User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Samantha is dead. This has been confirmed by Kc. If she were to come back, it's as a zombie.
    I had the impression she was torn apart and eaten?
    Disclaimer!
    These are the ravings of an insane lunatic. Take nothing he/she/it says, does or looks like seriously

Wonderful story with an exciting ending

"Lurker"

Status
    I think the others will want to go back, especially Riley, but I think Michael will be very pessimistic telling the others to move on and that they are what's left. I also think Saul and Victor will be the ones to rescue Lizzy and the presumed living Burt and Angel. Whether because something happens at the fort (if they make it there at all) or because the rescue from the Maulers takes a long time, I doubt the two groups will come in contact again until well into the season. Perhaps Riley and Pegs take off with the helicopter?

Just tossing around ideas.

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    i can see it now..for some reason the events at ft irwin keep michael and co there for the bulk of season three....season three cliffhanger...michael all drugged up standing by a fence..yelling at pegs..
    "we haVE TO GO BACK! PEGS, WE HAVE TO GO BACK!!"

"Lurker"

Status
    I’m guessing there is only (1) true outcome of going to Fort Irwin; it will be the end of our story, either they will get rescued, be enslaved, or waiting for their death. But it will be the conclusion of We’re Alive. So my guess is they don’t get or attempt to get there until have way through the 4th season.

My reasoning:
    I am not by any means familiar with what is stationed at military bases but from the description of Fort Irwin it should be large enough to have a full time staff plus a few helicopters on hand or even planes/jets and we have yet to see ANYTHING flying overhead of our survivors. Somehow I can’t imagine that LA was not a priority for rescue and intelligence gathering; I also can’t imagine that none of the survivors couldn’t fly out for rescue. I also don’t think it was quarantined (28 days later) we would have known by now, months have passed. All satellites are still active and should still allow ground communications even with a full blackout of power; the world would not just go ‘dark’. Which is why I think that they will just wait for their deaths, waiting for their supplies to run dry.

If I were to guess I can only think of 3 different endings, ok maybe 4:

1) The base is completely destroyed by some “others” whether it is from the zombies, a foreign military, or possibly aliens. Our group fights till the last one and we hear Michael tell the story as he’s dying.
    2) They will find rescue and reconnect with the outside world and be able to see the carnage that has befallen. Thus jumping us to a current 2013 (whenever the last chapter completes) and it is Michael reliving the story to the next generation.
    3) The base is intact yet they find out that nobody is coming for rescue; they continue to build a civilization at the base and survive until food supplies are gone. Thus jumping us to a current 2013 (whenever the last chapter completes) and it is Michael reliving the story to the next generation (everyone’s offspring) or explaining they are starving to death and out of food.
    4) This was all just a story somebody wanted to make up: movie, book, TV etc.

Well I am just guessing, I know KC will have a great ending and I hope I am not even close; mainly because my favorite character is not Michael !! haha But it has to be hard to find a brilliant ending to a zombie apocalypse other then find someplace they aren’t and survive there. It isn’t going to be like “the happening” right?!

Also all in all great job by the We’re Alive writers, performers, sound guys, and all production staff. It’s been amazing and fulfilling just being able to listening and enjoy it.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Mountlake Terrace, Washington, United States
    I don't think they'll head to fort Irwin right away. I bet they'll head to the airfield to refuel and regroup. While there, the group will be divided into the ones who want to leave right away and the ones who want to look for posible survivors. Michael assumes everyone who was in ther tower died when it fell, but Saul and Victor's fate would be speculation at best. I don't see the story walking away from everything that just happened, not yet anyways.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Well, we have to agree on something there will be more confrontation between the ex-tower people and the colony/mallers, or maybe a coalition between one of those two, colony and tower vs mallers, anyone?

The logic here is that the colony is just too juicy to let go and we didn't have a conclusion on that group of survivors.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Datu's lack of aircraft maintenance experience may come into play early in the ride to Ft. Irwin as well. These were quick patch repairs on the jolly green giant, mostly on hyrdaulic lines, so any loss of system pressure could force the chopper down somewhere well short of their destination, especially with an inexperienced Pegs at the controls.

But I think the logical thing to happen is that Saul, Victor or Lizzy will somehow radio them and turn them around early in chapter 25. I don't really see Ft. Irwin in their immediate future, one way or another.

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiephyllic View Post
    I don't think they'll head to fort Irwin right away. I bet they'll head to the airfield to refuel and regroup. While there, the group will be divided into the ones who want to leave right away and the ones who want to look for posible survivors. Michael assumes everyone who was in ther tower died when it fell, but Saul and Victor's fate would be speculation at best. I don't see the story walking away from everything that just happened, not yet anyways.
    Yeah, that was my first thought. I don't think they will head directly for Ft Irwin. Its seems more likely that they will head to the airport where they found the first aircraft, regroup, and form a plan. As for FT Irwin, I think they will make it there but, it will in bad shape so, it will only be a stop on the way to somewhere else. On the theory on Ft. Irwin housing the source of the outbreak seems doubtful for me, due largely to the fact that Ft Irwin, the primarily use for pre-deployment training but, that's not to say there couldn't be a secret facility. On the topic of outbreak sources, I believe the area not mapped on the hospital map is a source, meaning there many secrete facilities throughout the world and moreover it was a coordinated "jail break" by the zombies. I mean, the zombie encountered at the hospital can stop a flying arrow, so I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility and we know specific zombies have a high degree of intelligence. Or it could As far as other survivors go; from what I gather, Burt and Angel survived but, are severely burned and might die of their injuries and I am sure Lizzy made it. Saul and Victor made it out of the HMMWV but, I really don't have an idea as to where they went. I imagine Saul made a bee line to Lizzy and Victor backed him up. Here's my latest theory on who's behind the zombie menace: I do not believe it is the government based on where, I believe a research facility was found, the hospital. Typically hospitals are run by a larger parent company. So a worldwide medical company has been conducting illegal experiments (Umbrella Corp., anyone?) and it got away from them (or did it.). On the cliffhanger, it sounds like Michael is inebriated or perhaps just grief stricken, he does bear a lot of responsibility whether it be voluntary of thrust upon him and his feels guilty for what happened at the Tower. Whatever the case maybe, it seems like he is determined to head back to the ruins of the Tower. It seems like there is definitely going to be another clash between the Mallers and/or The Colony but not at this point in time, due to the survivors low personnel count since the Tower's fall. Although, I wouldn't put it past Michael to put together a small smash and grab mission to recover their captured persons. Well, I think that it for me, (for now.) Sorry if I was a bit long winded. This my first post in the forum, in fact, I've read it several times but just joined today so, I've been sitting on my theories' for awhile and I'm on my forth cup of coffee. Anyway best podcast out there and written better than most TV series, books, or movies. Great job, We're Alive cast and crew. I await the next release.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Would they actually want to go back to LA? Michael wouldn't let them go back for survivors. Michael can be quick to leap to conclusions. In his mind, all the red shirts are dead, Burt, Angel and Kalani are dead, Saul and Victor are dead after getting pretty much hit by an RPG, and the Mallers would have no use for Lizzy after. Michael is also too dedicated to his goals to risk their lives for a slim chance that one or two characters are alive. However, other survivors would be very keen to get back. Tanya lost Saul, Riley lost Lizzy/Angel, and Pegs is very emotional. However, the idea of them leaving Michael seems unlikely because that would leave him stranded and them without any of the sodiers to protect them. The chopper not being very good because of Datu's repairs is one idea, but that also leaves Fort Irwin unexplored. I suppose that Fort Irwin could just be a plot point to represent their final objective, which problems keep getting in the way of.

However, I do not belive that the survivors will stay at Fort Irwin for too long, definately not for the whole season. There is far too much going on in LA for the story to just leave it behind. The story of LA could be told from the point of Saul, Victor and Lizzy. But this would rule out events that we are expecting to see: Michael/Randy, Scratch/Pegs etc. There are so many unanswered questions, that if we are to find out the truth about them, we are going to have to go back to LA so that they can be resolved with a variety of characters there.

Another prediction: More survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by zzfist View Post
    Just like the show "lost" they killed off all that extra fat(survivors).
    Lost spoilers:
    SPOILER 
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

"Lurker"

Status
    San Bernardino, California, United States

Season 3 predictions

We're Alive season 2 is over and new mysteries arrise.Only a few main characters escaped (Micheal, Pegs, Reily, Kelly, Tanya, Hope, and Datu.) Angel, Burt, Saul, Lizzy, and Victor are M.I.A. The Mallers have destroyed the tower and their next move is unknown. We still haven't heard from the colony. The group plans to go Fort Irwin for safety but what if things are not what they expect. If you have any more predictions please leave your predictions below.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Aug 9th, 2011 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Merged from another thread

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast