User Tag List

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Is it possible that he didnt fall, but was able to grab the rope and do a sort of Tarzan swing to the other building? He could have crashed through a window and just got knocked out. I just dont think KC would have killed Burt so easily like that. I am 100% certain he will be back in season 3 maybe to help Lizzy escape the mallers

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiederek View Post
    Is it possible that he didnt fall, but was able to grab the rope and do a sort of Tarzan swing to the other building? He could have crashed through a window and just got knocked out. I just dont think KC would have killed Burt so easily like that. I am 100% certain he will be back in season 3 maybe to help Lizzy escape the mallers
    I dunno, I find it quite believable that Burt could be written off like that. I've seen that kind of end to a character before in movies. I do want him to come back though and I really thought Saul was going to get Lizzy back in time before the episode was over.

"Lurker"

Status
    It would be kinda of funny, in a sinical way, if Burt was to die, not that I want him to mind you.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew_huber View Post
    saul has a criminal record to and he got in and when angel and when kalani and angel went on that mission for food kalani always mentioned how angel was good at steeling cars
    Saul is enlisted, Angel is an officer, there's a difference.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Saul is enlisted, Angel is an officer, there's a difference.
    Would you mind elaborating on the difference? I'm a military noob.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Would you mind elaborating on the difference? I'm a military noob.
    Background checks for officers are very heavy. You're record has to be spotless to get into officer candidate school. Officers are also required to have at the minimum, a bachelors degree. With enlisted soldiers the standards aren't so high, background checks arent as harsh, and I don't believe there is an educational requirement.

If Angel had a criminal record, he wouldn't have been able to become an officer. But like someone said before, you only get a criminal record if you get caught.
    Angel's #1 Fan

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Background checks for officers are very heavy. You're record has to be spotless to get into officer candidate school. Officers are also required to have at the minimum, a bachelors degree. With enlisted soldiers the standards aren't so high, background checks arent as harsh, and I don't believe there is an educational requirement.

If Angel had a criminal record, he wouldn't have been able to become an officer. But like someone said before, you only get a criminal record if you get caught.
    Awesome! Thanks for clarifying man.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    I can't wait to write about this one. As I thought, there was more than one person setting off the events in the Tower. I always had my suspicions someone was being held hostage to use as leverage against the informant. Pippin turned out to be a mole after all, except he was Scratch's personal mole. Speaking of Scratch, its nice to finally see what her character is really like. If the episode hadn't ended where it did, I would have developed a girl-crush on her.

What a nice way to get rid of all the extras and keep the main cast around. I think at least one of the two boys is alive. Burt could have very well grabbed onto a balcony of the tower if he held onto the rope on the way down. I don't know how Angel could have survived but I don't see him going through all this just to get left on the rooftop to end it here. From a story telling point of view, I see this as an opportunity for him to finally mature as a character. If Riley can't make a man out of him, Scratch certainly can.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Wow shit really hit the fan this chapter. Only 6 confirmed survivors on the helicopter.

First death was Kalani I believe. The helicopter crash, the way the moments before his death were set up, I don’t think he’s coming back. From a story point that character no longer has anything left to contribute. Anything he had to say is now in his journal. So that’s that. Although it’s worth noting that helicopters are built to withstand crashes, unlike planes they don’t have ejector seats (chopper blades above, (although there are newer models that have the chopper blades eject off, and then the pilot ejects but that isn’t the case here)). But anyway, there really doesn’t seem to be any good reason for Kalani to survive, he’s contributed everything he has to contribute. Farewell Kalani, you were a good guy. (Also Kevin Flood, I hope you’ll still come to future We’re Alive conventions, you’re an awesome dude to talk to!)

Burt “died”. So it’s been predicted by everyone and anyone for a long time now that this would happen. But everyone said warrior’s death, not something like this. In a way it is suiting for Burt. He was an unparalleled soldier, and he didn’t die at the hands of his enemy. At the same time he sure as shit didn’t die on his own terms. The big reason someone would have in saying that Burt is still alive is that he didn’t get his last words. It wasn’t like with Kalani where he told Angel that he was sorry about the tire, and left a will of sorts in asking Angel to retrieve his journal. Burt’s line just snapped, and one minute he was there and the next he was gone. But often times that’s just what death is. Not everyone dies a heroic death, and what better way to convey that point by having the tower’s best marksman fall to his death. In a way Burt had his hero moment as time slowed and he sniped off the rpg maller, and in a way he failed there too. It’s symbolic in a way, even when he succeeds, he fails to protect. It’s really possible to see Burt as a tragic hero, who even with all his might could not save a friend in need of his help. Of course I could be reading way too much into this and Burt managed to pull off the Tarzan swing and is just badly injured. Also at the end, Scratch did say to put the badly injured one they found with the old man. Maybe old man Burt is alive. I’m fine with either really. (Scott Marvin you’re an egg-celent actor and downright hilarious. I hope Burt lives and we get to hear more of your improve bloopers).

And now Angel. Honestly I was a bit annoyed that the same two characters who just recently had cliff hanger will they survive moment are having another one, a few hours later. Couldn’t it have been any other set? Maybe it could have been Riley and Burt in the building, Angel and Kalani make the rescue or Burt n Riley, or any other combination. Oh well, it’s not like I think he’s dead or anything. He has way too much going for him, leadership, riley, scratch relation blah blah blah all the same shit I said two weeks ago when the exact same thing happened. There was about a 1-2 minute time window where the “camera “was focused elsewhere for him to go do something. I’m sure he’s injured as hell but I’m sure he’ll survive miraculously. The problem is I don’t think both Burt AND Angel can miraculously escape death, and of the two Angel has a lot more going for him, and he was in a much better position than Burt was. The thing at the end where Scratch finds someone badly injured could easily be Angel, although it was the sound of metal rather than rubble beneath the finder’s feet. Could be Saul or Victor, but maybe that means one of them is dead? Last I recalled, they had an rpg land near the Hummer and knock it over. No reason they should be dead but who knows.

Add in Lizzy, she was with the Mallers, didn’t hear much of her, so no reason she’s dead either.

I don’t even know what happened to Steven, and I don’t really care, I wasn’t really invested in the guy.

As for the rat, Scratch says there were two Mallers in the tower. We found out one of them was Pippin. The other person who was the rat, the one who killed Pippin, is now most definitely on the tower’s side. I wonder if that’s what Kalani’s last confession might be in his journal, or will it be Kelly who’s also on the chopper?
    Angel's #1 Fan

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    @Ra1th
    Saul and Victor survived the RPG because it wasn't a direct hit. They ran off somewhere and KC left it at that. I'm on the boat with you that he had time to make a Resident Evil style leap from the rooftop to save himself. It's not his time yet.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast