User Tag List

Page 79 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
    The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    Hey Savvi, great to have you with us. Glad you're enjoying Season 2 so much, I'm sure you're excited as the rest of us for the eventual release of Season 3!
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.

"Lurker"

Status
    Sup dudes,
    I found the podcast by searching for zombie related stuff online about a week ago.
    I caught up on everything just last night, and I can't wait for season 3 to kick in!
    I also can't wait for Christmas so I'm really excited for winter to come!!

I'm a fan of zombie survival related stuff so this podcast hits the jackpot for me!

The creators and actors do a really good job!

The Voice of Narf FM

Status

Gamertag: ComradeNarf PSN ID: ComradeNarf
    Glad to have you with us, zorakid. Should be a great winter - enjoying the weather, and getting into Season 3!
    Angel Fan Club Haiku:
    Angel is the best.
    Quick! Leap through that window there!
    Ew, flat behemoth.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey, I'm Aaron, originally from Boston, and now residing in Tokyo. I work as a full-time translator, and worry every day on my morning commute that the zombie apocalypse is coming. If it does come to Japan, I believe I'll be truly screwed. 35 million zombies can't be easy to run away from.

"Lurker"

Status

Gamertag: DescendantDroog Steam ID: DescendantDroog
    hey names Blaine, 18 from eastern Kentucky currently attending the University of Kentucky I just got into the podcast so I only finished episode 6 but I'm hooked beyond hooked zombie movies have been a obsession of mine for a while and this is probably one of the best stories of zombies ever with walking dead being the only thing above it this is the best ongoing in my opinion love the show and I hope to be enthralled by each episode as a meander through the campas to each class

"Lurker"

Status
    Hey all, I'm Jeremy and I live in Mechanicsville, VA...a small place that just recently got put on a map (no joke)! I love all things zombie and stumbled upon the podcast a while ago. I heard one episode and I was hooked. Right now I work at a local 7-eleven and listen to the podcast when I walk to work.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi,
    I'm Geoff. Live in Ottawa, Ontario. Married with 2 beautiful daughters who both know to trip up a zombie first then go for the head (Since they are both still young.) They can also climb trees like nobodies business. The trick in training your daughters to survive the impending zombie apocalyse is to have them doing things that the wife doesn't completely disagree with... oh and calling it something else... like pumpkin carving, really you need to jam the knife in hard and deep to make the eyeholes... yes sometimes a hammer is used to make the hole on top.. or earholes.

Been a zombie fanatic ever since watching Michael Jackson's Thriller...well scared of zombies anyways. damn dancing zombies.... Romero's trilogy were the first real zombie flicks I watched and the first in my ever growing collection. Enjoy the classic slow moving zombies but have no issues with other types.. just pray that when the zombies rise up we get the slow movers only... smart ones, strong ones, jumpers and I'm betting on being screwed, my zombie plan doesn't cover those variables yet.

I found WA just over halfway through season 1 and been hooked ever since Saul ran over the commander.
    I just finished listening to all of the We're not dead podcast, laughed my ass off and liked the theories put out there. After listening to the podcast I decided to come here and join up to get just a little more WA content and have more zombie fun.

Cheers all.

PS: I ramble on sometimes.

"Lurker"

Status

You can call me Jack. I'm currently in Philadelphia. I'm Texan by birth tho, so please don't mistake me for anything but. I've bounced all over the country but still miss home.

I'm a writer, photographer and firearms enthusiast. I grew up raising horses. Sadly I own none now, though. I'm presently working in the security field.

I've been a living dead fan since I was a child. I remember going to the public library in the early days of the net, reading zombie fiction at homepageofthedead.com and getting weird looks from passersby. Back then I was a weirdo for liking "dead things", so all of these zombie n00bs annoy the hell out of me. And on a related note, if you're a twilight fan, then I'll type slower and in caps for you.

I discovered WA at the very end of season one, through a friend. At first I was worried that it would turn out to be something worthy of having John Russo in the credits, but upon listening to the first five minutes was hooked. In a way WA has taken the place of my beloved LOST.

In short, I'm eagerly awaiting season three. If you want to talk guns, Doctor Who, F. Paul Wilson books, or good old fashioned horror and zombies hit me up

"Lurker"

Status
    Hi all!
    I'm Kelsey and I live in Minneapolis MN. I just started a new job in marketing and got through a slow first couple of weeks by listening to We're Alive. I had not heard of it before and came across it randomly. I'm so glad i found it, and I cannot wait until Season 3!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    Quote Originally Posted by kbbaustian View Post
    Hi all!
    I'm Kelsey and I live in Minneapolis MN. I just started a new job in marketing and got through a slow first couple of weeks by listening to We're Alive. I had not heard of it before and came across it randomly. I'm so glad i found it, and I cannot wait until Season 3!
    You're not alone in coming across it randomly. But hey, welcome to The Tower. This place will really be a party once season 3 starts up, so stick around!

Page 79 of 235 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast