User Tag List

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by HardKor View Post
    Pegs isn't at the Tower. As far as we know she's still at LAX with Datu and Victor
    Oooppss. Thanks for clearing that up HardKor. Its been awhile since that episode released XD.

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    I have to say, I'm starting to see Ra1th's point about Saul. The thing is, up until now, whenever Saul did something stupid and rash, he really only put himself at risk. He never really risked the safety of others when he acted without thinking. If he really is about to do what we think he's about to do, he is crossing that line and is now about to put Pegs at risk. He's either going to kidnap Pegs and trade her for Lizzie, which would be a Moral Event Horizonfor his character. Or he's going to kidnap Pegs and try to use her as bait to get Lizzie back (without actually handing Pegs over), which is just a bad plan that puts Pegs, Lizzie, and himself at serious risk. Maybe he's planing something else, he was pretty vague about what he was going to do, but I can't think of another plausible outcome right now.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Lurker"

Status
    A life for a life.

I don't think Saul would have to do any convincing. It is quite possible that Pegs would willingly go with Saul to help get Lizzie back, as means to make amends for taking Latch's life, a la "Crime and Punishment".

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Damn, so they didn't use Riley's alcohol to get away. Or maybe the Smart One let Kalani and Riley go because he could smell it on her? Who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Yeah... get back his girlfriend and say 'Sorry, Michael... I just couldn't let them keep her... sorry about Pegs though... but LOOK! Lizzy's back! She's back Michael... everything is ok now...'
    You read my mind, I believe it's an act and Saul has a plan. I'm not sure what it entails but by setting up a "bargain" he can at least know where Lizzy is instead of just searching the area blindly in a random direction. Let the Mallers come to him and go from there. It's what I would do.
    A We're Alive Blog For the Serial Overanalyzer ->> The Spoiler's Reveiw <<- Spoiling You One Chapter at a Time. Updates every new episode!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    VeteranBlogger1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: NationalProphet Steam ID: xHDShadowx Raptr ID: HDShadow
    I love this episode! I knew no one was going to die just by the journal reading though. As for Saul, I don't know, kinda threw me off balance with his tone. Won't put him as the rat or willing to throw away Pegs just because of the LAX situation where Victor told Saul that she's the reason he's alive right now.

And... Nik's going to have a rough time predicting the finale since there are a lot of things that have to happen.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Saul is in Radio contact with Scratch and the Tower. Interesting. I wonder if the Mallers have already taken over the colony or someplace else, like the other tower.

Kelly did not warn Saul that the kid-gobblers were having a pow-wow around the tower. I wonder how they are going to clean it up.

The team is still really spread out.
    Saul is around town
    Several of the main characters in the Tower
    A bunch of Redshirts in the other building.
    Four in the copter
    three back at the other copter.
    Lizzy most likely with Scratch

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

So let's talk this over.... Kelly, who is trapped in the second tower at the moment (in theory depending on the timing) is the one who answered Saul's call? Hmm...best of my knowledge, Kelly hasn't been on guard duty since she left Pippin.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jul 11th, 2011 at 12:32 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I do not think it has been very long. She came back from the colony AM day 1. People go out and look for Lizzy. Pippin shows up that evening or late afternoon. She guards Pippin on the graveyard shift. Angel takes over. Pippin gets dead. Early afternoon or so she works with Michael and Steven to save Tanya. There has been so much going on in the last few chapters an all in a very small amount of time.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    So let's talk this over.... Kelly, who is trapped in the second tower at the moment (in theory depending on the timing) is the one who answered Saul's call? Hmm...best of my knowledge, Kelly hasn't been on guard duty since she left Pippin.
    Yes, but we haven't actually been inside the tower for a while. We have been seeing the story from the point of view of everyone who is on the outside. A lot could have happened in the time we were away. I mean, I know there was the whole Randy (Randi?) thing. Maybe we'll get filled on in on the story later. Because, like you've said, we can't really trust the flow of time. We have jumped on around on time line in this story in the past, maybe we'll do it again soon here.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Yes, but we know Kalani and Datu showed up after Pippin was killed. Meaning there's only one radio left because the other one got a hot lead injection. So....since that time we know she's been locked into that other tower during the attempted kidnapping of Tanya. Unless something has happened between the last time we left Steven and Michael in the guard room and now. Before Steven was on, Riley was.

So either Michael has taken care of the zombie problem and Kelly us on guard duty, or there's something else amiss like an additional radio we didn't know about.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianHD View Post
    And... Nik's going to have a rough time predicting the finale since there are a lot of things that have to happen.
    Perhaps, perhaps not. We shall see.
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jul 11th, 2011 at 12:49 PM.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast