Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Tossing this one in from left field.
    * The numbers represent the type of special zombies.
    * There are at least 12 types of special zombies.
    * The little ones are like special zombie larvae.
    * They grow into the special kinds.
    * There are scores of little ones, more than just 12. At the hospital, Kalani and Riley found lots and lots of nails.
    * Kill a little one and no more of those come around.

12 is a spiritually, mythologically and religiously significant number.
    Anyone want to paint a Last Supper painting of Zombies with Mr. Pinstripe Suit in the center?
    DUDE!

That will take me a minute to do...but I'll do it!..hell, i already have a good size canvas stretched for something like that!
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Birth place of the original Behemoths is more than likely Inglewood.

Birth place of Little Ones has got to be the National Guard Warehouse. Its too much of a coincidence to have 2 Behemoths and 2 Little Ones running around.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Tossing this one in from left field.
    * The numbers represent the type of special zombies.
    * There are at least 12 types of special zombies.
    * The little ones are like special zombie larvae.
    * They grow into the special kinds.
    Wait....are you saying the little ones are basically zombie stem cells?

I like the idea of the numbers representing the different types of zombies, but if that is the case, at which stage in their development are you hypothesizing that the zombies specialize? Unless I'm missing something it seems like what we've seen of the little ones/ adolescent little ones has suggested they are following a uniform developmental path.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by EpiEpee View Post
    Wait....are you saying the little ones are basically zombie stem cells?

I like the idea of the numbers representing the different types of zombies, but if that is the case, at which stage in their development are you hypothesizing that the zombies specialize? Unless I'm missing something it seems like what we've seen of the little ones/ adolescent little ones has suggested they are following a uniform developmental path.

Again, this is just a bit of brainstorming. To answer your first question, Yes, maybe, kinda. I was thinking more along the lines of like bee or ant larvae being cultivated into maturing into workers, drones or queens. If this is the case then we have seen only a short span of their life cycle i.e. little then bigger. We don't have much of a description of the other types of of special zombies except that both the Behemoths and jumpers are big and tall. I posted a comparison between the Behemoths and Mr Pinstripe Suit and the most recent description of the little ones. I'll try to find it and post it here.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Here it is...

One thing I have noticed is that Saul, in Chapter 30/2 13:10, discribes the dead little one as being 6'7". Remember, Chapter 11/1 10:10, after Burt reveals that they have no more rounds Mr. Pinstripe Suit gets up and stands over them. He's at least 6 and a half feet tall.

So at this point in the story we see that:
    1. The littles ones, at least one, is the same height as Mr. Pinstripe Suit.
    2. They have long stretch marks.
    3. They have tough skins.
    4. They have self-inflicted scratches.
    5. They withstand body shots, head shots kill them. Chinook soilder says that skinny ones won't got down, Chapter 30/1 16:19. Glenn says two shots to the body ineffective but a shot to the head kills, Chapter 30/3 6:20.
    6. They are rare.

Now, lets see which type, Behemoths vs. Mr. Pinstripe Suit, matches the current little ones (Skinny Ones).
    1. Mr. Pinstripe Suit. But if they keep growing then perhaps Behemoths.
    2. Behemoths.
    3. Behemoths
    4. WFT is this about? Faux tattoos? Pinstripes. Itchy skin? Behemoths.
    5. Both, Mr. Pinstripe Suit was shot twice in the body by Burt in the tower but git up when he heard that there were no more bullets. He didn't even fuck with Saul when Saul pulled his knife. The Behemoths took shots to the body from Angel and Kalani but covered its face to block shots to the head, as if they know their head is a weak point.
    6. Both, few Behemoths reported. TOWTM (Only one?). Still up in the air on this one. How did he get from the arena to the tower so fast? Of course, we don't have an accurate timeline for the last part of the Purgatory chapter.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    We don't know what they exactly do with their dead. Just an idea, but maybe Ink does something like inject bacteria, virus, DNA, Steam Cells or zombie cancer into the dead and takes them to ground zero and they change. There should be a LOT of dead bodies, and this is getting into the frankenzombie thought process, but this could be how they are making the special zombies or at least some kind of the little ones.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredWell Liked5000 Experience Points
    Witch_doctor, that makes a bit more sense now, thanks for the clarification! I still think that if this is the case we should be seeing evidence of zombie adolescents who are beginning to specialize. Unless there are bunches of zombie cocoons somewhere so that the special types can emerge like zombie butterflies.....:-) (completely joking!)

Littleone8, I would assume not burying or burning them (they would have smelled evidence of burning flesh when at the arena otherwise). Don't zombie bodies decompose, when placed into a giant zombie compost pile? I thought that was what Angel and Riley wound up covered in when they were at the arena, but it's been a while since I've listened to that episode so I may be wrong.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Witch_doctor, that makes a bit more sense now, thanks for the clarification! I still think that if this is the case we should be seeing evidence of zombie adolescents who are beginning to specialize.
    They're the ones hanging out listening to rap and trying to look cool

I thought that was what Angel and Riley wound up covered in when they were at the arena, but it's been a while since I've listened to that episode so I may be wrong.
    There were two piles. The first one was only zombies and was outside. The second one was inside and made up of humans and all icky sticky.

I know ants bury their dead. Michael, Saul and Angel were talking and one of them noticed a resemblance in their behavior to the zombies. Do you think that's a throw away line? Or does it indicate some sort of connection?
    Last edited by Eviebae; Jun 28th, 2012 at 07:00 PM.
    SKITTLES?

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post

There were two piles. The first one was only zombies and was outside. The second one was inside and made up of humans and all icky sticky.

I know ants bury their dead. Michael, Saul and Angel were talking and one of them noticed a resemblance in their behavior to the zombies. Do you think that's a throw away line? Or does it indicate some sort of connection?
    yes.

http://indianapublicmedia.org/amomen...nd-their-dead/

interesting stuff, and reads veeeeery familar. ive been on this idea for a very long time
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    maybe our heroes could just try and get a can of RAID and spray the zombies

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast