User Tag List

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    How about:

The group is held hostage and CJ is let go to returned back to the tower, Scratch doesn't know who CJ is so that could cause her to think in just a nobody survivor from the tower not the other tower. She told to get connect with whom ever and get the "murderer" back here. She and Glenn repairs the SATPhone and called Michael about the situation at the colony. ( I even don't think Scratch would want the new tower since it so close to the Ink. )

This is a good thought, I imagine someone would have to go with her, I can't see Scratch just taking CJ's word that she'll be back. She doesn't know her, no telling if holding Saul hostage will be enough to keep her honest. So if say Tardust or someone is with CJ as she makes the call it becomes interesting how or if she will be able to warn Michael what lay ahead at the Colony.

all speculation of course.^^

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    How about:

The group is held hostage and CJ is let go to returned back to the tower, Scratch doesn't know who CJ is so that could cause her to think in just a nobody survivor from the tower not the other tower. She told to get connect with whom ever and get the "murderer" back here. She and Glenn repairs the SATPhone and called Michael about the situation at the colony. ( I even don't think Scratch would want the new tower since it so close to the Ink. )
    Well, really anything is possible, but I think that situation is a bit unlikely. I don't see Scratch as the type to let anyone go unless she has leverage over them. If she doesn't know a thing about CJ, then she'll probably send Saul back to Glenn, knowing that she can use Lizzy as leverage.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

"Scavenger"

Status
    Do you guys think the naval base in Long Beach is big enough to hold the Irwin/Boulder refugees? Or if they can use some sort of naval ship to ferry over to Catalina or the island below it? We know that Catalina had zombies on it but they were swimming towards mainland due to starvation. That was months ago so Catalina is most likely clear by now. Thoughts?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Story-wise, I doubt it's Scratch on the phone. If so, then that would have made a more gut-wrenching cliff hanger than just the phone ringing.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Well ... This especially depends on Scratch having the leverage with Lizzy ... But she does not. Saul already communicated with Lizzy; and she is with Victor. Scratch did not care about Lizzy when hell broke loose, so Scratch has absolutely no idea about where Lizzy is, what she is about to do and that Saul is in The Colony as well ... And as soon as she realizes, it is too late ...
    Not absolutely unlikely, and yet I don't see something like this coming. Scratch is not in the position to take advantage; any time she did, she was in full control of things; but this time ... No, I don't see it ...

Considering the stories to be told in The Colony, there is plenty of stuff happening: We have the Lizzy-Saul-unification, we have the CJ-Gatekeeper as unsolved complication so far, we have the Burt-situation, and finally the whole The Colony civil war thing going on; and yes, all this needs to end with someone calling Fort Irwin ... No, it is not Scratch. Maybe Lizzy and Saul get imprisoned in The Colony; maybe CJ will cross everyone when she realizes that Saul and Victor lied to her about the whole Sean-thing and she even might start to support The Mallers (unlikely) ... In such worse case scenarios I then see someone like Victor or (in a better world) CJ getting to Glen and giving him the spare parts in order to make the call. Then the story would turn into the direction of the US-best-boys rescuing their comrades, some other civilians while busting Scratch back to hell ... This, too, would give them the opportunity to get The Colony as a refugee-camp for all the civilians in Fort Irwin (The Colony is way better for it then Fort Irwin, as I understand it...).
    And again: I don't see it coming that Kc's gonna leave us with so many new complications ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Time to discover if cock roaches really can survive a nuclear blast! Enjoy the final chapter part.
    so... you were in boulder?

ah keed, ah keed. love you niky.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Story-wise, I doubt it's Scratch on the phone. If so, then that would have made a more gut-wrenching cliff hanger than just the phone ringing.
    Good point. If it had been Scratch, why wait until next time to reveal that? We'd all be much more worried if we knew for sure that Scratch had someone (and for good reason.)

As it stands, I'm not really fearing the reveal of the voice on the other line. I'm fascinated and impatient to find out who it is. However, if I'd heard Scratch's voice, I'd be wildly speculating about how Victor and CJ were going to make it out alive because I dread what Scratch might do to them. (I'm almost 100% sure that Lizzy and Saul make it because we've heard about things that only Lizzy witnessed and things that only Saul witnessed. Unless Scratch captures them, forces them to write comprehensive logs and those logs are stolen by someone else and brought to Michael, they probably make it to safety. Of course, this eventuality leaves the fate of some of my favorite characters up in the air, which I don't love, but it may help to reestablish core group from the Tower--sans Angel.)

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Well ... This especially depends on Scratch having the leverage with Lizzy ... But she does not. Saul already communicated with Lizzy; and she is with Victor. Scratch did not care about Lizzy when hell broke loose, so Scratch has absolutely no idea about where Lizzy is, what she is about to do and that Saul is in The Colony as well ... And as soon as she realizes, it is too late ...
    Not absolutely unlikely, and yet I don't see something like this coming. Scratch is not in the position to take advantage; any time she did, she was in full control of things; but this time ... No, I don't see it ...

Considering the stories to be told in The Colony, there is plenty of stuff happening: We have the Lizzy-Saul-unification, we have the CJ-Gatekeeper as unsolved complication so far, we have the Burt-situation, and finally the whole The Colony civil war thing going on; and yes, all this needs to end with someone calling Fort Irwin ... No, it is not Scratch. Maybe Lizzy and Saul get imprisoned in The Colony; maybe CJ will cross everyone when she realizes that Saul and Victor lied to her about the whole Sean-thing and she even might start to support The Mallers (unlikely) ... In such worse case scenarios I then see someone like Victor or (in a better world) CJ getting to Glen and giving him the spare parts in order to make the call. Then the story would turn into the direction of the US-best-boys rescuing their comrades, some other civilians while busting Scratch back to hell ... This, too, would give them the opportunity to get The Colony as a refugee-camp for all the civilians in Fort Irwin (The Colony is way better for it then Fort Irwin, as I understand it...).
    And again: I don't see it coming that Kc's gonna leave us with so many new complications ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Would it be an odd thing if the situation between Kimmet and Michael blow-up to the point that Michael take the Pelican and head to LA. It's his bird now not the military. Or Irwin is overrun and the last of them leave with the bird to LA if they find out about the other tower.

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    I doubt it. The only reason I doubt it is that that is exactly what I want to happen...
    x2, thats what I want, so it's not happening....

Quote Originally Posted by MHarri10 View Post
    I'm calling it, Scratch and Tower guys have to join forces during the final few episodes of the show to face Ink and his final wave of infected evolved soldiers! We've not seen the worse of the lil ones just yet!

I doubt that from the standpoint of "What makes the mallers more capable than the soldiers?"....aside from location. Even then...Ft. Irwin should be worlds about the colony in defense precautions. The only way I see this happening is if Ft. Irwin is decimated and we're left with our tower crew in the pelican heading for the colony. But at that point, we've reduced humanity even further than this nuke did...we're looking at what...1,000 people at best?
    Last edited by Hoff4D; Oct 17th, 2012 at 02:02 PM.
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Because we had one that hung on a chopper for hours before taking it down? Although it was kind of funny to have one flying over the Rockies and lacking the patience to get to the buffet, I don't see much of a difference between a chopper and a car if it comes to a Little One clutching- and later-on-attacking a vehicle ...

As for Michael and behaving strange on the Sat Phone; I thought about it for a while. And I guess something like this could have happened in the "world of thoughts" of Michae.
    "WTF? A call from a sat-phone we lost about two weeks ago? It was on a dead body? Someone's calling ... But who? Saul, Burt? Skittles? The Mallers? Just survivors?"
    That is why he receives the call and tells the other end something aling this line: "You are calling military services. What's up?" And with that he hpes to achieve some things:
    "If Mallers call, they know they are in deep shit now; if it is just survivors, they'll be happy to have America's best boys online; and if it is Saul or Burt, well ... I consider them being survivors for now ... So let's see, what happens ..."

Thus I am not so confused about what Michael does there ...

All the best!
    Liam

I dunno, he doesnt realize the call is from LA until AFTER he says "This is Ft. Irwin Command"....so i don't think that reaction is right. I think he was just frazzled from the soon-to-come onslaught and answered without a call phrase for some reason.I still think that is out of character for him ( I think he keeps his cool in the commotion more than most and should do a check for who it is first), so I'm still a little put-off by it....but its plausible
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast