User Tag List

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    Wow. Nice find.

Now the question is, how did an asylum in England end up in LA?
    Addendum to that question is why was an English "tourist" part of such a prominent story arch?? I don't believe in Coy'ekidinks!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Nice, I have always liked, well the first half anyway...

FIRE AND ICE
    By Robert Frost

Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire....

Frozen Zombies just prolongs the problem. Burn em!

With the 4th and so many things around the house and family, did not have much time on line. I am glad it was an "off" week.

But, I tell you what, if I was Saul's dad, Burt would have to hold me back from kicking Saul's ass for his reckless behavior. As "Pop" (my Grandfather) said and did, "I would take him out back and beat him until he could not stand. When he got back up, I would do it all over again...." Back then, timeouts were for sports only. 8)
    That's bit of poetry is lovely Arther. My grandfather as well would have blistered my back end for behavior like Saul is doing. But I have faith something good will come of it. In his heart of hearts Saul is a good man.
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Scavenger"

Status

Burt

ALL TOGETHER NOW...
    <austrian accent mode on> get to da choppa!

piccy is of a white bell medical helicopter with a solid blue tail with a red strip down the middle

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur LaMarche View Post
    Cane Hill was a psychiatric hospital built to care for patients in the eastern part of Surrey. Charles Henry Howell designed the main buildings which had a Latin motto that translates:

‘I bring relief to troubled minds’.

oppps.. Aversos Compono Animos
    This is what I dug up yesterday (see post 130 on this thread) and decided against posting (whilst there are clear links to this episode it kind of didnt feel relevant).

For those who havent followed the various links the hospital became a haven for urban explorers after it closed and one of the highlights was an iconic watertower.

On a separate note. Saul claimed to be at Eastern Bay when he contacted the tower, what was he planning on doing if the Mallers had been their? If he wanted to offer the trade in person rather than over the radio does it lend extra credibility to the idea that he would go through with it (or at least with the bluff)?

"Scavenger"

Status
    serious thoughts now...

1. why did Riley aim for the heart and not the head?

2. chapter 2 part 3 mentions Bill Roberts aka 'Ink' being transfered to a mental health facility on the Tivo recording = Caine Mental Hospital

3. the pointed silver pen with motor and needle, sounds like a tattoo gun to me - i.e. to mark the number five on the little ones

4. which movie did Burt reference for the C4 device? was it a zombie movie?

5. Riley was very pleased to see angel okay <i'm just sooo glad you are safe> mmmm... is Riley bi?

6. Burt joking about the helicopter not being on the helipad - seems to me he is on a constant downer and always expecting the worst, accepting death for a third time - at the hospital, two at Locked n Loaded, but what was the third?

7. Saul's plan of action will either be a) go back to the tower and openly plan with Michael about using Pegs as bait to get Lizzy back (i think Pegs would be up for it); or b) go get Pegs at LAX

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by HaveCrowBarWillTravel View Post
    Addendum to that question is why was an English "tourist" part of such a prominent story arch?? I don't believe in Coy'ekidinks!
    Lol, okay. So you think Pippin smuggled in an asylum from England? In a suitcase. hmmm...
    I got saul, but I'm not a soldier - The Killers...ish

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GD_Elite View Post
    Lol, okay. So you think Pippin smuggled in an asylum from England? In a suitcase. hmmm...
    That's how Pippin rolls, son... asylums in check luggage. Old school style.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood & Ice Cream View Post
    serious thoughts now...

1. why did Riley aim for the heart and not the head?

2. chapter 2 part 3 mentions Bill Roberts aka 'Ink' being transfered to a mental health facility on the Tivo recording = Caine Mental Hospital

3. the pointed silver pen with motor and needle, sounds like a tattoo gun to me - i.e. to mark the number five on the little ones

4. which movie did Burt reference for the C4 device? was it a zombie movie?

5. Riley was very pleased to see angel okay <i'm just sooo glad you are safe> mmmm... is Riley bi?

6. Burt joking about the helicopter not being on the helipad - seems to me he is on a constant downer and always expecting the worst, accepting death for a third time - at the hospital, two at Locked n Loaded, but what was the third?

7. Saul's plan of action will either be a) go back to the tower and openly plan with Michael about using Pegs as bait to get Lizzy back (i think Pegs would be up for it); or b) go get Pegs at LAX
    1. Easier target. The zombies don't need a headshot to kill. Aiming for the center mass is easier.
    2. My thoughts exactly
    3. ditto
    4. I Dunno. Any ideas anyone?
    5. Or she might just see him as a close friend. Being glad he's not dead doesn't necessarily mean romantic interest.
    6. He seemed sort of jovial when he cracked that joke, a bit of gallows humor after escaping a close call. As for the third time he was prepared for death: I thought maybe during the War, he was talking about running off alone, but he also seemed like he might be preparing to go out in a blaze of glory.
    7. I'm thinking (b) he was careful to make sure the Tower wasn't listening before he contacted Scratch. So I think Michael's gonna be out of the loop on whatever it is Saul's planning.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Fresh Meat"

Status

PSN ID: killerbeardhawk Steam ID: eaaccount420
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood & Ice Cream View Post

Maybe i'm confusing/combining the two but didn't Angel say in 1-1 that they creatures on the freeway could have come from the mental institution. He added it was only 10 or so miles away? (pulling from recent memory) That was at the army base, was he referring to the same hospital or a different special mental hospital? Does the Tivo say "Caine" when it refers to the Mental institution?

"Lurker"

Status
    As for who saul is going to offer up for trade. I think it might be pippin, Yes i know he is dead at this point but the bigger question is. Does saul know that?

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast