User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Preggers Pegs

....that's right!
    I forgot about that! Yup. Saul for sure.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Umm... Hey. Let's not be negative towards Pegs. She is kind, loving, and can kick ass. Out of everyone in the tower, I think she would make the best mother. She would fight for it til the bitter end, and be the good, positive upbringing a baby would need in a zombie world.
    Pegs is an angel, I love her, yadda yadda yadda....

But I don't see this as happening. There is too much happening with Michael at the moment, that I think a baby thrown into his life would eff everything up. Story wise. Plus, if anyone has been hinted at being pregnant, it would be Lizzie. As it has been said above...

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    If there had been 15 minutes of privacy in any place in the tower. Can anyone NOT see Saul talking Lizzie into something that might result in a raging case of morning sickness? Its the end of the world, the Zeds are taking over.. humanity's last hope at survival is for folks to breed. My money is on Saul and Blondie.
    To me, time is the problem. Even if it wouldn't have taken horndog Saul a whole 15 mins to do the dirty deed, when has he had even three minutes alone with a seduced Liz? She certainly wasn't enamored with the guy in season 1 since she took a big time offense simply because he called her by her pet name. And in season 2, Saul spent most of his time in a comatose state with Burt's gunshot wound THAT PASSED THROUGH A ZOMBIE. That's worse than having an STD. I doubt she would have touched him then (unless he was tied to the bed, which he was). To top it off, Blondie then boots herself out of the tower altogether after found sleeping (and not with Saul) through her watch.

Not that I want this podcast to go the Harlequin romance novel route, but we at least know that Michael & Pegs did the nasty. Maybe Kc will do a flashback in season 3 to tie the Saul & Liz immaculate conception together somehow and bring in a fresh new face into the plot. I'd be cool with that since procreation may be the only way to save humanity from the Zeds as you say.

That is unless Burt remembers he has a nuke stashed somewhere at Locked and Loaded. Then it's look out zombieland.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dontkillburt View Post
    To me, time is the problem. Even if it wouldn't have taken horndog Saul a whole 15 mins to do the dirty deed, when has he had even three minutes alone with a seduced Liz? She certainly wasn't enamored with the guy in season 1 since she took a big time offense simply because he called her by her pet name. And in season 2, Saul spent most of his time in a comatose state with Burt's gunshot wound THAT PASSED THROUGH A ZOMBIE. That's worse than having an STD. I doubt she would have touched him then (unless he was tied to the bed, which he was). To top it off, Blondie then boots herself out of the tower altogether after found sleeping (and not with Saul) through her watch.

Not that I want this podcast to go the Harlequin romance novel route, but we at least know that Michael & Pegs did the nasty. Maybe Kc will do a flashback in season 3 to tie the Saul & Liz immaculate conception together somehow and bring in a fresh new face into the plot. I'd be cool with that since procreation may be the only way to save humanity from the Zeds as you say.

That is unless Burt remembers he has a nuke stashed somewhere at Locked and Loaded. Then it's look out zombieland.
    Actually, I beg to differ on this. Do you remember the night of games and drinks and dancing right before the first maller attack?
    There was some drunken expressions of affection there... on both parts. Hmmm then before that she was making her self pretty for when he got back from spying on the mallers.. Then off when she got gassed by Michael's homemade chloroform. Saul's reaction was SPECTACULAR to her passing out.. I'm sorry and her reaction to his "nickname" I was chalking up to foreplay. He wasn't comatose at all he was awake alot of it hence the comment when woken "no angel I'm tired I don't want to play xbox with you." (not sure of the exact wording so I paraphrased it a bit) I already addressed the bullet in another thread and I'm to tired to do it again there but the short form. Have you ever picked up a freshly fired piece of lead from a gun? Its hot enough to hurt your fingers. I got a blister! Anyway.. I stand again with the theory that Saul is charming enough to seduce Lizzie in some fashion. (pardon the rambling I've had shit for sleep in 2 days)
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by yarri View Post
    Actually, I beg to differ on this. Do you remember the night of games and drinks and dancing right before the first maller attack?
    There was some drunken expressions of affection there... on both parts. Hmmm then before that she was making her self pretty for when he got back from spying on the mallers.. Then off when she got gassed by Michael's homemade chloroform. Saul's reaction was SPECTACULAR to her passing out.. I'm sorry and her reaction to his "nickname" I was chalking up to foreplay. He wasn't comatose at all he was awake alot of it hence the comment when woken "no angel I'm tired I don't want to play xbox with you." (not sure of the exact wording so I paraphrased it a bit) I already addressed the bullet in another thread and I'm to tired to do it again there but the short form. Have you ever picked up a freshly fired piece of lead from a gun? Its hot enough to hurt your fingers. I got a blister! Anyway.. I stand again with the theory that Saul is charming enough to seduce Lizzie in some fashion. (pardon the rambling I've had shit for sleep in 2 days)
    Yes, I remember the night of games, and especially the drinks. Saul was pretty much shitfaced even BEFORE the party got going. The drunken expressions of affections were made by Bill (to Pegs..."maybe I'll see you later"). And of course by Angel (actually to Michael & Pegs, "If you all don't mind...I'm going to go find Riley. You two have fun, or whatever you two have."). Pegs also also made kind of a pass a Kahlani..."You want to dance?" and of course telling the pilot to "put his hands here", wherever that was. Again, Pegs and Michael appeared to come the closest at intimacy in that chapter.

Liz's only interaction with Saul that night (before the mallers crashed party) was when she helped pry the guy from the dance floor. Her comment to him when he suggested that they go lay down together was "Yeah maybe. But you'll be cuddling will be a bucket before me." Not very romantic. A shame, since this may have been his best (and only) shot at Liz. Saul blew it.

Regarding the chloroform incident. His reaction might have been spectacular to her passing out...but are you saying Saul is into date rape? He does have a boyish ego about him, and if he did find time to pound Liz, he would have no doubt beat his chest about it to his crew. The Tower, the mallers and the Zeds would all know about his conquest. I think that is how he rolls.

Burt (the munitions expert) even he thought Saul might be infected after the double shooting. The zombie virus or whatever is highly contagious and transmitted in the blood, and whether he was unconscious, conscious and tied to the bed or playing xBox with Angel in his dreams, Saul was probably was off limits for Liz during his rehab. Certainly, if she was turned off by him drunk, she wouldn't have taken the chance having sex if infection was a possibility.

Still, the Saul-Liz, Michael-Pegs relationships can easily be hemmed up by the writers in season 3. And if anyone is preggo, we should know very soon.

Get some sleep there yarri.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Yes, I remember the night of games, and especially the drinks. Saul was pretty much shitfaced even BEFORE the party got going. The drunken expressions of affections were made by Bill (to Pegs..."maybe I'll see you later"). And of course by Angel (actually to Michael & Pegs, "If you all don't mind...I'm going to go find Riley. You two have fun, or whatever you two have."). Pegs also also made kind of a pass a Kahlani..."You want to dance?" and of course telling the pilot to "put his hands here", wherever that was. Again, Pegs and Michael appeared to come the closest at intimacy in that chapter.

Liz's only interaction with Saul that night (before the mallers crashed party) was when she helped pry the guy from the dance floor. Her comment to him when he suggested that they go lay down together was "Yeah maybe. But you'll be cuddling will be a bucket before me." Not very romantic. A shame, since this may have been his best (and only) shot at Liz. Saul blew it.

Regarding the chloroform incident. His reaction might have been spectacular to her passing out...but are you saying Saul is into date rape? He does have a boyish ego about him, and if he did find time to pound Liz, he would have no doubt beat his chest about it to his crew. The Tower, the mallers and the Zeds would all know about his conquest. I think that is how he rolls.

Burt (the munitions expert) even he thought Saul might be infected after the double shooting. The zombie virus or whatever is highly contagious and transmitted in the blood, and whether he was unconscious, conscious and tied to the bed or playing xBox with Angel in his dreams, Saul was probably was off limits for Liz during his rehab. Certainly, if she was turned off by him drunk, she wouldn't have taken the chance having sex if infection was a possibility.

Still, the Saul-Liz, Michael-Pegs relationships can easily be hemmed up by the writers in season 3. And if anyone is preggo, we should know very soon.

Get some sleep there yarri.
    Where in anything I said can you get "date rape" ? I find that really gross and weird btw that you would come up with that. EW Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.. I know I was not that tired to imply that ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew!
    There was much more going on with them then what was in our faces. and Lizzie spent more time with Saul then anyone else by directly caring for him after he was shot as no one else wanted the job. Lizzie worked her self into exhaustion keeping him fed entertained and cared for.. Burt isn't a medic or even close btw.. please do remember she refused to let Saul burn after he got shot during the attack by the "Munitions expert" Everyone else was up for letting him die. You got to care about someone to fight like that for them. His own friends Angel and Michael were up for letting him burn with the building and Lizzie refused to leave him. Kelly stepped into to protect him so Lizzie could fight the fire.

I stand by what I said.. his "infection" was more likely due to the barbaric methods implied with his surgery rather then the ZED virus.
    IMO K.c. is the master of the understatement when it comes to emotional interaction between characters something I've always found tasteful

further more ! (btw thank you for the good argument its been along time since I got to do this)

Saul talks alot of smack when he's with his buddies like any very young man but if he really REALLY cares about someone he would never "kiss and tell" he has honor, and kindness. Lizzie was more then a friend to him that was indicated when his momma came to the tower and he wanted to introduce her to Lizzie.
    Last edited by yarri; Oct 5th, 2011 at 07:28 PM.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Yarri...

I certainly apologize to you or anyone that might have been offended by my "date rape" comment. It was totally meant to be tongue-in-cheek. Weird too, yes, but the wife thinks I'm a little strange just because I'm always visiting a forum about a zombie apocalypse. I just tell her it is a story of survival. Which it is, only it has zombies doing the apocalypse part.

Of course you are right that Saul's "infection" was from the bullet and not Tommy's zombie blood. But at the time Burt shot him up to the point where he got the meds he needed to heal, nobody knew if he was staying human or turning zed. I really don't think he and Liz were fooling around at any time during his recovery or before she left the Tower.
    I do have a soft spot in my heart for Saul. If he has truly found love Kc will no doubt bring it all together for the both of them in season 3 for sure. I'm just not jumping on the Liz is pregnant bandwagon. And I also agree with you that Kc so far has understated some of these relationships and when he does get into them, he does it with good taste. As I said before, no Harlequin novel for me.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

I know this was brought up in other threads but it bears repeating here: Tanya has opened up the possibility for Saul to be infected with her story about extended turning.

I know yarri is adamant that it was piss poor surgical cleanliness but to ignore that tid bit of Tanya foreshadowing is unwise in my opinion. But let's not turn this thread into that.

But on topic, for me it's Lizzy only.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    I know this was brought up in other threads but it bears repeating here: Tanya has opened up the possibility for Saul to be infected with her story about extended turning.

I know yarri is adamant that it was piss poor surgical cleanliness but to ignore that tid bit of Tanya foreshadowing is unwise in my opinion. But let's not turn this thread into that.

But on topic, for me it's Lizzy only.
    I haven't ignored it in the least. Kc can be quite evil when it comes to a plot twist and that was a fairly blatant neon red sign from Tanya. I don't think Kc would ever be so obvious. As writers go, usually I can see what's coming a head in a story. I can't do that with Kc.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries
    Yarri...

I certainly apologize to you or anyone that might have been offended by my "date rape" comment. It was totally meant to be tongue-in-cheek. Weird too, yes, but the wife thinks I'm a little strange just because I'm always visiting a forum about a zombie apocalypse. I just tell her it is a story of survival. Which it is, only it has zombies doing the apocalypse part.

Of course you are right that Saul's "infection" was from the bullet and not Tommy's zombie blood. But at the time Burt shot him up to the point where he got the meds he needed to heal, nobody knew if he was staying human or turning zed. I really don't think he and Liz were fooling around at any time during his recovery or before she left the Tower.
    I do have a soft spot in my heart for Saul. If he has truly found love Kc will no doubt bring it all together for the both of them in season 3 for sure. I'm just not jumping on the Liz is pregnant bandwagon. And I also agree with you that Kc so far has understated some of these relationships and when he does get into them, he does it with good taste. As I said before, no Harlequin novel for me.
    Burt, you didn't offend me just grossed me out.
    I'm not a fan of trashy novels either. So far every relationship that's come up has been delightfully understated which is something anyone that's ever watched a TV show can tell you doesn't happen much anymore. I think its quite classy and causes alot of thinking and theorizing from all of us which for me is half the pleasure of the pod cast. .

If she (Lizzie) is or isn't pregnant. It doesn't matter cause ultimately what ever happens is going to be interesting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast