User Tag List

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    So, there was only ONE C-130 aircraft?
    What did Kimmet mean in "Beyond Our walls" when he said that Fort Irwin and Boulder where the only safe zones in North America and as far as he's concerned it's enough?
    Why do I spin conspiracies late at night when I should be asleep?

G'night
    You are a mole ... Am always impressed about the details you get back to the surface ...
    And yet: Although he speaks of the only two safespots, he also excludes the probability that in other parts of the US new safe zones have been established as well. Comparison: The Colony. The Colony actually IS a safe place, but Kimmet does not know about it. What, if in other cities people, even army/ national guards/ police forces were able to achieve similar safespots?

And the conspiracy-things or questions-about-survival-things are a pain over here as well ... :/

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I'd like to know what is going on in "The Box". Specifically if they have had any experiences with Zombies or if they are just in the safest zone to our known world.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    Dammit, apparently you are to awesome because I can't rep you anymore until I find more awesome people!
    I can totally hear Jenna saying that line in my head and it's CREEPY!
    Nikvoodoo, How can you prevent this from happening? Help this man stat. My ego isn't getting any bigger.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    If the sat-phone in the hands of Glenn has a couple of saved contacts, it pretty likely will be some for Fort Irwin.
    Hopefully they don't dial "FI NUKE"

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lenarinn View Post
    I have come to the conclusion that Datu will make it to FT Irwin. How? Weeeellll when I was listening to the episode fr the twentieth time I noticed at the rest stop station, hopes voice gets that far away sound. Which means we are probably listening to it through his point of view. And since he probably left his journal back in bolder and its all explodie now he has to at least make it to Irwin to tell someone about it. Hope will most likely make it too, and now that she's apologized for the attitude I'm able to somewhat forgive her and she is off my who KC needs to kill next list.
    What was it that Chekhov said about a gun on the wall? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chekhov%27s_gun)

If you say the only one who can fix the last Chopper at Fort Irwin is Datu in Chapter 34-2 than later in the story Datu will be fixing the Chopper

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 2bgood View Post
    Hopefully they don't dial "FI NUKE"
    Unless someone glued the right code to the phone ... Funny thought - while Glenn puts the phoen back together, he finds a small piece of paper stuck between batterie and the inner casing; on it is a six-digit number ... Then he starts the sat and calls "FIN" ... An answering machine asks him to enter the pin without telling him what for ...
    Meanwhile in the cantine: Puck complains about having frog-legs for food again. Riley starts rambling and complaining how bad the world is. And then they both get into a bitching, heating up ...
    Meanwhile: Kimmet learns about Michaels "betrayals" evolving around Tanya. He wants to shoot her in the face. But Michael starts some serious arguing with Kimmet and looses his temper - finally! - in order to talk some sense into that OIC-maniac ...
    And right at the moment when in each situation someone would explode, the cleansing light sweaps through Fort Irwin. And Glenn? He wonders why the line is broken. "Damn! I thought I'd fixed it ... Ok, let's get started again ..."
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Unless someone glued the right code to the phone ... Funny thought - while Glenn puts the phoen back together, he finds a small piece of paper stuck between batterie and the inner casing; on it is a six-digit number ... Then he starts the sat and calls "FIN" ... An answering machine asks him to enter the pin without telling him what for ...
    Meanwhile in the cantine: Puck complains about having frog-legs for food again. Riley starts rambling and complaining how bad the world is. And then they both get into a bitching, heating up ...
    Meanwhile: Kimmet learns about Michaels "betrayals" evolving around Tanya. He wants to shoot her in the face. But Michael starts some serious arguing with Kimmet and looses his temper - finally! - in order to talk some sense into that OIC-maniac ...
    And right at the moment when in each situation someone would explode, the cleansing light sweaps through Fort Irwin. And Glenn? He wonders why the line is broken. "Damn! I thought I'd fixed it ... Ok, let's get started again ..."
    Ha ha! Very clever alternative story line.

Meanwhile: Kimmet learns about Michaels "betrayals" evolving around Tanya. He wants to shoot her in the face. But Michael starts some serious arguing with Kimmet and looses his temper - finally!
    Thought you were gonna have Michael pull a spare knife from his boot.

Funny thought, if Glenns makes it this far in the call then it would be the first time he doesn't get cut off.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Thought you were gonna have Michael pull a spare knife from his boot.
    Kind of cool. That would make the scene much more similar with the one Durai and Scratch had ... Yeah, but I think, Michael is not the knife-in-da-boot-dude. I may be wrong, 'cause who really knows about the dark side of this pal ... Only one: Randy!

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

Yeah, but I think, Michael is not the knife-in-da-boot-dude. I may be wrong, 'cause who really knows about the dark side of this pal ... Only one: Randy!
    Bwahahaha! +1, Liam. I love the idea that Michael fights dirty and is willing to sacrifice people he doesn't know. Delicious.

I defiantly smell a love triangle between Michael, Pegs and Robbins. Between the whole adult friend finder thing and both Michael and Robbins being worried about people in Boulder. It just sounds like a Kc kinda twist. Anybody else?
    I don't want to sound like I'm kissing ass but I think that KC favors more character driven conflicts. It seems unlikely to me that he'll have Pegs come back and run past Michael into Robbins' arms. (However, I will +1 you if this happens. And I will enjoy the punch to the gut, which that scene will inevitably bring.) I think that would be a bit...artificial? But I could definitely see a triangle developing. Pegs is likely still hurt about Michael's desire to keep their relationship secret. And we know that Michael's hurt that she left. And Robbins is ostensibly single and ready to mingle with a cheerful, pretty girl. Also, he might value Pegs and treat her right.

That having been said, I think KC will use the difference in their values/philosophies to keep them apart, if he wants to keep them apart. The first time they broke up, it was due to the differences in their respective world views. Provided that Pegs hasn't turned into a soldier while in Boulder, those differences could keep them apart as it doesn't seem that Michael's views have altered. While I would have hoped that the man who called himself an idiot for letting Pegs go would have reflected a little more, it doesn't seem that he has. But this isn't the place for me to rue Michael's lack of psychological mindedness. My point, if I may return to it, is that I don't think that Pegs and Robbins are getting it on. Yet.

...Wait, what did I just write? I think I might have talked myself out of shipping Michael and Pegs. I think I need a lie down. And a tea. And a new episode. And maybe a tissue.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Just image Kimmet breaking the Fourth wall.

Quote Originally Posted by Leedo2502 View Post
    Or is he?? I picture Kimmet like Col. Jessup in A Few Good Men

Michael: Colonel Kimmet! Did you order the Nuking of Boulder?!!
    Carl: You don't have to answer that question sir!
    Kimmet: I'll answer the question. You want answers?
    Michael: I think I'm entitled to them because my next dialogue lines wouldn't make any sense without demanding it.
    Kimmet: You want answers?!
    Michael: I want the truth! Or at least an over-dramatic monologe.
    Kimmet: You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, Sat Phones and episode conflicts, and those conflicts have to be triggered by deeply flawed dick characters like me. Who's gonna act like dick 'cause he controls a nuclear warhead? You? You, Sgt. Cross? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Boulder, and you curse my slightly disarranged behaviour. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know -- that Boulder’s demise , while tragic, probably saved lives; and my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, serves as another gigantic build-up for the series final. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you know that while being the main protagnonist of the show, you are smitten with a serious attention deficit hyperactivity disorder because KC Wayland just created you this way.

We use words like "honor," "code," "loyalty”, “PX Credit" and "Join us next week!" We use these words as the backbone of a life spent waiting for the next podcast to come out. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very dramatic counterpoint that I provide and then questions the manner in which I as his short-time antagonist give him the possibility to evince his heroic personality.

I would rather that you just said "thank you" and went on your way… writing in your Diary. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand the post. Either way, I don't give a DAMN what you think you're entitled to! You already have better dialogue lines than me!
    Michael: Did you order the Nuking of Boulder?
    Kimmet: I did read out loud the dialog...
    Michael: -- Did you order the Nuking of Boulder?!
    Kimmet: You're god damn right I did! It was scheduled for episode 34-2!!! Where's the point if you have three open telephone lines and just use two of them? Do the term communication flatrate mean anything to you?!

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast