User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status

Season Three finale

So, time for me to make a We're Alive prediction: I think the season is going to end with everyone in peril- cliff hangers for all three story lines that will parle into the next season. Boulder with an evac crew that is in trouble, Saul and Lizzy caught in The Colony's wake, and Michael being ousted from the military due to his recent actions, just as he learns of Boulders imminent demise-and Saul getting a message out to the military base.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

What a mess ... And only 12 episodes to clean it up again ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

It ends with Burt's death, Scratch preparing to launch herself at Ft. Irwin, and Michael hearing Pegs's voice.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    It ends with Burt's death, Scratch preparing to launch herself at Ft. Irwin, and Michael hearing Pegs's voice.
    Sounds so delightful to me.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    As Liam said, there are mere 12 episodes left.

Proof me wrong, I do not recall any zombie related movie with a happy end. The farewell tour of humanity might have just started...

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    As Liam said, there are mere 12 episodes left.

Proof me wrong, I do not recall any zombie related movie with a happy end. The farewell tour of humanity might have just started...
    I know one:
    Sean of the Dead!

And actually Zombieland - to some degree ...
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I know one:
    Sean of the Dead!

Shaun didn't really have a happy ending at all. Ed was dead, so was Philip and Mum... it was terrible.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I know one:
    Sean of the Dead!

Shaun of the Dead parodies zombie films in general, so that does not count.

Zombieland: It's just a tragedy from the moment on they killed Bill Murray. In addition to that, they ran out of Twinkies!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Yeah, well. Ok ...
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    You know, I don't think Kc is nice enough to wrap everything up at the end of season three. No offense to him, but that'd be a bit too neat given all the loose ends we have hanging around. Please tell me if I've missed anything but as of right now (34-2) we've got the following plot bits outstanding:
    1. Boulder evacuation - no word on what the fallout of the nuke is.
    2. Datu and Hope somewhere out in the middle of nowhere following a possible avalanche (Speculation)
    3. Pegs and Kelly are unaccounted for following the nuke
    4. Victor, CJ, Saul, Lizzy and Burt are down at the colony in the middle of a big escape. Lizzy knows Burt is still alive and will insist on a rescue in the middle of the riot/coup that's going on down there
    5. The satellite phone is still at CJ's tower and so far the replacement parts haven't been picked up.
    6. Michael, Tanya and Riley are at Ft. Irwin and presumably safe for the moment. Safe except for the fact we've got a gun-happy woman with anger issues, the possibility of a slow turner, and a sergeant with authority issues.

There are a LOT of pieces that will need to be put in place before I think we can realistically expect to have the original tower-ites join up again (if they're all alive, that is). Even if we group the outstanding threads down to Evacuees, Colony and Ft. Irwin for simplicity sake, it's my humble opinion that we'll be lucky to have two out of three resolved by the end of the season. Besides, Kc's gotta have something to write about in season four, right? xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast