User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I'm hopeful that it's something we don't see coming. Ideally, I'd like to see Michael killed off. It would be a fantastic way to shake the very foundations of the show... Michael dies, Angel returns with Burt, and we find out that Kalani was thrown clear of the explosion, surviving with Skittles in an overrun city. As unlikely as that scenario is--considering Michael is recounting the story through the survivors' journals since episode one--it would be the direction I'd love to see it turn.

Not that I don't love Michael, because I certainly do. It just feels like the most erratic move and as such the most fun.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    One interesting point was that one of Scratch's first questions was about whether or not there were any cops, and she was quite forceful about it. Does that mean that CJ's tower were cops rather then prision guards?
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    Hmm...first of all, great episode..tons of questions answered. The ending almost got to me..was really awesome to hear kalani telling his story..all the bits we wanted to hear.

But now I'm gonna sound like a hater

Part of me has to admit a slight feeling of disappointment at hearing the entire thing all laid out in front of us. Mainly the fact the most of the kalani is the rat theories were for the most part true...im certainly not upset by the writing of it...it really was quite awesome and I'm glad the rat storyline can (for the most part) be put to bed...its just, I dunno..i guess I secretly hoped for more, ya know?

End/hate

Still..really has been a great little flashback the last few episodes..this is great writing made greater by the voices put to it.. Big high fives to KC for writing it and Kevin for putting the perfect voice to someone as dynamic as kalani...because of that I can almost totally ignore the crackpot side of my mind and just enjoy this for what it is...art
    KAW

W/A convoy supply and general manager: info? follow ? > @_toddisdead

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Another good episode KC!

This does wrap up alot of loose ends with Kalani, but does raise questions of how Kalani was going to rescue Hannah and when was he going to tell Michael and company about it since he was going to need their help in the rescue. Of course we will never know....
    Last edited by ICTerify; Apr 2nd, 2012 at 04:47 PM.

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    I am wondering if Kalani was interrupted writing in his journal in chapter 22 part 3 around 4:45
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Part of me has to admit a slight feeling of disappointment at hearing the entire thing all laid out in front of us. Mainly the fact the most of the kalani is the rat theories were for the most part true...im certainly not upset by the writing of it...it really was quite awesome and I'm glad the rat storyline can (for the most part) be put to bed...its just, I dunno..i guess I secretly hoped for more, ya know?
    Don't worry, 7odd. There's still lots of unanswered questions, still the Mallers to contend with, still Ink and Co. running wild... The story didn't start as a 'Rat Whodunit?' to begin with, right? I still think we're heading towards a larger showdown with Scratch, Gatekeeper, and Ink... and sometime here they have gotta finally figure out what the hell is going on with ground zero and the outbreak. Maybe the boys at Irwin will have info on the Z-genesis...

I have a question raised by this episode, though, if anyone can help me out:

Q. If that asshole Bill just stole all the weapons out of spite, then why did he suddenly flip-flop and start fighting for our guys? Wouldn't he just start handing the weapons back out??? Can't figure that guy out...

Oh, and Kc:
    Masterful job of editing with that sound-montage of the War & Aftermath... that was really cool to listen to with headphones!

If you guys don't win an Audie for your work then the APA sucks balls!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Lest you think I'm hiding I had a busy day.

Told you I'd eat my crow. And Those you picked Kalani you were right. gloat as much as you want.

Great episode and I'm very happy that the journal cut off. I like that we're still left with a mystery even after all the questions that were answered. As my latest position I stated that Riley left the roof at some point during Chapter 24. Kalani said she just left, but he's just proven how he's able to manipulate a timeline re: Datu. I will say I was happy that my explanation as to how Kalani could be in two places at once ended up coming to pass. Manipulate the situation to make someone else vouch for you.

Poor Datu never saw it coming. Wonder how angry he will be about being used like that.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Maintenance Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranBeloved
    I'm so glad that solution is out of the way because as I've said before, I just didn't care that much. I was interested to hear there was a reason for the shot fired from the tower. Interesting also that the Durai had someone fire from the top of the tower. Guess it was to present a motive other than being complete Bstrds for attacking the tower. It might help our team to think that surrendering to the Maller's was an viable option instead of a disastrous mistake.

I Wonder why Scratch and Latch are so scared of Durai?

Why someone so good at manipulation can only see to steal the accomplishments of others rather than creating their own?
    SKITTLES?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

I don't want to believe that Scratch was afraid of Durai so much as she had been placed in a position similiar to Kalani. Scratch makes the most sense when she's fearless.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    the thing that got me is that even after Kalani was rescued by Angel and Riley at the arena. He had an attitude about the people that rescued him. Yea, I guess that you might too if the first people that rescued you was Scratch and Latch. But, still couldn't he see that these people where different than the mallers. I guess you would do anything to keep your daughter safe in the end. Even betray the people that would more likely be the ones that actually could help you get your daughter back. It was a good episode loved the 30 mins even though it felt like it was over in 5. So, now where do we go from here? Will, Saul and Victor find a radio and try to reach the base? Or will they find where the mallers are hiding now and find Angel and Burt? Will Micheal and the gang hijack one of the helicopters to try and go back to find their friends? stay tuned on the same zombie channel, the same zombie time. (60s reference to batman)

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast