User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Chapter 26- "Who Overcomes" Part 2

3.5 Hours away from a new We're Alive installment!
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    So stoked, I'm going to try and keep up on this thread! We'll see how that goes.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Screw that. I was anxiously awaiting We're Not Dead 28 but no, it's not up yet. We all know that We're Alive's purpose is only to exist so that We're Not Dead can talk about it. It's all about WND baby! :P

Seriously, I'm very anxious for the next We're Alive. I feel more confident than ever that I feel like I know what will happen next. I'm going to laugh at myself when KC surprises me.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Screw that. I was anxiously awaiting We're Not Dead 28 but no, it's not up yet. We all know that We're Alive's purpose is only to exist so that We're Not Dead can talk about it. It's all about WND baby! :P
    It's not up because it wasn't recorded. It was scheduled, and then had to be canceled for reasons I'm not at liberty to discuss.

(standby jingle bells and snow....jingle bells and snow: GO!)

So maybe if you all are good boys and girls, Jolly Ol' Saint Britt and her Jolly Elf Greggy will record a double episode this week. (and that's me spit balling. I have no insider knowledge of what is happening with this week's episode.)
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops

"Lurker"

Status
    I can't wait for the new installment of we're alive

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

Okay so that was an interesting episode. I knew Saul was going to kick that gate to draw out who he thinks could be the Mallers. I say that because there is always the possibility that it is not Mallers who have that small orchard but rather some other group, like maybe an offshoot of the group that ran the water pumping station. That's just a random idea though and it is more than likely mallers who own this orchard.

Poor Michael. He needed that rest and I'm glad he's getting it. I want him firing on all cylinders when he speaks to the brass at Ft. Irwin, if he ever gets to.

Poor Mr. Whiskers. They just left his ass there at the site of the fallen tower. Mr. Whiskers, the caretaker of the fallen.

I'm guessing that Victor is going to come around just in time to fire a shot at the person in a hoodie. Maybe scare them away but hopefully not. I'd like them to get some info.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Wait...What??

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class10000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries

Raptr ID: WTF is a Raptr??
    Call it a hunch, but I don't believe that was a maller. Perhaps we are stumbling upon another group of survivors...

good episode!
    Wouldn't you know it... The first time I let a girl into my life and she trys to eat me. -- Columbus

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TCM Revolver View Post
    Call it a hunch, but I don't believe that was a maller. Perhaps we are stumbling upon another group of survivors...

good episode!
    I like that hunch.

Enjoyable episode. I'm really getting to like where the character of Datu (in terms of personality) is going. He's not the one dimensional fix it man he started off as. I like that he's been given a sharp sense of humor and he's been using it (and I think its a lot closer to Jay's personality too from what I've seen and heard of him).

I like Saul's basic idea for his trap....but I would have been a lot more weary when going to try to follow. Especially since the response to the alarm wasn't immediate. I know hindsight is 20/20 but when the response wasn't immediate I thought one of two things: Either whomever "owned" that land was gone/dead/whatever or they were setting a trap of their own.

This seems to be a constant issue with Saul: Comes up with an interesting idea and then finds a way to screw it up by carelessness.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:

When referring to the trees in the garden did Victor say that the "one's we were going to have in Memorial Park weren't going to have anything for years". I thought the name of the park in the Colony was Liberty Park?

Anyway, if this person wearing the black hoodie isn't from the Mallers, then who could they be? A group that ran the water pumping station? Oh! How bad ass would it be if Sean survived Gatekeepers assassination attempt and was living outside the colony with a small group of people?
    There is no spoon. - Neo

I'm that guy that everyone knows is here, but no one talks to.

Status

Gamertag: itsallgoodie Wii Code: No idea but I have one.
    Idea, regardless of who it was that took out saul (i assume he's not dead) lets say its someone associated with the mallers, and they take saul as a slave or hostage, what have you. Now there is reason for saul to be paired up with lizzy, at the least, to find out she's alive. What im saying is that maybe getting caught is exactly what saul needs.

Now as for victor, the mallers have no idea that he is there, except that saul was talking to him on the radio, but for all they know, victor is 2 miles away, they wont waste time trying to find him they will leave with saul.

This allows for saul to find lizzy, and to begin hatching a plan before victor, just like michael, comes rushing in and takes them by storm. (that was a reference to the water pumping station episode). Then victor saul and lizzy are paired up once again.

BOOM GOODIE BLOWS THE ROOF OFF!
    Last edited by itsallgoodie; Feb 6th, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
    The word 'almost' is the longest in the English language with all the letters in alphabetical order, other than Aegilops but no ones knows what the hell that means, so it doesn't count.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast