User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    Riley impressed the hell out of me at first. She was smart, quick witted, pulled her weight and kicked ass in a fight. She reached her peak at the Arena, putting an arrow in the eye of the Behemoth. Then came the drinking, the whining and the "letting people down". She had a few high points, the hospital mission, the golf course, but overall her trajectory has been downward ever since. She's frankly stopped being one of my favorites, though she can still redeem herself.

"Lurker"

Status
    angel, i hated him in the first chapter or two, but if you looked through his actions to what he was trying to do he had a heart, and not an ego (giving power to michael when michael still didn't want to admit he had it)

angel is now my favorite all time character

"Lurker"

Status
    Angel, imo was a normal guy who is trying to deal with the situation by the book, when things like trauma or zombie or war or anything. I believe we all either go by the book survival mode. And some of us think out of the box. Micheal had a mix of both so his character is strong in most respects, however Angel also reminded Micheal of the big picture. I also think that Angel sometimes agreed with Micheal because of the social setting, kinda like peer pressure from the group. Still if I were in the situation such as this, I wouldn't pick one over the other, I want both of them with me is the situation...Micheal for short term survival, Angel for long term survival. They both Blend so well. I do love Angel though. Great character, and with more experience in the situations given I think that he will surpass Micheal and become a great leader.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status

Gamertag: l VEE l
    Quote Originally Posted by Memis View Post
    Angel........I think that he will surpass Micheal and become a great leader.
    Erm, did you listen to the last episode at all?

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

So far it hasn't been Tanya. It was actually king crybaby himself... Datu.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    So far it hasn't been Tanya. It was actually king crybaby himself... Datu.
    I actually like what you said to start off the thread...Kelly. I was certain Kelly was the rat. I had all kinds of scenarios running through my head as to how she could be working against Michael in hopes of having more power with the Mallers in charge. When Kelly volunteered to go with Michael on his scouting mission I thought for sure she was going to turn him over to the Mallers. Kelly redeemed herself and I was actually disappointed when her character left.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    I actually like what you said to start off the thread...Kelly. I was certain Kelly was the rat. I had all kinds of scenarios running through my head as to how she could be working against Michael in hopes of having more power with the Mallers in charge. When Kelly volunteered to go with Michael on his scouting mission I thought for sure she was going to turn him over to the Mallers. Kelly redeemed herself and I was actually disappointed when her character left.
    She'll be back.
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I'm in a On/Off relationship with Datu. During the Arena I was a big fan, but during the nihilistic!Datu episodes, when he was all bitchy and "what for? it's not gonna work" while there was a battle going on I was very pissed with him. Yeah, sure, he lost Samantha, but his negative vision of everything was dragging other people down.

During the course of the show, tho', the one that has grown the most was Pegs. I went for "oh geez don't be like that *facepalm*" to mildly annoyed to "I think I like you". Dunno where it started, but by the time she said "just sit down and shut up!" to Datu and Michael in the helicopter I was already in love. Oh! Wait! I think it was by the time where she grabbed the walkie talkie after saying to the guys "you're going to spent 5 minutes going around in circles just to stop in the same spot as before". Yeah, that was when Pegs started to change before my eyes.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Oh yeah and I loved Kelly after she lost Tommy, really. That was the best thing that happened to her.

The second best thing for Kelly will be when she finally get it on with someone off screen and after all the happiness she'll pull out a cigarette and say "Ok, now time to shoot some zombies, bitches!", thus going back to Ft Irwin.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    have to say Datu is a class character, his story of the arena made him a top bloke in my book, but the WAR episodes for me is when he had some excellent input, especially when finding Bill's stash and telling Burt to "shut up" after Burt said "go boy!" plus calling him all the names under the sun in spanish or whatever language!
    but i think the character that has really come to the forfront for me is Victor... he was at first a sad little man trapped, now thanks to Micheal and Saul he's awsome. "cat hoarder supporter" big lol.
    Burt has dropped in my estimations ever since he got captured (crying, really), however i know he'll come back in a big way.
    p.s loved bricks too. shame!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast