User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eviebae View Post
    Do you think it's a literal "last dying breath" or a more abstract "I'll defend you to my last dying breath."?

The cover art looks like someone (I believe it's Saul) with a (flight?) mask, a machine gun and tanks (my guess is they are full of breathing air) .

(btw, how horrible are the flattened remains on the road?)

If you blow up the reflection; I see some electrical towers, what looks like a helicopter (or a giant shoe) and some figures. One figure looks like it's waving or holding its arms up and the other looks hunched over like a zombie or someone on unsteady ground.

I wonder if that's ground zero?
    Maybe it is Angel and Burt?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

It's possible that the dying breath will be exhaled by CJ, or Victor, for that matter. I like IAmPaul's idea of it possibly being a reference to a last stand--possibly between Victor, Saul, CJ and a Maller Death Squad. How that might happen is a little... let's just say, I think they have more pressing concerns than going after Saul and Victor. Their numbers are fast dwindling, as are their resources.

I'm hopeful that dying breath will begin a recounting of Angel's narrow escape from the icy fingers of death--again. I believe it's possible he was blown from the Tower rooftop to the second landing site in the RPG blast. It's reaching, I'll admit that much, I just can't think of a better, more exciting way for him to survive. Other than surfing the building as it collapses.
    joint-point-counter-joint

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Episode

Not a flight mask. That is a Scott pack. Much like the type that firefighters wear. You can also see the air tank on his back. He does not have the M16. But, I do not know enough about military weapons to tell if what he has is the SAW or .50 cal

I am also not sure if that weak vertical shown in the mask is a continuation of the flare or one of the towers

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Scratch's assault occurred to the north of the tower. The second landing site was to the south. So, like ossiris, I do think it there is a way for angel to live, but I think he had to repel down with what is left of Burt's rope.

I will suspend disbelief and accept the rope burned. But air is not a great conductor of heat and it's heat capacity sucks. If this was real life and not we're alive, I would be thinking cut. Not burned. But I do not think angel could be that evil. Besides, if I did promote it, I think Ra1th would hunt me down and kill me even if I am 3,000 miles away.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: SerenityKry PSN ID: SerenityKry
    Man, so bummed I couldn't post prior to the episode on Monday. I got a little bored over the weekend and listened to some older episodes after reading something in one of the theory threads. That it had to of been more than one person, more than just Kalani. He had told Angel to grab the journal from BILL'S desk and it all hit me. He must have been working with Bill! Although as the episode proves it was more by accident and wasn't a trusting partnership at all.

Anywho! Great episode! Great because I was right! Pssh... grey area to being a rat. There's no accidents there, you either make the decision or your don't. But that's enough of that, kind of glad it's finally tied off and we can move on!

Osiris man! You're crazy! Lol! I think regardless of the Tower snagging one of their tankers the Mallers would have pursued them in some violent way once they noticed other people. They were going bonkers trying to access CJs tower for no other reason that I can figure, I'm sure they weren't being aggressive towards the Mallers. They pick up three plane crash survivors only to sabotage them for this insane need to get in to CJs Tower. They're a violent group of criminals, they'll stop at nothing to make sure they're on top, even it means squashing oter human lives... well then, they're going to cross some lines with no reason or rhyme.

And the whole Datu thing... Let me give you an example of how much the rest of the world doesn't exist in a car with loud music. I used to drive to and from California at least once a month, one time while heading back to Arizona I had my music blasted as usual. Due to living in a small world, a co-worker of mine was heading back from California the exact SAME time and spotted me on the highway (darn those bright orange decals). I guess at some point she pulled up next to me and honked... and honked... and laid on her horn. She even had her kids waving their hands. I didn't even notice.

At work the next day she told me and I was AMAZED that I didn't realize. So! I think it's pretty cut and dry there, Datu didn't notice. He jammed out, waiting on Kalani to let Micheal know they were leaving, of course Micheal can back that up... because Kalani told him they were leaving. Seeing as how Datu didn't realize the alarm and Micheal assuming the Kalani hoofed it to the vehicle pronto and leaving before anything happened... it just made sense to believe the entire scam. I highly doubt our sweet, doofy Datu is some sort of double agent. Lol!
    Last edited by VidjaGamez; Apr 5th, 2012 at 10:57 PM.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ok. I think we have successfully derailed this thread. Let's stop this conversation here, and continue it onwards in another location: http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...7294#post37294

You don't have to stop the debate. Let's just move it over there. I'm going to move some of these posts over there now to get things started.

EDIT: Just to be clear (now that I've removed all the appropriate posts) the derailment was about who/what caused the war. Continue discussing the episode.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Apr 6th, 2012 at 11:29 AM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    ...But, I do not know enough about military weapons to tell if what he has is the SAW or .50 cal
    The weapon in the picture is a SAW. Does anyone know who had the SAW in Chapter 24? I know it wasn't Saul and Victor, they had the 50 Cal and M-16s. It wasn't Michael, he couldn't use it with only one arm, and Angel had an M-16. And is there any clue to be found in the left wrist being bandaged?

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:

Bandage. This has me wondering. Right now the only wrist bandage I can think of is Tanya for some reason. But other than acting as a mule, there is no way I want a noob with the SAW. I thought it was the saw, but it is a lot easier to place Saul with the .50 cal on the cover. Hazarding a guess, I think it is Saul and the saw comes from CJ's stores. Even if it is the saw from chapter 1 he will still need some help. I am pretty I remember Burt saying last Belt.

We know Tanya set up a pic-line. I have seen them at the elbow and the collar bone. Tanya said Saul's IV was poorly done. After a month and a poor job the skin around it probably looks as Bad as Michaels arm.

So, my best guess is it is Saul with a saw from CJ. The bandage covers his previous IV bruise or as protection for the new one.

Maybe it is the tower or the other tower or a new maller tower in his mask

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

We know Tanya set up a pic-line. I have seen them at the elbow and the collar bone. Tanya said Saul's IV was poorly done. After a month and a poor job the skin around it probably looks as Bad as Michaels arm.
    Technical noted: a standard peripheral intravenous line lasts 3 days or less I don't think its the IV Saul started. A PICC line is in the upper arm in some position that it will enter a large artery going in the direction of the heart. Those with proper care can last months The ones you see in the neck are normally an IJ line or intra-jugular line those are for short term use as well. You can also see central lines those are on the chest at times.
    Last edited by yarri; Apr 7th, 2012 at 06:20 PM.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Bandage. This has me wondering. Right now the only wrist bandage I can think of is Tanya for some reason. But other than acting as a mule, there is no way I want a noob with the SAW. I thought it was the saw, but it is a lot easier to place Saul with the .50 cal on the cover. Hazarding a guess, I think it is Saul and the saw comes from CJ's stores. Even if it is the saw from chapter 1 he will still need some help. I am pretty I remember Burt saying last Belt.

So, my best guess is it is Saul with a saw from CJ. The bandage covers his previous IV bruise or as protection for the new one.

Maybe it is the tower or the other tower or a new maller tower in his mask
    It's possible it could be Lizzy. If she was rescued (or escaped) and managed to hook up with Saul and Victor, her wrists may have needed treatment as a result of being rubbed raw from whatever she had been bound with. Seems an unlikely scenario though.

Could also be from an event we are not aware of yet; some event that takes place within the chapter that causes the injury.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast