User Tag List

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    England, I won't bore you with the details.
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Daddy View Post
    You know what's weird... is the pinstripe suit. Ink wasn't wearing it on his transport to the mental house was he? So that means he cleverly dressed up to gain entry into the tower right? But, why is he still wearing it? 'Cause he likes it?
    Lizzy could've been using "The Man in the pinstripe suit" as a defacto name.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Quote Originally Posted by WestonWisdom View Post
    Lizzy could've been using "The Man in the pinstripe suit" as a defacto name.
    Good Call. I wonder if any of them made the connection to the TIVO news broadcast? I get confused if the characters all know what we know until it is brought up. (for instance Lizzy obviously knew about the "little ones")

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

2 things:

1. Bill Roberts was on trial and being transferred to the facility. The line right after that is revealed, the newscaster says "The family itself was devastated..." but they don't clue in what family. Victim's families perhaps, but it might also have been Ink's family they were talking about. If that's the case, the odds of him being out on bond or bail increases a little bit.

2. Everyone in the story has a different nickname for (who we all assume) to be the same zombie and here they all are as best as I can remember them: The Colored One (Skittles), The One With the Markings (Skittles/Angel), The Weird Looking One (Datu), The Man in the Pinstripe Suit (Lizzy), The Man in the Pinstripes (Michael), and A Figure (Michael). There's no coordination between the characters in terms of what to call this thing, and that's annoying as all hell because there's no clear answer as to how many of the super smart zombies there are. Is it just one dude reeking havoc all over L.A. or are there multiple super baddies kicking ass and taking names?

And I will definitely say that none of the characters have made the connection to the Tivo.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Imagine if there is a fellowship of Ink-like zombie bosses for different territories, and they all dress up in suits to distinguish themselves? (Probably not the case) But still... Might be logic to the idea. How could he be everywhere so quickly?
    Last edited by Rock Daddy; Apr 26th, 2011 at 01:51 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I agree about the tattoos, possible but not probable.

If we reverse it. If Skittles was the doctor and bill/ink his assistant, it becomes more probable. As the assistant he would be pretty obscure as far as dealing with anyone. He could have tattoos and no one would care as long as he did his job. He takes the virus, sets it loose killing some people. He is found guilty and escapes in the madness. He even ends up getting bit and infected by the very virus he used. That could explain a lot about Skittles behavior, knowing it's the virus he created. Bill/ink may well have been crazy and no one noticed it. However, this version has holes too, such as how did the virus get out again? Did bill/ink have someone set to unleash it if he was convicted, them not realizing what it was. (This is starting to sound a little like jigsaw lol).

This is one of several possible theories and there are many others better than my own. Just throwing it out there.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved

Pin Ink!

I'm pretty sure there is a thread about ink, but here's a photo of the guy I think of when I think of Ink.

enigma.jpgThe Enigma.jpg
    Last edited by Eviebae; May 14th, 2011 at 03:16 PM.
    SKITTLES?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Wow, now that's what I'm gonna think.

"Scavenger"

Status
    wow really good theories
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; May 19th, 2011 at 10:41 AM. Reason: There's an edit button. Please use it if you're going to post again to correct spelling :)

i think he is Bill Roberts the serial kill named ink how is the tattooed one that is mentioned in chapter 2 two things part 3 and he is a paranoid schizophrenic and he was being transported to the mental health facility during the out-break.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Let's not forget that the "one in the pinstripe" will be especially recognizable to the people in the tower because they saw that suit just about every day in the tower. It is Paul's pinstripe suit! Saul says "That's Paul. He always dress like that". So once inside, the smart zombie (Highly likely to be "ink", because heavy facial tatooing is still rare)was smart enough to take Paul's pinstripe suit to better disguise himself as a member of the tower.

The only alternative is that the smart zombie just happened to be dressed in a Pinstripe suit that looks like one of Paul's. Since the authors did not hang a lantern on the fact that the smart zombie at the door was wearing a pinstriped suit suit that looks like one of Pauls, I will stand by my assertion that the smart one took Paul's suit.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast