User Tag List

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Which is exactly why I'm so bitter about Angel dying. He had so much more to contribute.
    Sorry if this has been discussed before, but didn't scratch say something to the effect of "if you kill someone in the family, somebody from the family has to kill you, then the debt is paid?"

By that logic, shouldn't someone have to kill Scratch for killing Angel?

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GeOsiris View Post
    Ive never been required to shoot weak hand in any pistol or rifle match. I train to shoot in many
    scenarios, but have never been required to shoot weak in any competition, NRA, IDPA, or otherwise.
    My personal experience is old, but I scanned the latest NRA pistol competition rule book and things still seem to reflect the old emphasis on weak hand shooting: http://www.nrahq.org/compete/RuleBoo...istol-book.pdf

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    The last time you and I violently disagreed on something you ended up eating crow..so I'm going to plant my flag in Burt making it out in contrast to your death and squealing theory...lets see if you can get a redemption sandwich with a side of "eff-you, todd-o!"

all in fun of course.
    I've been thinking about the episode all today, and I'm going to stay on Nik's side. Burt is going to be the wedge that makes this all terrible. He just lost his pride and joy, his only way of combat has been severely hindered. He's just too damn old and crippled now. I think he's the badass that caught the short end of the stick. And besides, story-wise, this makes perfect sense. Destroy one of the fan favorite characters, one that almost felt invincible before, and throw him under the bus to get the fumes running again.

Then again, I hope I'm wrong. I'm still a Scratch fan til the day I die, but I can't help but hope good ole Burt makes it out of there in one piece. Ba dum tish.
    Find me on these places: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, and YouTube. Check out my podcasts: Around the Campfire and The Broforce Podcast.

"Lurker"

Status
    I needed to step out of my shadows of de-lurking. Silent I can be no more (until I go back into my shadows )

This episode was totally intense. Like, I had to stop work several times to pick up my jaw. By the end, I think I sort of went into shock. Burt is a major favorite, but I won't deny that Scratch is tied right up there. I didn't and still don't know how to feel. I like Scratch too much to dislike her but I can't condone what she did. I felt the same way as when Scar killed Mufasa. Maybe I just have a thing for villains with a scar running down their face. Scratch is taking the 4th principle of the Omerta code (that states if you're in the Family, any attacks on family members must be avenged) to the ultimate extreme. Since it's one of the Rules, I wonder what would happen if she didn't try to avenge Latch. Would that be immediate cause for punishment or even death? Anyways, it really doesn't mitigate her actions towards Burt, though I still see her side of it (even if I don't condone. Not by a long shot...was that pun too soon?).

I can see Burt or even Riley being Scratch's death, but I really don't want to lose Scratch yet.... The emotions brought forth in this episode was so spot on and so clenching to the heart. I was right there with Burt with the destruction of his Shirley. I even felt Scratch in her performance too. In the interrogation/torture scene, it seemed like she was bordering on manic. Her only lead (except perhaps maybe Lizzie; hope Saul and Victor saves her before KC goes there) is non-responsive. Plus the time that's she's been given by Durai is quickly shrinking, backing her into a corner. So she does what every wild cornered animal does....she lashes out in the worst, cruel, and harmful way possible. Either that or she's Jack Bauer's long lost evil twin. Poor Burt. I really want to see him go and live on.

Lastly, I want to say how much I appreciate this show. Every single thing about this show rocks my socks. I would count the ways I adore the cast and crew (especially KC, Scott Marvin, and Jenna), but I think the Zombie Apocalypse would be over before I finished. Hehe

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Scratch stopped it
    Nope, I don't think she did. If you give a re-listen Tardust still punches Lizzie out and I believe that's when the supposed rape goes down.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by PuddleWhite View Post
    I don't think it matters much if CJ was SWAT or not, whats important is she's an extremely capable organizer who may or may not like Saul and has trouble getting trough to her emotions.
    As against that theory, I'd ask what would you consider a "SWAT like munitions pile''? As far as i know, she just has munitions in the general sense, not in any caliber specific to SWAT...
    I am referring to racks of guns in the back of a SWAT van. I was under the impression they were all previously there but she was storing them somewhere else.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Anybody else wonder if bricks is informed enough about what's going on to know what durai's endgame goals are? He seems to have a plan beyond the colony, beyond scratches revenge mission...im wondering if the thing that "changed everything" could be his information?
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Anybody else wonder if bricks is informed enough about what's going on to know what durai's endgame goals are? He seems to have a plan beyond the colony, beyond scratches revenge mission...im wondering if the thing that "changed everything" could be his information?
    I think the "thing" that changed everything was the fact that the Little Ones can reproduce themselves versus just the regular mindless biter. Honestly, I know I'm on the fringe here but I think Bricks might die and Burt & Lizzie escape.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    I think the "thing" that changed everything was the fact that the Little Ones can reproduce themselves versus just the regular mindless biter. Honestly, I know I'm on the fringe here but I think Bricks might die and Burt & Lizzie escape.
    All b.s. And messing with Nik aside, that's much more the direction I see things going...the question I have to wonder about is, IF bricks turned on the mallers..would cj even let him in the building?....doubtful.
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Nope, I don't think she did. If you give a re-listen Tardust still punches Lizzie out and I believe that's when the supposed rape goes down.
    First of all, I despise you for making me relisten to this episode. (By this I mean Lizzy's near rape episode)

And second: Tar did not succeed. He punched her out in the back of the car when Bricks was present. Bricks who has the standing order to not allow Tardust to touch Lizzy. There's no way he did that because even if Bricks is a little slow, we've seen how well he follows orders.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast