User Tag List

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Z day stories are filled of lackluster deaths. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was dead.

However, if you can explain how he narrated (with our general assumption that narration= journal entry) but died without having written in a journal, I'm listening
    Burt and Angel are alive. For now. Let's get excited about the next series.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Z day stories are filled of lackluster deaths. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was dead.

However, if you can explain how he narrated (with our general assumption that narration= journal entry) but died without having written in a journal, I'm listening
    Good point about the narration, haha

Still, if I found out that they killed him off just like that, I'd walk around with a sour lemon look on my face all day. I think he'll be a prisoner, collaborate with Angel, have a chance at redemption and save Lizzy. I think we'll see one of those "Lizzy? Lizzzyyyy!!" reactions from Saul when Burt brings his honey back to him.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

I think the other person the mallers captured, when Scratch said they had two people from the Tower, was Skittles. The Mallers don't know Skittles so they assumed he was from the Tower. Scratch was looking for Angel after the Tower fell, that is who they found at the end and put with Burt. This could indicate that Scratch did indeed know Angel before all this happened.

Last edited by kek; Aug 1st, 2011 at 11:07 AM.

"Scavenger"

Status
    If Burt is dead then thats gonna annoy me not becasue I like him just becasue the rope snapping is a really cheap death for a main character

"Lurker"

Status
    Hm, considering the theory that Kalani stopped working as a spy for The Mallers at some point after Angel saved him there is one sad thing about that theory: then The Mallers new "home" would not be mentioned in his Journal, I assume. Too bad...and that would mean that the Helicopter-Survivors HAVE to rely on Saul and/or Victor to follow them somehow or at least on Angel and/or Burt - if they make it (I think they are severely hurt and as far as we know The Mallers have no doctor with them, at least they are probably not better equipped than the tower...was...). Ok, maybe Lizzy could get a message through, but that is pretty unlikely as well.
    So we could assume the line of some events taking place early in s3...right?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    Yea I realize that too lol. My point though was that KC is deliberately structures the plot this way. I can't decide if I like his style or not anymore, but one thing is for sure: I keep coming back for more, so it must be a good style lol.

I was actually shattered into pieces when I thought they killed Lizzy. Hearing Michael apologize to Saul was heart wrenching.

I actually thought for a moment when the tanker was creeping it's way towards the tower with the fuel spilling out of the gas tank that Riley was gonna show up with a lit arrow and robin hood the shit out of that scene LMAO!
    Kc has said that one of his inspirations in writing was the show LOST. If you ever watched that show from beginning to end you'll see that the whole way that every time a mystery is answered it is accompanied with many more mysteries. Fortunately, unlike LOST Kc has said all mysteries will be answered by the end. Fear not, we'll find out what happened to Michael. I agree with you, it's one of the biggest questions I have. However, the introduction of Randy at the end of Season 2 means he will come back in Season 3 and mark my words... the water tower, Michael's broken arm, and Randy are connected.

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat

Chapter 24 - The Two of yours...

So we know who one is. Lizzy. Fine.
    But who is the other?
    My theory is, that if the idea of Lizzy being pregnant is right, then the 'other tower residence' is her unborn child. The only thing that makes sense, unless there is someone we're missing and don't realize it (skittles anyone? maybe someone from The Colony?)
    So my money is on unborn child.

[as a side note, I can't see a Chapter 24 sub forum. do we have one yet?]
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:

Scratch now has 'The Old Man' and someone else. I'm assuming we're assuming it's Burt and Angel. but really, who knows.
    As a side note, shouldn't this be in the Season 2 subforum?

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

No chapter 24 subforum. I'm going to merge this into the discussion thread and create the subforum shortly. I just realized that 2 hours after the chapter ended we didn't have a discussion thread created yet so I hastily created it.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:

oooh! everything has been merged! fun times!

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast