User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    I have one Theory. It may have been stated already. But there is a possibility that Kelly knows INK from either working his trial or knowing someone who worked on his trial, and I believe the details may come out during season 4. Things such as what INK did before being committed and the possible warning signs of his transformation.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drannix99 View Post
    I have one Theory. It may have been stated already. But there is a possibility that Kelly knows INK from either working his trial or knowing someone who worked on his trial, and I believe the details may come out during season 4. Things such as what INK did before being committed and the possible warning signs of his transformation.
    Could be. I have no recollection: Did Kelly ever encounter Ink/ The One with the Markings/ The Coloured One/ Bill Roberts (assuming they are all the same)? I don't think she did yet. And she neither saw the recording Lizzy found, did she? How likely would it be that in some "offline"-talk between Kelly and Lizzy or others one might have mentiones Bill Roberts?
    And if Kelly knows him, what else would she know about him or his background that might be of relevance to the story?

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I find it unbelievable that Kelly wouldn't have heard about the the Ink Zombie, although it does seem reasonable that she may have not heard about the Tivo recording. When searching the rooms, she is harsh on Kelly, but that could have been simply sour grapes, as opposed to trying to get rid of Lizzy as someone who might be able to make a connection between Kelly and a, possibly, well known tattooed criminal.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Interesting theory tying everyone in. I believe Ink, Bill Roberts, is the leader of all the infected. Somehow he was first to be infected. Giving him the most superior intelligent and power able to control others. Perhaps he escape the mental facility and somehow was involved with the explosion of the underground facility at ground zero. Which released the radiation that mutated the surrounding areas, cities, airports. Spreading the infection so far, so fast from the source. This series has given a fresh idea of combining mutants, zombies, infected, engineered creatures a refresh. I mean, infected operating on each other to make stronger better creatures?? Hats off to the team. Like Michael says "Don't call them Zombies"

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    After reading over this thread a thought occured to me. Bill Roberts was arrested for multiple homicides, to which a plea of insanity was accepted. What if he wasn't infected at the time, but KILLED a group of infected. If he was ranting about how he had to kill them because they were zombies I could definitely see them thinking he was out of his mind, and paranoid schizophrenia would be a logical conclusion. The mention of the "the family is devastated" makes me wonder if perhaps the victims' and Bill's families were one and the same, and the extended family that didn't reside there were devastated by both sides of it. Strictly conjecture, but I thought I'd share.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Malador View Post
    After reading over this thread a thought occured to me. Bill Roberts was arrested for multiple homicides, to which a plea of insanity was accepted. What if he wasn't infected at the time, but KILLED a group of infected. If he was ranting about how he had to kill them because they were zombies I could definitely see them thinking he was out of his mind, and paranoid schizophrenia would be a logical conclusion. The mention of the "the family is devastated" makes me wonder if perhaps the victims' and Bill's families were one and the same, and the extended family that didn't reside there were devastated by both sides of it. Strictly conjecture, but I thought I'd share.
    That is an interesting (honestly) idea. I would like to work on your idea:
    Bill Roberts and "his" family were part of a huge field-experiment on certain new drugs - for whatever reason (tests provided by Radon Labs), maybe even mental diseases; these drugs had different effects on him and other family-members. In the past that lead to multiple homicide - maybe even because these were the first cases of Zombie-ism of some kind. Then the newest test-series went all crazy, and the effects were heavily underestimated. Hell broke loose, and the zombocalypse got started.
    Big trouble though: It did not start in LA alone. It started in many regions of the US and Pacific simultaneously ... Either such field-tests were of a much bigger scale, or something else caused sh*t.

@jupiter: I have some trouble believing that Bill Roberts is the head of all zombies. To me it looks more like that Bill Roberts got control over a certain group of zombies in LA; something like that might have happened to other zombie-groups in other areas as well, or maybe even not. Maybe, and even more likely considering the way WA is being told, Bill Roberts and his zombie-horde are a solitary development which affects LA and the closer neighborhood - but not more thAn that. So my estimate would be this: Getting Bill and his horde done won't change anything about the other zombies in any other area, city or town in the US or the world ...
    But: I may be totally wrong ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jul 15th, 2013 at 03:32 AM. Reason: then -> than
    Likes Malador liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    I don't think Bill Roberts is the head of all the infected, but he clearly has pull with them. I've wondered if the infected being more vicious in Hawaii (as per Kalani) had to do with the lack of Ink. He clearly had enough control for them to take prisoners as we saw in the arena, perhaps he is able to keep them from eating their victims as often, and only injure, leading to more troops for him.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points3 months registeredWell Liked

Riley

For some time now when reading this topic I thought about maybe the 'zombies' in we're alive might be more like the vampire/zombies like in the passage/the twelve where you also have a few smart ones that understand that the extinction of the human race also is the end for them and therefore let some humans life and capture them... The whole arena thing in we're alive sounds a bit like it.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Osiris liked this post
    http://www.apocalypsezone.com
    The moment I became a fan of Angel: "Oh look, Datu is crying again"

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

True. I also hate that theory because it makes them NOT zombies. But, it's been said on more than one occasion that they aren't, and that this isn't a zombie story but merely one of survival. Oof. I hate, hate, hate that theory more than I loathe the theory that Scratch is a psychopath.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Oof. I hate, hate, hate that theory more than I loathe the theory that Scratch is a psychopath.
    But Scratch is a psychopath. That's not a theory, it's a fact.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast