User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VeritableHero View Post
    This made me laugh. Although, a biological toxin does seem interesting to me.

This makes sense to me. It sounded to me like they were both coughing at first but that Saul ended up growing accustomed to the air quality. If that's the case, I don't see why he couldn't go back in. However, it might end up being bad for him over long periods of time so this would be a gamble.

Personally, I expected when they pulled the camera up out from the crack for there to be something insane / creepy / gross down there.
    I had thought that about Saul at first as well. However, it's possible he was reacting the way he thought he would to being without oxygen. Sort of getting a placebo but being told it's Valium. You feel the effects you think you're going to. Or you may be right. He may have simply acclimatized.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Scavenger"

Status
    Beaumont, CA. Down the freeway from the waterworks.
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell LikedVeteran
    First off, I had no problem with the extended We're Not Dead episode, longer analysis only makes me think more which is always a good thing. Second, I think that Tanya may have something to do with the initial outbreak. I mean, how much do we actually know about her? There's certainly enough suspicion to make it possible.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I would have no problem listening to Britt talk for hours and hours. If I can sit through a SMod, I can sit through ANYTHING. I think the 'part three' episodes should be longer. Look at the chapter as a whole.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzbros2002 View Post
    First off, I had no problem with the extended We're Not Dead episode, longer analysis only makes me think more which is always a good thing. Second, I think that Tanya may have something to do with the initial outbreak. I mean, how much do we actually know about her? There's certainly enough suspicion to make it possible.
    You know what? You could be right about Tanya.
    Do we know where she lived before the outbreak? Is wasn't in LA right?

"Gatherer"

Status
    So the area of effect of around ground zero is:

Core/Center is unknown, above or below ground is unknown.
    Next layer causes death.
    Next outer layer, prolonged exposure causes zombification.

Zombies fear the haze, or any haze. In chapter 26, Saul comments on the gray haze from the tower collapse dissipating. Then he and Victor comment on why the bodies of the tower, mallers, and zombies were still around the ruins.

All layers seem to have the same amount of haze.

From Wikipedia: Haze often occurs when dust and smoke particles accumulate in relatively dry air.

What ever is causing the haze is still active or making dust and/or particles. Also, normal wind or rainy conditions don't seem to have any affect on the haze. If the whatever is causing the haze is a weapon, the battery sure is lasting a long time. If the point was to create zombies why were the people on the inner part of ground zero dead? For all we know the haze may have nothing to do with causing zombies at all. I feel like once we do find out what's at ground zero, its going to be super simple, and well be all kicking ourselves for not thinking about it.
    Last edited by GeneTwo; Apr 18th, 2012 at 03:06 AM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Does anyone think we are going to do a rewind back to the tower collapsing? I mean to see what Lizzy, Angel, and Burt are going through. I get the feeling its going to be a dual story line like with Saul's group and then Michale's group.

So its going to be Lizzy and the Mallers and Angel and Burt. So if Lizzy is going to fill us out on what the Mallers are doing then that would mean Angel and Burt would have a separate parallel story line. Like Burt using the break on the zip line and not cracking his head on the pavement. Then Angel runs down the stairs while the tower is collapsing - only part of the WA tower fell, not the stairwell - then running to the second building and finding Burt tangled up in the zip line. Ange and Burt find a place to hold up. Burt freaks out again, chokes out Angel, then the Mallers come back. The helicopter is gone, the tower is gone, so they decide to follow or attack the Mallers to save Lizzy or for revenge.

I know its way out there and your like, what about the "old man and the barely alive dude" from the end chapter 24. If it were Burt and Angel, Scratch and the Mallers found, why not identify them by name? What if the old man and the barely alive dude were Mallers. The barely alive dude had a big Shirley size hole in him. And when Scratch says she "found what she was looking for", she meant conformation of WA survivors.

I just don't see what a injured Burt and a near dead Angel do in the story line. It makes much more sense if Lizzy is Scratch's pet or something giving us the inside scoop, while Angle and Burt do some rescuing.
    Last edited by GeneTwo; Apr 18th, 2012 at 03:22 AM.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Hi NikiVoodoo, has anyone explain how Bill got the code to the armory? Maybe Kanini could come back in his notes? If he had any.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    You know what? You could be right about Tanya.
    Do we know where she lived before the outbreak? Is wasn't in LA right?
    I remember a reference to Tanya working in Anaheim, which is in Orange County, not far from the location of The Colony.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage Patch View Post
    I remember a reference to Tanya working in Anaheim, which is in Orange County, not far from the location of The Colony.
    When Angel asks Micheal about having family (and Micheal totally lied ) Saul chimes this tidbit in...
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    Does anyone think we are going to do a rewind back to the tower collapsing? I mean to see what Lizzy, Angel, and Burt are going through. I get the feeling its going to be a dual story line like with Saul's group and then Michale's group.
    Yea I think we have gone long enough into the season we are probably going to switch over to the Mallers via Lizzy/Bricks and how they survived and maybe eventually get reunited with Burt and Angel (fingers crossed) or at least get their story brought up to present.
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast