User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1

Pin "Leave her."- and why?

weather that was said by The Man in the Pinstipe Suit or not (or one of his many other names) is beside the point the real question is why leave Chinwe and Duncan.

I don't know about Duncan/Skittles (I'm kind of going with the "he was to pathetic" to eat theory). My theory is on Chinwe.

While Chinwe went into a pure mode of self presevation she was/is still the leader of the Other Tower. Now it seems to me that while Chinwe was not the most popular those who stayed did what she said, "CJ doesn't let us."

My theory is:

Chinwe was spared because she is a leader and can make a sustainable population -to a degree.

Zombies need food, which (amoung other things) are humans.

The smart zombies have enough perservation to know that humans must live and reproduce or the zombies themselves will die.

So to put is simply my thought is: Chinwe is a source of suvival. Survival = food. She needs to live.

What do you think?

*just be gentle, unlike behemoths I am not thick skined.*

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    My idea was that she was wedged in so tight where she was at with a small arsenal and ammo that Pinstripe would lose more of his solder zombies then it was worth to take her out. My secondary idea was she was such a bad ass her self that if he turned her she'd take him on for leadership though that one might be stretching it a bit.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    My idea was that she was wedged in so tight where she was at with a small arsenal and ammo that Pinstripe would lose more of his solder zombies then it was worth to take her out. My secondary idea was she was such a bad ass her self that if he turned her she'd take him on for leadership though that one might be stretching it a bit.
    I didn't think of that one! I like it, it's also very possible.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

An interesting theory. I lean toward the idea that Stripey hasn't killed her yet because she's merely a card in his hand. I don't think the fact that she's a viable source of food for him down the road is factoring into any equation, neither do I subscribe to the idea that he's worried about losing soldiers. If that was true then there would have been no attacks on either The Tower, the Mallers or the other tower. No, it strikes me that if she is still alive it's because she's either lucky or she's serving as bait--unwittingly, of course--for a larger prize.

Good thought though.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    An interesting theory. I lean toward the idea that Stripey hasn't killed her yet because she's merely a card in his hand. I don't think the fact that she's a viable source of food for him down the road is factoring into any equation, neither do I subscribe to the idea that he's worried about losing soldiers. If that was true then there would have been no attacks on either The Tower, the Mallers or the other tower. No, it strikes me that if she is still alive it's because she's either lucky or she's serving as bait--unwittingly, of course--for a larger prize.

Good thought though.
    Bait for what? I'm curious.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Plus, they were probably full...yuck
    SKITTLES?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:

I'm just throwing this into my theory... Michael at the Water works. He escaped somehow and Randy became a zombie. We know that Burt is not good at being in charge, but Michael is what if he was spared for the same reason?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    I'm just throwing this into my theory... Michael at the Water works. He escaped somehow and Randy became a zombie. We know that Burt is not good at being in charge, but Michael is what if he was spared for the same reason?
    this could factor in to why micheal is so reluctant to giving his side of events when he broke his arm. i know this isnt the randy thread but i never heard his name mentioned until after he had surgery... who is randy??? does anyone know???

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bradarro11 View Post
    this could factor in to why micheal is so reluctant to giving his side of events when he broke his arm. i know this isnt the randy thread but i never heard his name mentioned until after he had surgery... who is randy??? does anyone know???
    Randy is one of the 'techies' from CJ's tower who was sent to the water works to get the pumps working again. Apparently, the group got attacked and all turned zombie (that we know of) including Randy. Randy was also seen trying to drag off Tanya later in the story, though he failed.

The fact that Michael won't talk about how he escaped the water works, his mentioning the name 'Randy' while anesthetized at the Colony, the mystery surrounding his broken arm, and his self-doubt about his leadership capabilities all lead me to believe that Michael must have screwed Randy over at the water works, probably sacrificing Randy to the zombies in order to save his own ass. I wrote about my water works theory back in THIS POST.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post

Good thought though.
    this...
    while not an overly popular theory, mainly because its totally speculation as to what 'ol stripey is planning..i have trouble seeing any other reason for leaving cj behind of all the other tower members. cards in his hand..this is all i got thus far
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast