty much pushed EVERYone too far....
    Still, I stand by the beginning stuff
    UGH!! My brain hurts!. This is like the end of
    SPOILER 
    Does Skittles kill a dragon and steal its gold too?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast