User Tag List

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but the fact that the people of Fort Irwin cannot get hold of the Colonel seems a bit strange to me. I don't have any full theories about what it could have to do with the storyline but it does seem a bit like it is hinting at a possible plot.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn View Post
    I don't know if anyone else has mentioned this but the fact that the people of Fort Irwin cannot get hold of the Colonel seems a bit strange to me. I don't have any full theories about what it could have to do with the storyline but it does seem a bit like it is hinting at a possible plot.
    Could be that the Colonel is out on a mission? Although you'd imagine he would send people who are more...expendable?

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    I figure this has been said, but I just listened to WND and I didn't hear it mentioned, I heard it danced around, but not really mentioned. There is a high probability that Tanya is immune right? and this means that its likely that Saul is immune, which would make sense if he could have gotten infected from the same shot that killed Tommy. So all in all, there is a high chance both of them can't get infected.

Now that I'm getting off on this tangent I've realized something, if Saul can't get infected, wouldn't it be crazy-awesome if Victor started feeling sick but Saul didn't. That would make it pretty obvious that he is immune.

Let me know your thoughts.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bray View Post
    Could be that the Colonel is out on a mission? Although you'd imagine he would send people who are more...expendable?
    Those are the two things that went through my mind. It could just be that he is on a mission and out of range on radios but it has been mentioned a few times like a hint and not much has been said about it to leave it a mystery. They seem to be awfully quiet about everything that goes on in that place; they could just be cautious but something doesn't seem right. Could also be nothing.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I dont think Victor will die...I think he and CJ will hook up.

"Lurker"

Status

PSN ID: cleeprevo Steam ID: cleeprevo
    I don't know if this has been mentioned, but right before the gang found Kalani's journal Tanya was wearing a coat (may seem like a vague detail). Michael notices that Tayna is wearing a coat and offers to find a heater, Tayna says she's good. She says it like it's she's just cold, but I think she's trying to hide something (perhaps a bite or scratch). It could be nothing or I'm going paranoid but Kc likes to drop in important little details in some of his episodes and I think this is one of those details. They didn't talk about it in WND and it's something very vague so I thought I'd try to shine some light on it.... But mainly because I'm too lazy to read through the thread.
    Last edited by cleeprevo; Apr 14th, 2012 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Forgot a detail

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneTwo View Post
    As much as I like CJ and her kung-fu grip, I don't see her getting any further in the story. I think she is in the story just to get the WA folks to ground zero. Once that is done and she gives up the location of her tower, the WA folks have everything they could need. A brand spanking new tower, with a fully stocked armory. If she gives up the combo to her safe they have all her intel too. So really, if anyone is going to buy it, its CJ.
    I think CJ becomes an integral part of the story. They need someone to study the zombies like Tawnya did. Of course, Tawnya will die from here infection. I think things go horribly wrong, horribly fast at Ft. Irwin and the gang has to make a bee line to the new tower. Which will be their new homebase. Maybe a showdown with the remnants of the mallers? I think the mallers become part of the colony and there will be more altercations. Maybe with it finally culminate in an alliance in order to defeat the zombies once and for all?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    I havent the time to read everything on this thread..but as far as Riley being detained...I cant help but think something is wrong. Kelly found a different set of tracks remember? It could have been Riley wondering around...but It could be something else...I CANT WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING!!!! I hope Kalani is still alive! And Burt has to be cause he will prolly kill Scratch.

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by cleeprevo View Post
    I don't know if this has been mentioned, but right before the gang found Kalani's journal Tanya was wearing a coat (may seem like a vague detail). Michael notices that Tayna is wearing a coat and offers to find a heater, Tayna says she's good. She says it like it's she's just cold, but I think she's trying to hide something (perhaps a bite or scratch). It could be nothing or I'm going paranoid but Kc likes to drop in important little details in some of his episodes and I think this is one of those details. They didn't talk about it in WND and it's something very vague so I thought I'd try to shine some light on it.... But mainly because I'm too lazy to read through the thread.
    I hadn't picked up on this but I'm almost positive you're right. Keep up the good work.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by cleeprevo View Post
    Yeah I picked up on that too, I think quite a few people on the site did as there is a thread about Tanya possibly being immune to the virus and this small fact was mentioned a few times. Also Michael said before that she had a bandage on her arm and when asked about it she said it was a burn from surgery. A bit odd; she is definitely hiding something especially considering how she reacted to having to get a medical exam at Fort Irwin.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast