User Tag List

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    "Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Just to play Devil's advocate for Pippin He did volunteer not because he was a slimy sneaky person by nature ( yes he probably WAS) But when Scratch is threatening Kalani /Hannah he volunteers because Tar says we only need one....AND when Scratch says to her brother to shoot Hannah he replies "You don't have to do that." If I remember correctly He also was trying to calm a panicked Hope before the shooter offed him.
    We all know KC doesn't do cookie cutter all bad guys So I just felt the need to point that out
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Break, Break!

How do we KNOW that Skits is from T1? It isn't confirmed is it? K frigg'n C threw another wrench in the machine when he said there was a Duncan at the Colony.. followed by evil music sound.

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by TCM Revolver View Post
    lets not forget there was a Duncan at the Colony too. He was the one that had ears around his neck... *dun dun dun*
    Thumpkin's neck. :P

KC already answered this about page 2 of this thread....Not same name
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...

"Builder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I titled part 2 of 3 as "hooray we are saved !! oh $$$$ we aren't !!! More bad things are happening !!!!!" I am liking that some of the holes are getting filled in.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Just to play Devil's advocate for Pippin He did volunteer not because he was a slimy sneaky person by nature ( yes he probably WAS) But when Scratch is threatening Kalani /Hannah he volunteers because Tar says we only need one....AND when Scratch says to her brother to shoot Hannah he replies "You don't have to do that." If I remember correctly He also was trying to calm a panicked Hope before the shooter offed him.
    We all know KC doesn't do cookie cutter all bad guys So I just felt the need to point that out
    Raven,

I dunno...
    Pipp was a sneaky bastard. He was also an ass. Remember, he ditched Kalani and Hope after they saved his bacon. I think he volunteered to go just because he's a underhanded by nature. He's a weasel type. Not violent.. just..just the kind of dude you'd punch out on the regular.

I'm still going to go down swinging by saying Kalani didn't have the motivation to be the rat for T2?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TCM Revolver View Post
    lets not forget there was a Duncan at the Colony too. He was the one that had ears around his neck... *dun dun dun*
    Thumpkin's neck. :P

KC already answered this about page 2 of this thread....Not same name
    Awwww fugg it! I'm signing off. Must be sleep reading or some ish. You're right. I missed the quote thingamabob.Disregard all Crowbar posts for today. They're suspect. I need a 5 hour energy whatsit or find a nice dark and empty office to tuck myself away for an hour. Frigg'n Mass Effect 3...effect

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yes, Pippin was advocating for people he knew....

But he was willfully volunteering to spy on another group of people for convicts who threatened his life. I call that sleezy.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blogger1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: ArkumsRazor13 PSN ID: ArkumsRazor Steam ID: Arkum1313
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Guessing. Someone may have assumed that for us and said it out loud in the podcast, but it was all assumptions.
    Thanks for clearing that up. Back to being clueless and left to my own devices now.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Word. I agree that Pippin isn't as black and white a character as most of us see him, though he has shown little in the way of being a decent fellow. I do believe that in him there is a shred of humanity that would cause him to comfort someone like Hope in a scary situation. But when you look at the down right cruel way he ditched Kalani and Hannah at LAX, it's difficult recall his soothing ways with Hope. Still, if you think back to the chaos at LAX, it is much like the chaos that ensued in the Tower following the war. There we saw some of our favorite and loveable characters acting in the most self preserving and vile ways; Burt and Angel both were willing to give up on Saul to save their own bacon. Tsk, tsk fellas. Burt was guilty of this more than once; he left Saul in the hybrid at the fuel depot (granted it was a wiser and more realistic decision) and he was willing to give up on the entire Tower during the fire in which he wanted to go it alone.

I think these dire situations make those small evils within us all burn hotter. Burt can be a dick, and when desperate, he becomes a major asshole. Pippin is normally a major asshole, but when desperate he becomes a black hole of an asshole. Looking back at LAX, remember his line, "Look who I found!" when he returned with Scratch and Latch? That could have been Pippin's attempt at clinging to his humanity. He may have found Latch and Scratch and realized there was a chance to save the two people he had just ditched. He was likely the one that said, "Listen, there are two more people back there, not far from here. We can save them!" Good intention; bad outcome.

But yeah, although I feel Pippin was over all an bastard, he did still have a bit in him that made him human.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Latch and Scratch were some of the people who raided Burt's shop. Latch was able to get into the smaller gun safe, but not his vault. And Burt can identify more with the guns than people, especially where he was at as a person at that point in his life. Another clue is you can imagine that Scratch took the best gun from the shop for herself.
    KC, thanks for replying to my post. If you said Scratch raided Burt's shop, I would have no problem with it. If you did not have "special weapons Latch found..." I would not have a problem with it.

My problem is this, there is strong evidence that Scratch broke Latch and others out of the prison.

There is pretty much no way in hell that Scratch is going to go into a Maximum Security Federal Prison that is most likely in a total lockdown and free 100 inmates unless society has had a majorly collapsed. A BIGTIME, zombocolypse would work, but not vague news reports of a riot. The ripple estimates, and Michael's own experience, put the zombies hitting Bell around 11:00. Burt's store is hit about then.

Burt is a survivalist. He has all his stuff for the end of the world, but when it starts, he does not go to his store? How the hell do Latch and Scratch get to Burt's store before Burt did? Maybe there is a piece we are missing, like Burt and Raydon Labs. But, I still have problems getting Latch to Lock and Loaded first.

At 11:00, the nature of the riot is still cryptic at best. So, Eastern Bay's security will not have collapsed. Once Latch is freed, they have to go from the coast all the way to East LA either through or around Ground Zero. This occurs about the same time that 1/3 of LA and people who commute to LA for work are trying to get out in the same direction.

As Latch says it is what it is. I am not creative enough to figure out how.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast