User Tag List

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    I was thinking that it could be that theory that Saul (and his mom) are immune to whatever this is. That burn she had way back when in the colony makes me think, maybe she was bit. I mean in the early stages of this outbreak I would not tell anyone I was bit, but normally you don't have anytime.
    That is probably what happened

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Let's assume that Riley and Tanya have been infected, but that neither has turned. That would certainly explain why the military hospital is unwilling to release Riley, and explain Tanya's fear about being examined (her memories of how Gatekeeper treated people with unexplained injuries weigh heavy on her mind).

My guess is that Riley didn't turn because she was drunk and the alcohol thwarted the infection. I am increasingly thinking, as has already been stated in this thread, that Tanya hasn't turned because she is immune.

Remember after The War when we were wondering if Saul was infected because he was hit by the same bullet that hit zombie Tommy? Maybe he was, and he was exposed, but he didn't turn because he's immune too. That could come into play when he and Victor approach Ground Zero. I could see Victor getting sick and having to be left behind, while Saul remains healthy and has to complete the mission on his own.

Pippin's English Crew

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWiki AmateurWA PointsWell Liked

Gamertag: M e ss s ii a H
    Just listened to the episode, some original thoughts:

Love hearing about Ground Zero again, one of the things thats intrigued me most in the story, simply due to the minimal amount we know about it. I have to assume the title of the episode will have something to do with Ground Zero as it seems the only logical way it could fit in now.

Good to hear about how Kalani knew about Hannah, although there is still the chance it was just a random red-head at the exchange, so maybe Hannah is still alive.

Finally, for some reason I still refuse to go along with the Tanya/Saul immunity theory, even though it seems most logical (I mean, I refused to go along with Kalani being the rat until the bitter end). I think she is testing some kind of drug on herself and doesn't want anyone to see incase it goes wrong.
    "I didn't fear death or what might be there if today was my last day. But that was then and this is now."

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Did Lizy record that on her tape though? Saul did pick up her tape-journal ...

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    I just finished my second listen and I noticed something.
    Saul mentioned that when ol' pinstripes broke in to The Tower and they shot him in the chest, they thought he might have been wearing a vest. I don't remember that being brought up before (although it has been a long time since that episode). Now I know that prisoners are often put in a bulletproof vest when being transported from court, so maybe we have another link that Pinstripes and Bill Roberts are one and the same. Of course I've never seen a prisoner being transported with a vest under his/her clothes before but its the only thing I can think of unless Pinstripes is just plain bulletproof.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Can't wait to find out about Ground Zero either. I just can't begin to fathom what they might find. My guess would be some kind of zombie stronghold...but I think that's pretty slim, I'm not actually convinced they will find anything at all.

I hope Burt comes back...but he fell off a zip line...so still think he is dead

I'm also trying to think of reasons to get Michael et al to go back to LA. but I can't think of many...if the military would even let them.

Edit: re the vest;

Perhaps pinstripes has realised that they are losing too many and is kitting his most valuable zombies with body armour?

Fingers crossed for a zombie army with body armour and tanks and stuff haha
    Last edited by Bray; Apr 9th, 2012 at 02:58 PM.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    I was wondering about when Kalani was able to ditch his journal in the desk. Glad I'm not the only one. Heck, if he had time to do it, he should have had time to finish that ONE sentence. Oh dramatic suspense, how much I love to loathe you.

I'm not on board with the immunity theory... yet.

I wish Victor would've opened up more about the Colony to Chinwe but I know this isn't Dr. Phil and he's not into talking that much about that place. Maybe Chinwe will discover his journal and read it or something. Hey, maybe she found it in his backpack and she'll peruse it while the other two go to the suspected ground zero site.

Oh, and on cue, this place was on page 5 by the time I got to listen and chime in.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    Can't wait to find out about Ground Zero either. I just can't begin to fathom what they might find. My guess would be some kind of zombie stronghold...but I think that's pretty slim, I'm not actually convinced they will find anything at all.

I doubt there will be a zombie stronghold, but perhaps they'll encounter some "zombies" while walking around in their scuba outfits which would put Saul and Victor in a severe disadvantage.

As for Burt, maybe he is dead, but whose to say he isn't UNDEAD, dun dun dun.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    I can't wait to see what CJ makes of the information about ground zero. Notice how she reacted to Victor saying he had never seen any special kinds further south. She was flicking between pages and putting two and two together. I think that she knows more about this than she is telling them. If she only knew about the location of ground zero she wouldn't need to flick between pages.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    I took a stab (back on January 30th) at the only way I could imagine Burt still being alive after falling off a zip line with this:

THE DANGLING BURT THEORY

And here we are, 2 1/2 months later... still no answers. Yeah, thaaaaaanks a lot for that, Kc.
    Ever been on hold for so long you just stop giving a shit?
    Last edited by Litmaster; Apr 9th, 2012 at 03:23 PM.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast