User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    Chicken-Zombie Overlord

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Steam ID: Magrat
    Quote Originally Posted by 7oddisdead View Post
    Only hole I can see is while yes, durai primarily wants safe haven for his group....establishing themselves in a place that has already failed and does not expand his territory...makes this unlikely in my mind...unless he knows something we dont
    unless it's a stopping point. A place to hole up in while he gathers strength and aims to take over the colony...

I also like the thought that next time we see gatekeeper he's surrounded himself with durai and his heavies, only to have them do a gatekeeper and turn on him!
    I wear a fedora now... fedora's are cool!
    Winner of the coveted ZOMBIE CHICKEN AWARD
    Anyone else waiting for a Doctor Who zombie? No? Huh, just me then...

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    I tend to think Durai is just following the trail of Michael, Pegs and Kelly. Tardust said the Mallers have been monitoring the "bird talk" and they may have heard Michael's transmission from the Colony also. So Durai may be following up on all that and is about to run into a big surprise when he finds out what's actually there. The Mallers are going to get down to the Colony and have a big "Holy Shit" moment when they do. That's my guess.
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Lurker"

Status
    it would be interesting to see durai and the colony mash up but im kinda on the fence with the mallers old enslavement habits coming back if they were to find and take over the colony, but Im thinking the colony will fire down on them cause they would think they're from the tower and it'll be a big bloody mess which would be entertaining or maybe they'll team up under their unilateral hate of the tower and siege them only to have the Z army rain down upon them which again would be a beautiful bloody mess.
    well i can hope cant i

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    did anyone notice that the biters that were snatching Tanya DIDN'T call for back up. It's curious, why would they not call more biters to their location? Randy is definitely and interesting complication

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog711 View Post
    first question.....did anyone hear what the zombie said on Lizzy's recording?
    (sorry, at work and have no time to go through all post's regarding this)

I'm sure at time 6:29, (chap 23, part 2 of 3), we hear a zombie make a sound and to me it sounds like he's telling his zombie buds to "move", just before we hear them leave the scene.

"Gatherer"

Status

The Devils Workshop 23-2

Ok, listening through again and came across something I missed before. Not sure if this has been covered or not so I thought I would ask. In 23-2, The Devils Workshop, when Saul finds the recording that LIzzy dropped there is a part I can not make out. After Lizzy says "Tell him I love him" or something like that there is a sound of vehicles driving away but the recording is still going. At about 6:28 it sounds like something says "No" or "Go" and then there is the sound of something running off. Then at 6:45 the recording clicks off. What is said? I have to know!

Thanks!

Penguine

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

I'm with you. Not sure about the 'no', but the 'go' seems to be there. Maybe Pinstripe or a smart one giving an order to the regular not to waste time on the abandoned wreckage and items ... Like when CJ was cornered in The Other Tower and the Zeds left her alone.

All the best!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguine View Post
    What is said? I have to know!
    That would be Ink saying "Go!", I believe (the same Zed-King who said "Leave Her" about CJ in the basement and "It's Paul" when he did his solo-trip to the Tower. I'm sure we already discussed this; go look through the old 23-2 forum if you want more details.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Thats what I was thinking, but just wasn't sure so I wanted to ask others. Thanks!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

This was covered at great length in the chapter 23-2 discussion thread. I'm merging this thread with that one.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast