User Tag List

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Supertroy View Post
    I really hope so. As much as I have manlove for Saul and Victor, I want something that catches me up on the rest of the gang, soon. Especially since we jumped ahead 4 months in EP 31. Is Reily still a drunk, or has the military life given her something to live for? What's the general state of things? What about Hope? Did the doctors fix her? And Peggs, what's she up to? Has Tanya turned?

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the Saul, Victor, Lizzie and CJ show, but I wanna know what else is going on.
    Hi there.

Yeah, I am curious as well. And I wouldn't be surprised too much that KC has prepared something for each character; but at the moment the focus is pretty tight.

Let's guess:
    Riley => becomes a Rodriguez-bitch like in Machete and is prepared to literally vaporize Scratch
    Hope => becomes a River-clone like in Firefly and will eat zombies alive, yeah, that's right; at first she cures 'em zombies in order to destroy them afterwards.
    Pegs => realizes: Love and peace are nice, but guns are even more, and then she dwarves any actress from the Resident Evil movie-series.
    Kelly => as a former lawyer she is just one step away from becoming judgess DreadASS, and she will return THE LAW back to LA ...
    And Datu the ressourcefull? Well: Since he is the ressourcefull, he transforms into Optimus Prime and starts to kickass like crazy ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi there,

second post, more seriously though:
    Riley and Pegs have a solid base to re-enter the stage; Riley, because she would like to avenge Angel, and Pegs, because Scratch wants to take revenge for the loss of Latch.

Let's consider a theoretical story arc:
    "The Fort Irwin soldiers move into LA and rescue the Colony. Michael has no other way as to accept the order of the Colonel to even rescue The Mallers. So Scratch - after all - becomes a survivor in the sense that she does not have to survive on her own anymore, because the soldiers are back in town..
    She as many others will be transferred to the rescue camp for civilians (would have to look up the place, don't remember the name right now). And there she will meet Pegs; since both have not met in real life yet and only listened to their voices over distances and in stress-full situation, both don't recognize each other; and maybe they even become kind of friends, until Pegs - naive as she is - tells Scratch her name, while Scratch may provide a fake-name or her real name instead of her call-name, so Pegs would have no chance to recognize Scratch as who she really is. Since the place is packed with military services - like maybe Riley, who was transferred there for duty after she was trained to become a soldier -, Scratch doesn't go full-throttle against Pegs, but she does what she always does: she plans and creates a mischievous plan to kill Pegs. So she gets Pegs into a trap, tries to kill her in full rage, and all of a sudden Riley gets inbetween."

But since The Colony and The Mallers are in the focus of CJ, Victor and Saul at the moment, I actually don't expect anything in this direction.

And as for now I don't see any reason why Kelly, Pegs, Hope or Datu would return to LA or at least to the fort. With their departure from Fort Irwin I understand KC's plot as drawing a line and making the civilians who survived get out of the way ... Yet there are still 15.6 chapters to go, so plenty of room for some surprises.
    At the moment the WA-story allows good guessings in favor of Riley: Having become a solider, she may be transferred either to Fort Irwin and therefore to reconnect with Michael, or she gets her own story-arc and is used as part of a military crew (like the one with the heli a few episodes ago) which has to do some reconaissance or urban-combat in LA ...

Well, anyway. Thoughts?

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    One of the saddest things in Beyond our walls was to see Kelly being sissy and going away. I was all "noooo, grab your guns and go all G.I. Jane on the zombies!! Stay with Riley and Michael!!"

What are the odds of her being unneasy with the new life and hoing back to Fort Irwin?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tales from Valhalla View Post
    One of the saddest things in Beyond our walls was to see Kelly being sissy and going away. I was all "noooo, grab your guns and go all G.I. Jane on the zombies!! Stay with Riley and Michael!!"

What are the odds of her being unneasy with the new life and hoing back to Fort Irwin?
    Good question.
    Since she was a lawyer before the z-pocalypse I would assume that she would be of use in the rescue camp either for administrational or even law-stuff, since such a huge colony will need some kind of regulations around that ... And somehow I feel she would feel comfortable with such a position - at least it is totally different from laundry-stuff in The Colony or being on guard-duty in The Tower ...

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I wonder if the reason the driver knows that someone is in the tank is because that's the way Glenn, Pete and Roman escaped.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Well, the driver told how he found out about Victor, didn't he?
    And all of a sudden - thanks to KC - I even have sympathies for Gatekeeper - not because of his situation, but because of what "they" did to him ... The episode hasn't started properly, and you already are in the middle of the roller-coaster - AGAIN ... +1
    Zombie Story:
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    There's only one reason I can see for any of the survivors who left for Boulder to come back; Pegs is Michael's love interest. However I could see a scenario where the helicopter got to Boulder and had to abort the mission because they found the place overrun by biters. Both Kelly and Pegs have knowledge of the interior of the Colony stockade and so could aid the military in a mission to "liberate" the colony from the Mallers. But really, Kelly's, Hope's and Datu's stories seem to be at an end. I'm actually more intrigued by the Victor/Saul/CJ story arc. Raise your hand if you think CJ started to develop a thing for Saul!

Edit: I posted this before realizing Part 2 was available so ignore that last sentence
    Last edited by Winston; Aug 16th, 2012 at 08:38 AM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurVeteran5000 Experience Points
    In Chapter 31 we were discussing how the retribution system might work among the Families. I was happy to see Lizzy thinking the same thing. That if Scratch killed Angel (a member of the Families), then there should be a resulting punishment for Scratch.

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    If Angel was a member of another family but Durai and Scratch are members of the same one and there are no other families around anymore....who would be there to take retribution for Angel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiphobe View Post
    This seems plausible. But it depends on how the Families are structured. It could be three families closely connected through generations of intermarriage. Or it could be three distinct families where, despite their alliance through the rings, they maintain a lot of autonomy and rivalry. In the first scenario, I would imagine any high ranking member (such as Durai) would insist upon carrying out the required rules. But if it is more like the second scenario, it would make sense that a member of the offended family would have to make the demand for such a retaliation.
    It seems like we're closer to finding out. Will Durai insist upon carrying out the required rules as the highest ranking member of left among the Families? Will he say the offended family has to make that request? Could Lizzy take up Angel's part and request retribution for his death?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Well, I am late to this party, but I will post it here. I missed some of this on my power listen to catch up. Victor is damn near chatty when it comes to information exchange with Gatekeeper. But, what blows my mind is he says

They have one of us here. Gatekeeper replys so that's what they have been hiding, but why for so long.

Guess I am the tin hat man again, but wow. Parse that. One of us. It is inclusive. Not my pal's squeeze, it is one of us. there is a lot of us running around We're Alive and it is often associated with Families. My guess is three since there are three circles on he ring and when scratch describes her cousin, she also use the term other family.

We all hear some about the murder of Sean, but I just relistened to The Catalyst when VPK&M escape the colony and Pegs never mentions that Sean was setup. She worries that Marcus is going to be killed, but never tells Victor about Sean.

Not saying that it could not happen in a scene not captured in the audio drama, but it is also possible that this is a classic magician misdirection. We hear a lot and it gets jumbled in our heads, but invidual characters have different sources.

If there is one thing I do feel I know about victor is he does not want to be around when family members are killed and vengeance strokes the war post. Sean's Death, Marcus' Death and Angel's death and in all cases Victor seems to want it kept quiet or to get the hell out of dodge

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Could Victor be Pancho?

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast