User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    The theory of Chinwe being a prison guard or some kind of law enforcement has been knocking around in my head. She does know how to choke a dude out, *sorry Saul. Anyway if she had a hand in taking Bill Roberts down, putting him in jail for life or throwing him in solitary, then leaving her alone is revenge.

Bill "Pinstripe" Roberts must have recognized her voice or something and decided that since she put him in jail/solitary then he would put her there too. He killed or captured everyone around her and left her alone. She basically is in a jail of her own making and Pinstripe made it solitary.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    i like this idea of CJ being a person of authority, but putting Bill "stripey" away or having something to do with his punishment seems unlikley. CJ would of recognised him from the pics/vids from the survailance footage would'nt she? that kind of info is too important to leave out of the last episode. isnt it?

"Gatherer"

Status
    She never saw Pinstripe, only heard his voice. She barely had an image of him on her cameras. CJ mentioned that the zombie "leader" had gray skin, when Saul corrected her and told her it was tattoos.

"Fresh Meat"

Status

I think it far more likely that he has some type of plan for her later on, but your idea is definitely worth considering. Who knows? Maybe it's a combination of both.

"Lurker"

Status
    First post here, but I've got a theory I haven't found on the forum yet.
    It seems that those who have had a bout of insanity seem to live longer.

We hear Sean cautioning CJ to take it easy or she might have another breakdown.
    Duncan/AKA Skittles is nuttier than squirrel poop.
    Datu (sp?) lost it at the arena.
    While Michael seems to have it together now, he hints at the beginning of episode 1 that he was burned out and "didn't care about death or what came after".
    Scratch... no explanation needed.
    Gatekeeper... no explanation needed here either.

Factor in Ink/Stripey, being a total nutcase before he turned...

It would go a long way toward explaining why CJ and Skittles were left alive.

"Lurker"

Status
    Well I see that nobody has commented yet, so I'll take the opportunity to elaborate on this a bit more.

Maybe the biters are less interested in those who are mentally unstable. Whether that is someone's permanent state, or induced by alcohol/pills, etc.

This might also help explain the second set of tracks in the field where Riley was passed out. (or she just reeked of alcohol and they didn't find her)
    It would also fit with the arena, where they ignored Kalani (or maybe it was just because he was passed out) and Datu who was busy killing biters with a chair leg.

"Gatherer"

Status
    WAverse, filled with zombies, some fast, some strong, some jump, some Olympic swimmers, and some are smart. Where there's a roving band of prisoners taking... prisoners. Where there is no safe place to live. If someone is not a just little bit "off", I would be surprised.

"Lurker"

Status
    Granted, but it would go a long way toward explaining why the biters ignored Skittles, and left CJ alone.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillySUV;38773
    It would also fit with [AUTOLINK
    the arena[/AUTOLINK], where they ignored Kalani (or maybe it was just because he was passed out) and Datu who was busy killing biters with a chair leg.
    I don't see it fitting for drugs. Martin was obviously high as a kite and they took him (unless he came down while Kalani was out). I think Kalani was left because he wouldn't have been fun "sport" down in the arena.

"Expelled From The Tower"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    this...
    while not an overly popular theory, mainly because its totally speculation as to what 'ol stripey is planning..i have trouble seeing any other reason for leaving cj behind of all the other tower members. cards in his hand..this is all i got thus far
    i think it's because he's an evil salty basser. what is the best way to spread word about your might? slaughter a unch of people and leave survivors. skittles cracked, not a great witness but still very demoralizing to any survivors he happens across (angel and crew were clearly shaken a bit after meeting him on the road to damascus... excuse me, the arena) so the best way to spread word and freak people out is to leave a still moderately sane survivor.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast