User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

We're Not Dead #49

With the double podcast last week (both of which are releasing this week) plus a recording on Thursday....I'm not sure what to number this one anymore....I'll just say it's 48 and I will modify it as necessary.

So.......uh.......boom, eh? What'd you think of Episode 100???!!!!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

#1 Episode #34-2 SLASH #100 is a blast.

#2 What do you think? The evacuation of Boulder took place over the better part of the 'last night in Boulder'. And while people tried to get out of town - either by car or by air-evacuation via the airport in the North of Boulder -, soldiers (and civilians?) fought the zombies/ Boloes (Boulder Little Ones). Do you think
    a) Boloes survived the the blast - especially the ones more at the outskirts of Boulder? Since 'em zombies have some abilities in pain-resistance as well as super tough skin, radiation might not be so much of an issue for them, don't you think?
    b) How likely is it that wounded slow turners are in the rows of Boulderites having gathered at the safespot at Genesee South of Boulder?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    With the double podcast last week (both of which are releasing this week) plus a recording on Thursday....I'm not sure what to number this one anymore....I'll just say it's 48 and I will modify it as necessary.

So.......uh.......boom, eh? What'd you think of Episode 100???!!!!
    I really enjoyed #100. There could be some set up for major character development for Datu and Hope depending on who out of the pair survives. I don't think it's likely, at least, for both of them to die, but if Datu survives and Hope doesn't, he might regret getting stern with her leading up to the blast. Hope, on the reverse side, might have some regrets as well. If they both survive, I think they'll have a much stronger bond.

Will episode #48 be up soon? I just got caught up to the series live and I'm not sure what your release schedule is. Not seeing it up on iTunes yet.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Welcome to the waiting game, Salty! New episodes are normally released on Monday.

"Lurker"

Status
    First post woooo!

Been a long time listener but only just decided to join with the 100# episode blowing my mind!

Can't see Hope dying as what would have been the point of the whole 'let's see if the surgery worked' scenario. Really feeling that the others may have perished though, the way Michael recalled how 'he was the idiot who let HER leave' when Pegs left the fort in a previous chapter.

God this story just keeps getting deeper and better, totally forgot how much I didn't want to leave the colony until this story thread totally eclipsed that! Bring on part 3!

When's the next We're Not Dead due?! Can't wait to see your guys reaction to the fact Boulder has gone!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Welcome to the waiting game, Salty! New episodes are normally released on Monday.
    He means WND, I think-

Got any Reynolds Wrap?

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: Hoff4D
    Episode 100 was awesome. It was like the antithesis to the autopsy. The autopsy gave us tons of information, while this episode gave us lots of questions. Kc is masterful at this give and take tactic.

For the WND thread I'll simply paraphrase my thoughts from the 34-2 chapter discussion:

Scratch and Pegs still have a conflict to resolve. Based on the way in which the story is going (Scratch doing ANYthing to find Pegs) we either need to see:
    1) Scratch die in a grandiose manner and Pegs resolve in life
    2) Scratch kill Pegs
    3) Pegs kill Scratch
    4) Scratch and Pegs both die.

In any of this, we need to actually SEE these things take place, or it's a loose end. I'm ok with just assuming Kelly dies, but Pegs has too much vested to just disappear (in my opinion). So I truly think Burt is going to make a badass comeback and kill Scratch, and Pegs may die, but I think we will see it transpire. In 34-2 we heard a woman tell Michael "Oh, the french girl came by EARLIER, I couldn't let her in"....Michael just blows it off to say he'll see her later. All this time Riley has expressed interest in going out on a mission, and everyone else has been less than impressed by Riley, aside from her cooking. I think she may have hopped the last aircraft Boulder-bound for evacuation, as Kimmet wouldn't 'have good men' head out there on a suicide mission, but an expendable woman? I think Kimmet's capable of that, and Riley was just swinging by to tell Michael "Hey! Guess what!? I'm finally going on a mission! I'm going to evacuate Boulder!"....Riley has direct ties to Pegs/Kelly and I would think she has at least had some little contact with them, and may try to find/save them first. This is where I think Kelly/Pegs may make their appearance again. Either being saved by Riley, or Riley being seconds late to save one or both of them and we witness their demise.

2nd point - Datu also says to Hope that they'll just continue along the route they're on and meet up with the Rendezvous people, since all he knows is it's "along the 70" ( I think it was the 70, no?). Since the people back at Ft. Irwin deliberately say the aircrafts don't have enough gas to fly back, they'll most likely have to hoof it/drive it, and may cross paths with Datu actually en route to Ft. Irwin. If Riley saves Kelly or Pegs, she will be apart of this group of people, this will essentially close off one setting in the story and bring us back down to only maintaining storylines at Ft. Irwin and the Colony. Along with reuniting our lovely Tower people

That was a mouthful, sorry if it dragged on. What's the WND recording schedule now? I know you used to try to release on fridays, but it seems its completely up in the air now? Perhaps thats too much planning, lets take a step back and just ask "When is WND 48 planned to record/release?"
    Last edited by Hoff4D; Oct 10th, 2012 at 09:16 AM. Reason: forgot a word
    Zombies!
    Are you with me so far?
    Jurassic-era Haze!
    Still with me?
    ZOMBIE PTERODACTYLS!.....Where'd everybody go?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog View Post
    I really enjoyed #100. There could be some set up for major character development for Datu and Hope depending on who out of the pair survives. I don't think it's likely, at least, for both of them to die, but if Datu survives and Hope doesn't, he might regret getting stern with her leading up to the blast. Hope, on the reverse side, might have some regrets as well. If they both survive, I think they'll have a much stronger bond.

Will episode #48 be up soon? I just got caught up to the series live and I'm not sure what your release schedule is. Not seeing it up on iTunes yet.
    Episode 48 should be up soon. I was told it was being worked on. So you might receive a pair of episodes of pretty quickly. We generally record Thursday nights, and the podcast gets released on Friday.
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    He means WND, I think-
    This is what I get for checking the "What's New" on my phone and not paying attention to what part of the forums I'm in. Just ignore the crazy woman.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    This is what I get for checking the "What's New" on my phone and not paying attention to what part of the forums I'm in. Just ignore the crazy woman.

done and done!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast